Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2

Re: Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2

Ive Completed All the Missions in Recruit Mode in 4Hrs 30 Mins' date='Ive Played online for 2 Hrs ime lvl 13 a Score of 18340,Won 5 lossed 14,Killed 179 Died 246 Times,Accuracy 12.92% With 460 Hits & 3098 Misses lol[/quote']

You completed it on recruit in 4Hr 30Mins, jeez, must be rubbish..

Just a question' date=' could you explain what a social life has to do with how long it takes you to complete campaign mode:)[/quote']

Well people who stare at their TV screens all day playing COD6 probably don't have much of a social life, which means it should take them about an hour to complete story mode because all they do it play it.

Well people who stare at their TV screens all day playing COD6 probably don't have much of a social life' date=' which means it should take them about an hour to complete story mode because all they do it play it.[/quote']

no...because time taken is to do with skill....B)

Can only get it if I trade in Fifa 10 or Halo STD (whatever its called, which I hardly play)..

I had enough when it first came out, but I spent all the money I had on a lovely top and some fabulous jeans.. (No Lie) xx

I have never actually played a Call Of Duty game, I downloaded the demo earlier and it was okay though.. I'm generally terrible at most games though.. (In my 4th week of having an Xbox 360).

no...because time taken is to do with skill....B)

Yes but if you want to be skilled you need to practise and therefore you have to watch your PS3 screen for most of the day to get good.

Therefore by taking your own time playing a game on the PS3 you are not going out with friends/family which means you don't have a social life.

I hope this is my last post on my thread about this subject.

Well people who stare at their TV screens all day playing COD6 probably don't have much of a social life' date=' which means it should take them about an hour to complete story mode because all they do it play it.[/quote']

How do you know they don't have a social life?

It's not like people can go out on weeknights, so why not spend the time playing COD?

Leave the social for School/Col + Weekends.

Maybe they use a pc monitor. :)

Yes but you can't say someone is a fail because they take too long to play a game, all my cousins and my little brother leave their PS3 on for ages to go and get lunch so the minutes add up. Also, he might be doing homework or watching football instead of playing a game on the PS3 which can damage your health.

Well I've just brought the game today after searching for a couple of weeks where to buy it from. I've played the first four levels on the campaign and it looks really good :D

Been online for the last hour and am currently level 5 :)

It's a very good game.

I've been playing MW2, not excessively but a bit after college each night, and the odd bit at the weekend. I'm at Rank 39, with a 1.11 K/D Ratio. Tbh i'm not going to start a debate, but it's much better than COD5 that can be agreed, but between that and MW, there are improvements in MW2, but then again there are parts i dont like. New maps are decent, guns are decent, in particular i like the SCAR.