Sign in to follow this  
J_B_K

Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2

Re: Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2

wXkoPB4pEdo

Definitely the best montage of all time. This guy is ridiculously good. That collateral.. OMG.

(Edit: Just realised that one doesn't even have commentary! The commentary makes this guy's vids. Watch this one as an example:

vmliwBpiwHY

Seriously though, if you thought that was funny (and that's only the tip of the iceberg), check out the rest of his videos on his channel (link below). The MW2 fun tactics and gameplay videos are just hilarious. A few recommended ones:

Here's his channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/penguinz0#p/u/10/EmcMG4uxiHk

He also does Halo, Black Ops and Battlefield videos. And the one titles "The Most Difficult Game Ever Created" is 6 minutes of comedy gold. I was in tears. The Black Ops ones are class too.

Haha' date=' I don't get why people sold MW2 in the first place (unless they despise it, then fair enough). I can never bring myself to sell game unless I haven't played it in over a year or two and don't plan on again.[/quote']

Always meant to respond to this but never did! I traded it in to get Black Ops, which was well worth it because it knocked something like £25 of the price.

However, as you can maybe tell by me posting here, I've had a craving to play MW2 again recently and purchased it second hand for £10 a week or two back - bargain! There's something refreshing about playing it again, although you don't half do your nut in when you walk round a corner into a camper is sitting in a corner with his grenade launcher primed. Jesus! :mad:

Anyway, I've had some good games in the last week or so and got my third nuke this morning! :D Did it on Sub Base, which I'm quite proud of because nukes aren't all that common on that map. I actually got it late on in a game of Domination (not Ground War) and after much of the game rushing about and doing well (but not getting any significant killstreak), I set up camp somewhat in the top room with the windows looking either side of the map. We had A and B, so I was picking off guys from C quite regularly. It wasn't blatant camping though as I was often dropping down and running along the roof for a couple of kills from a different vantage point. Anyway, got my harriers and they got three kills with the bombs alone. Didn't take long for that final kill for my AC130....which was a bit of a let down. It's hard on Sub Base with so many buildings, but I did manage to get 6-7 kills. So I had a lot to do still, and went about getting back into position in the aforementioned room. I had 2-3 very close scares as snipers were latching on and trying to take me down, but I was on fire! Managed to get the kills I needed with the score about 189-177 in our favour (roughly). We were behind for a long time as well before I went on my streak. Easily my greatest nuke since my previous two were both on Wasteland where it's game over as soon as you get your harriers.

This was my set-up:

ACR with Red Dot Sight

SPAS-12 with Grip

Semtex

Flash

Scavenger Pro

Stopping Power Pro

Commando Pro

Yeh yeh, a bit of a noobish class and an easy gun to use, but I don't care - I got a nuke! :D

However' date=' as you can maybe tell by me posting here, I've had a craving to play MW2 again recently and purchased it second hand for £10 a week or two back - bargain! There's something refreshing about playing it again, although you don't half do your nut in when you walk round a corner into a camper is sitting in a corner with his grenade launcher primed. Jesus! :mad:[/quote']

Likewise, only been playing it recently and finding it quite fun and as you said refreshing.... Have you tried out SND yet though? OMG the amount of people quick-scoping and going for trick shots is unreal! I'm not too bothered myself about them doing it as I do it myself and it means there is less chance of me dying to them rather than them using the dreaded UMP.

Fair enough Andy. I still wouldn't have been able to bring myself to do that at the time anyway. :D

Playing this a bit less since that last post anyway, playing more FIFA these days (although I think it's the worst FIFA in years) and got exams and whatnot.

So many hackers in the game these days, it's annoying. I got reset to 1st prestige not too long ago after some hacker joined the game and turned it into a 10th lobby. Managed to get it reset back to my original prestige after contacting Microsoft.

As Ken says, so many people trying to quick-scope these days, SnD has lost its edge. I really miss the old days of being in a party of 4-6 and going on SnD, working together, try-harding. Nowadays barely anyone's on and one guy I know who does play MW2 a bit despises Search. If you join a lobby on your own nowadays it's just a selfish, trick shot mess with each round ending up with two failed snipers attempting to 360 each other for 5 minutes before someone gives up and knifes the other player.

If I could find a few players to play SnD with it might be a bit more enjoyable, but this game is getting old now. Does anyone on here play MW2 SnD on xbox still?

Just got another nuke! This time on Afghan, I reckon Black Ops has made me a better player! :D

Re: SnD, I haven't played it again since re-purchasing, but might do if there's a load of quick-scoping noobs about. I'll happily pop them off while they're just trying to showboat. B)

Just got another nuke! This time on Afghan' date=' I reckon Black Ops has made me a better player! :D

Re: SnD, I haven't played it again since re-purchasing, but might do if there's a load of quick-scoping noobs about. I'll happily pop them off while they're just trying to showboat. B)[/quote']

Good luck, I landed a jump, double Y tilt-shot on Terminal about 2 weeks ago.

Good times :)

If I had any idea what that was' date=' I'd be impressed! :D

I am officially useless with a sniper.[/quote']

hehe, I jumped off something, tapped Y twice so my gun changed from secondary and back and I can't really explain a tiltshot, it's unrealistic though.

I was playing this game the other day before I went away. One thing I still hate about this game and always will is the noob-tubers :mad:, all the time in every game you get the with one man army and danger close just camping with claymores down.

I prefer this game to Black Ops a lot, never got into Black Ops and never will.

I was playing this game the other day before I went away. One thing I still hate about this game and always will is the noob-tubers :mad:' date=' all the time in every game you get the with one man army and danger close just camping with claymores down.

I prefer this game to Black Ops a lot, never got into Black Ops and never will.[/quote']

Yup, if they just nerfed the noob tube and knife a bit, as well as a couple of other things, this would be a much better game. Another thing that annoys me since I've re-bought the game is that you often get people who somehow manage to have their youtube channel popping up on the screen in the middle of a game. I can't explain just how annoying it is, as you often can't see what you're doing. Why anyone would think, "ooh yeh, I'm going to watch his youtube channel now that he's caused me to die 10+ times!!!" :rolleyes:

Got a few more nukes since my last post, one on Trailer Park, one on Favela and one just last night on Strike. Got seven total by my count, but prestiged not too long ago so still need two more before I can get the "End of the Line" title.

Yup' date=' if they just nerfed the noob tube and knife a bit, as well as a couple of other things, this would be a much better game. Another thing that annoys me since I've re-bought the game is that you often get people who somehow manage to have their youtube channel popping up on the screen in the middle of a game. I can't explain just how annoying it is, as you often can't see what you're doing. Why anyone would think, "ooh yeh, I'm going to watch his youtube channel now that he's caused me to die 10+ times!!!" :rolleyes:

Got a few more nukes since my last post, one on Trailer Park, one on Favela and one just last night on Strike. Got seven total by my count, but prestiged not too long ago so still need two more before I can get the "End of the Line" title.[/quote']

I thought they got rid of the Youtube channel thing and the XP lobbies in the last update on MW2, I don't know for sure but I haven't been in a lobby with one since so I assumed it was that.

hehe' date=' I jumped off something, tapped Y twice so my gun changed from secondary and back and I can't really explain a tiltshot, it's unrealistic though.[/quote']

I assume you're referring to the (throwing) knife tilt?

I assume you're referring to the (throwing) knife tilt?

yeah where it replaces the bullet without a sound.

was a few ******* for the final killcam. I'm awful at trick-shots as well(:

Just re-bought this for $3. Looking to play some split screen action with a room-mate. Is there a way where we do not see each other on the map? Any way to turn of the red dot so that we have no idea where the other is until someone shoots. Also, is it possible to play multi-player against casual gamers who are okay but not great. No continuous airstrikes and choppers after a few minutes.