Sign in to follow this  
J_B_K

Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2

Re: Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2

i have Pm'd Dai. :)

Back On Topic Please Guys. :o

I Don't have COD6, nor a PS3 or Xbox. But I was wondering (from you guys) which I should get. The game looks absolutely stunning on both systems, But I was wondering which system I should save up for?

I Don't have COD6' date=' nor a PS3 or Xbox. But I was wondering (from you guys) which I should get. The game looks absolutely stunning on both systems, But I was wondering which system I should save up for?[/quote']

Ps3 Are More Reliable And Play Blu-Ray (Slightly Better GFX).

However They're More Expensive. If You Can Afford To, Get A Ps3. :)

I Don't have COD6' date=' nor a PS3 or Xbox. But I was wondering (from you guys) which I should get. The game looks absolutely stunning on both systems, But I was wondering which system I should save up for?[/quote']

XBOX- jusy became cheap, better games, bigger varioty of games, newer things (facebook,last.fm,twitter) bigger community IMO.. but they are thinking of bringing a MEGA console out in the coming 3 years. But xbox has alot of faults and you have to hover the xbox about 2-3 times a month. also you can get R.O.D 13-15months in if you play on it alot. :P

I have the elite but you sould get the Xbox pro cause you'll stuggle to fill 120GB unless your going to buy alot of games

Same probley but i think my xbox's is just nakerd. My call of duty disc and my fifa disc are all ******:( but i have a problem with my hardrive. Have you slightly knocked your xbox? or moved it when its on/off with a disc in?
yh my baby sister started pushing it around whileplaying

I take it your talking about the "perfect circles" on the disk around on the main part? It happens if you knock your xbox over. My fifa 10 was working perfectly fine, and then dad knocked it over, and it got the perfect circles and stopped working!

Try and get another copy if you can and it's best to have your xbox length ways, not standing up. :)

I take it your talking about the "perfect circles" on the disk around on the main part? It happens if you knock your xbox over. My fifa 10 was working perfectly fine' date=' and then dad knocked it over, and it got the perfect circles and stopped working!

Try and get another copy if you can and it's best to have your xbox length ways, not standing up. :)[/quote']

or take it to your local game station.. and you can get the disc cleaned for £2 if its not to bad..:P

or take it to your local game station.. and you can get the disc cleaned for £2 if its not to bad..:P

I meant to obviously use the receipt to get a new one :rolleyes:

I meant to obviously use the receipt to get a new one :rolleyes:

Oh, good. i thought you ment going and spending another £35..

Do you think i could do the same with my xbox? its nakerd wont read any discs had to put Modern warfare 2 on my hardrive, and thats the only thing i can play on now. ive got 3 years insurence on it, and i still have the reciept? and the thing that i have wrong with my xbox could cost me anything between £50-80

Oh' date=' good. i thought you ment going and spending another £35..

Do you think i could do the same with my xbox? its nakerd wont read any discs had to put Modern warfare 2 on my hardrive, and thats the only thing i can play on now. ive got 3 years insurence on it, and i still have the reciept? and the thing that i have wrong with my xbox could cost me anything between £50-80[/quote']

if you have insurance mate they should replace it or repair it :)

Oh' date=' good. i thought you ment going and spending another £35..

Do you think i could do the same with my xbox? its nakerd wont read any discs had to put Modern warfare 2 on my hardrive, and thats the only thing i can play on now. ive got 3 years insurence on it, and i still have the reciept? and the thing that i have wrong with my xbox could cost me anything between £50-80[/quote']

Yeah ring up the xbox helpline - tell them what your problem is and then you should be fine to replace it mate :)

Just a warning they are tricky buggers to deal with. :rolleyes:

if you have insurance mate they should replace it or repair it :)

Thing is i want them to replace it, as i go on my xbox alot and i dont think id cope 2weeks! :P

I dont have the insurance with xbox i have it with the shop i brought it from (game station)

Thing is i want them to replace it' date=' as i go on my xbox alot and i dont think id cope 2weeks! :P

I dont have the insurance with xbox i have it with the shop i brought it from (game station)[/quote']

ah they will send it off then mate, is it out of the one year manufacturers warranty ?

ah' date=' with the ps3's they swap them over at the desk... might have to send your xbox of though:cool:[/quote']

That sucks!:mad:

Is there a Fifa 10 thread on here guys? ive searched it, but only found PES 2010! witch sould get deleted as fifa rules PES!

I'm listening to the soundtrack on Youtube. Here is the first of five montages of it... It really sounds like the kind of stuff only Hans Zimmer could pull off. You can just feel the Hans Zimmer in it! It feels like a mix of just about every major work by Hans Zimmer, from some as "old" as the Lion King OST to some as modern as The Dark Knight. It's brilliant stuff.

I have played a total of about 2 hours and am ranked 12. Woo! :P

LOL, play hardcore headquarters you get more score than you do playing search but less xp than you do playing search! but its worth it. :P

XBOX- jusy became cheap' date=' better games, bigger varioty of games, newer things ([b']facebook,last.fm,twitter[/b]) bigger community IMO.. but they are thinking of bringing a MEGA console out in the coming 3 years. But xbox has alot of faults and you have to hover the xbox about 2-3 times a month. also you can get R.O.D 13-15months in if you play on it alot. :P

I have the elite but you sould get the Xbox pro cause you'll stuggle to fill 120GB unless your going to buy alot of games

You can go on all them on PS3

Last night I had my best game in a long while on MW2. Mercenary Team Deathmatch on the Airplane Graveyard using M4A1 with holographic sight and Grenade Launcher. Cant remember the Kills : Deaths ratio but it was very high (greater than 20 kills, less than 10 deaths) Called in my first pavelow, got plenty of supply crates (including enemy ones)

Im currently level 28 I think, but I dont play that often.

Last night I had my best game in a long while on MW2. Mercenary Team Deathmatch on the Airplane Graveyard using M4A1 with holographic sight and Grenade Launcher. Cant remember the Kills:Deaths ratio but it was very high (greater than 20 kills' date=' less than 10 deaths) Called in my first pavelow, got plenty of supply crates (including enemy ones)

Im currently level 28 I think, but I dont play that often.[/quote']

i love chopper gunner it's so KOOL! I got about 10kills with it today:). I'm at level 49