Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2

Re: Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2

Just to let you know' date=' just seen Cod modern warfare 2 advertising in the paper for £26 at sainsburys and £32 at asda[/quote']

if you have pre-ordered it at gamestation you can price match it and they have to give it to you.

Just to let you know' date=' just seen Cod modern warfare 2 advertising in the paper for £26 at sainsburys and £32 at asda[/quote']

£25 at Tesco if you buy any other game for the 360/PS3.

Working brilliantly on the flashed 360 (I payed a grand total of £0 for my brilliant copy! :D), but everyone's rank got reset at 6 O'Clock this morning... :(

I had reached 36 in 3 days! :P

Whats the chances of picking up a copy on Wednesday? Be in stock by then?

Fairly likely, try the likes of Xtravision and Blockbuster aswell, and HMV always seem to have a lot of stock. I remember wandering around Oxford Street trying to find the unfindable GTA 4 the day after its release before picking up a copy of it it HMV. ;)

Argos for a last ditch attempt! :P

Wouldn't Put My House On It' date=' But It's Fairly Likely. ;)[/quote']
Im paying £45 for MW 2 not bothered about that' date=' all I know is im playing it in 4 hours :D

Reply to Ken: not sure mate they usually stock loads so you could be lucky[/quote']

Fairly likely' date=' try the likes of Xtravision and Blockbuster aswell, and HMV always seem to have a lot of stock. I remember wandering around Oxford Street trying to find the unfindable GTA 4 the day after its release before picking up a copy of it it HMV. ;)

Argos for a last ditch attempt! :P[/quote']

Cheers guys. :) Heres hoping anyway, things are tight as a student but I really can't miss out on such a game. The amount of time it will consume along with fun had will be unreal. Could be getting back on live soon as well as my mate has the wireless adapter which I'm too poor too afford (use router at home). I'll have a look around Sainsburys and then maybe Tescos to see if the games in or not there for a lesser price. If not I'll leave it to the weekend.