Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2 Boom-shacka-lacka-lacka-BOOM! Guess who just got his first nuke?! Was enjoying a nice run of games playing Domination where I was picking up some decent scores,

Re: Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2 Well done.

Re: Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2 I love how people argue when the right answer is that neither is better than the other.

Re: Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2

Actually looking forward to the new maps, first place ill be going on Carnival is the fun house. Also like to the look of some the old call of duty 4 maps, were they've opened some area's up, such as the second door on the far spawn on Vacant, and the back door on the apartment on Strike. Anybody know how many upper floors there are on the 3 new maps? Looks like the fun house has an upper floor which will dominate similar to the 3 story building on Crash.

Boom-shacka-lacka-lacka-BOOM! Guess who just got his first nuke?! :D

Was enjoying a nice run of games playing Domination where I was picking up some decent scores, and managed to get the four Emergency Airdrops that I needed to achieve the emblem. Once I'd done that, I switched that killstreak reward to Chopper Gunner as I still need a few more of them for that emblem, although after seeing what level I was on next, I decided to go for broke and put the nuke on as well. The level? Wasteland. With it being so exposed, I always put nuke on for this level because once you spawn trap them, the game is over - I feel it would be my best shot of actually getting a nuke.

Anyway, I started the game nicely with a 3-4 killstreak before getting killed. After re-spawning, I ran towards the bunker in the centre of the map where all the action appeared to be happening. Inside, there was a mass of enemies camping like little girls, and I picked all five of them off one by one - it must have been quite embaressing for them! After that, I ran for solitute for a while before re-entering the mayhem. I peaked in once more and couldn't see anyone, until someone started shooting me. I quickly spotted him and very luckily sprayed him, while I narrowly avoided death. I ran for cover once more to heal my wounds before peaking inside for a third time. This time it was empty, but, as I was looking in, I could see an enemy just firing random grenade launchers from the B flag direction deep into the bunker. I waited until the second one had exploded before rushing in, picking him off and rushing back out. There, a team-mate of mine was being gunned down by a couple of enemies coming around the hedge, one of which I gunned down before rushing to cover. On an 8-killstreak then, I call in my harriers, who get the three kills I needed for my chopper gunner in no time. After that, I don't really need to tell you what happened! :P I spawn-trapped them by the house near B and it was just easy pickings. Most of them didn't even try to hide from my onslaught, so it didn't take long for that oh-so-satisfying siren to ring in my ears, indicating that there was a Nuke awaiting deployment. :D

After that, I perked up and found a couple of guys stealing A, so I thought, "why not?". Picked them and a couple more off before dying after a killstreak of 36 - a personal best. After re-spawning, I didn't waste any time calling in my nuke, ending with a score of about 46-4-3. What's more is that my team was, somehow, losing the match, so I picked the MOAB title as well. Happy days!

Here was my set-up:

RPD with grip

Spas-12 with something (don't know - haven't even been using it lately!)

Claymore

Flash grenades

Scavenger Pro

Stopping Power Pro

Commando Pro

Harrier Airstrike

Chopper Gunner

Tactical Nuke

Been using the RPD for a while now and I really enjoy it. It's quite good for someone like me who can be a bit of a sprayer at times, and by using scavenger pro as well, you can get so many kills from just a single round.

Anyway, sorry for boring you with an experience many of you will probably have experienced countless times. But for me, it was really exciting to actually be able to say, "I've called in a nuke!". :D

Was enjoying a nice run of games playing Domination where I was picking up some decent scores' date=' and managed to get the four Emergency Airdrops that I needed to achieve the emblem. Once I'd done that, I switched that killstreak reward to Chopper Gunner as I still need a few more of them for that emblem, although after seeing what level I was on next, I decided to go for broke and put the nuke on as well. The level? Wasteland. With it being so exposed, I always put nuke on for this level because once you spawn trap them, the game is over - I feel it would be my best shot of actually getting a nuke.

Anyway, I started the game nicely with a 3-4 killstreak before getting killed. After re-spawning, I ran towards the bunker in the centre of the map where all the action appeared to be happening. Inside, there was a mass of enemies camping like little girls, and I picked all five of them off one by one - it must have been quite embaressing for them! After that, I ran for solitute for a while before re-entering the mayhem. I peaked in once more and couldn't see anyone, until someone started shooting me. I quickly spotted him and very luckily sprayed him, while I narrowly avoided death. I ran for cover once more to heal my wounds before peaking inside for a third time. This time it was empty, but, as I was looking in, I could see an enemy just firing random grenade launchers from the B flag direction deep into the bunker. I waited until the second one had exploded before rushing in, picking him off and rushing back out. There, a team-mate of mine was being gunned down by a couple of enemies coming around the hedge, one of which I gunned down before rushing to cover. On an 8-killstreak then, I call in my harriers, who get the three kills I needed for my chopper gunner in no time. After that, I don't really need to tell you what happened! :P I spawn-trapped them by the house near B and it was just easy pickings. Most of them didn't even try to hide from my onslaught, so it didn't take long for that oh-so-satisfying siren to ring in my ears, indicating that there was a Nuke awaiting deployment. :D

After that, I perked up and found a couple of guys stealing A, so I thought, "why not?". Picked them and a couple more off before dying after a killstreak of 36 - a personal best. After re-spawning, I didn't waste any time calling in my nuke, ending with a score of about 46-4-3. What's more is that my team was, somehow, losing the match, so I picked the MOAB title as well. Happy days!

Here was my set-up:

RPD with grip

Claymore

Flash grenades

Scavenger Pro

Stopping Power Pro

Commando Pro

Harrier Airstrike

Chopper Gunner

Tactical Nuke

Been using the RPD for a while now and I really enjoy it. It's quite good for someone like me who can be a bit of a sprayer at times, and by using scavenger pro as well, you can get so many kills from just a single round.

Anyway, sorry for boring you with an experience many of you will probably have experienced countless times. But for me, it was really exciting to actually be able to say, "I've called in a nuke!". :D[/quote']

Well done mate, hopefully one day I will be able to get a Nuke...

Was enjoying a nice run of games playing Domination where I was picking up some decent scores' date=' and managed to get the four Emergency Airdrops that I needed to achieve the emblem. Once I'd done that, I switched that killstreak reward to Chopper Gunner as I still need a few more of them for that emblem, although after seeing what level I was on next, I decided to go for broke and put the nuke on as well. The level? Wasteland. With it being so exposed, I always put nuke on for this level because once you spawn trap them, the game is over - I feel it would be my best shot of actually getting a nuke.

Here was my set-up:

RPD with grip

Claymore

Flash grenades

Scavenger Pro

Stopping Power Pro

Commando Pro

Harrier Airstrike

Chopper Gunner

Tactical Nuke

Anyway, sorry for boring you with an experience many of you will probably have experienced countless times. But for me, it was really exciting to actually be able to say, "I've called in a nuke!". :D[/quote']

Well done m8. Iv got 13 all together althogh only 6 this prestege and km going to prestige again soon. Getting a nuke isnt easy but its very doable.

You want to get ur favorite gun mine is scar-h and get scavinger pro on so you dont run out of ammo stopping power so ull kill people fast then commando you never no wen ull hav to do a runner and do a big jump. Then you need a decent second make sure its a shot gun preflibley aa-12 great shot gun or models or the one before not striker or spas striker is to slow and spas is a pump its also to slow. Then you want to play very careful to get you 7 kills for harrier or attack helecopter hope that gets you to 11 kills u want to be hiding and picking people off while waiting. If you get to 11 chopper gunner is best just pick as many off with that look for people who are going to shoot at you. If you get to 25 with that good stuff make sure ur hidden well while using it if you get to around 20 odd again play carefull use your equitment well and you should get to that 25 :D. Thats what i do and it has proven results ;)

Wow, just seen three of the strangest things ever in SnD on Bailout.

1) Guy on my team, tactical knifing. Runs up the stairs of that building near defensive spawn. Claymore goes off. The last guy is stood on the other side of the team. Just before the claymore explodes, our guy knifes thin air. And kills him. The guy just collapsed to the ground. It was the game winning killcam.

2) I get a care package. I throw it into the swimming pool. It comes down, half submerged. But the game won't let me get it. Me and one other guy spend the entire round trying to find ways to retrieve it. There isn't even a picture above it telling me what it is.

3) Next game, one guy has a super fast scope. You don't even see it scope in, it's so fast. This one's clearly a hack.

EDIT: Yes, the guy in 1) is definitely a hacker. Has to be one of the weirdest hacks going! Next match he is on the opposite team. I'm last man, I see him miles away, and I just suddenly die. In killcam, he just knifes mid-air in front of him and it kills me.

Strange. Two hacks that I've never seen before (the knifing one has to be unique!?) and some glitch. What a weird lobby. :confused:

Another day' date=' another nuke! Again on domination, again on wasteland. If you can get to seven kills and find a place to hide without dying on that map, it's really easy to get a nuke.[/quote']

I can't even get to 7 kills without being killed - mainly by commando or some kind of explosive, usually noob tubes. :o

Another day' date=' another nuke! Again on domination, again on wasteland. If you can get to seven kills and find a place to hide without dying on that map, it's really easy to get a nuke.[/quote']

Got my first nuke on Wasteland, easy map to get one on due to the size.

Unless all nine of them have Cold-Blooded or your Chopper gets shot down before you even reach the match. One game of GW I got the Chopper, used it, and got three kills because every single player had cold-blooded, bar one guy camping in the caves. Only got those three kills because one guy decided to shoot the Chopper with an Assault Rifle. The second team I had literally just got to the map, got about two kills and then it was destroyed instantly.

I never get any luck. :(

Officialy 10th prestige. Legit :D

Getting a PS3 like in 3 weeks so.. gonna be doing lobbies.

Well why would you need to be doing lobbies if you did it all legit, surely you could just do it again? you never stopping going on about hacking, seriously.

Well why would you need to be doing lobbies if you did it all legit' date=' surely you could just do it again? you never stopping going on about hacking, seriously.[/quote']

He's getting PS3 so he can setup 10th prestige lobby's and get payed for it.