Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2

Re: Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2

other kids? are you implying I'm a kid? :D and they shouldn't have it anyway as it's an 18 :rolleyes:

Parents nowadays! :rolleyes::P

Some of the stuff is really, really dark, and they didn't have to include it at all.

One moment in particular springs to mind.

I'll say no more.

Went down to Sainsburys at 07:35 and there was a cue of about 20 people but the time the store opened there was probably about 200. There was this old man waiting who was just infront of me who had a walking aid and I have never seen someone move so fast as the doors opened he was rapid. :eek: There was some bad news for him though he wanted two copies and was told where to go :P

Went down to Sainsburys at 07:35 and there was a cue of about 20 people but the time the store opened there was probably about 200. There was this old man waiting who was just infront of me who had a walking aid and I have never seen someone move so fast as the doors opened he was rapid. :eek: There was some bad news for him though he wanted two copies and was told where to go :P

That's what I find hilarious :P In my local tesco's I went in at about 7pm and there was about 3 copies taking :P Yet in some places there mightnd be enough! :P And James, I preordered Fifa 10 and it didn't come until the 21st of October but I bought it first day and got a refund.