Sign in to follow this  
J_B_K

Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2

Re: Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2

Oh Crep.Found Offically the best killstreak for getting nukes.

Found this yesterday and have had 5 nukes since then

Harrier Strike 7 Kills.(Ask A Mate To Put UAV On And Call It In When You Get 7 Kills SO Your Actual Strike Gets Kills too.)

Chopper Gunner/AC130. 11 Kills. ( Pick Whichever One Your Best With )

Nuke 25 Kills.

I get about 4 kills with Harrier more if there UAV and about 10-12 with Chopper Gunner.Then I Get All The Rest With One Of My Guns :D

Favourite Gun?

FAMAs Or TAR-21

Oh Crep.Found Offically the best killstreak for getting nukes.

Found this yesterday and have had 5 nukes since then

Harrier Strike 7 Kills.(Ask A Mate To Put UAV On And Call It In When You Get 7 Kills SO Your Actual Strike Gets Kills too.)

Chopper Gunner/AC130. 11 Kills. ( Pick Whichever One Your Best With )

Nuke 25 Kills.

I get about 4 kills with Harrier more if there UAV and about 10-12 with Chopper Gunner.Then I Get All The Rest With One Of My Guns :D

Favourite Gun?

FAMAs Or TAR-21

Yer all over the internet.

The pave low sometimes doesn't

Yea that happened to me, one game I got a Pave-Low and camped while it mopped everyone up on scrapyard. Then I realised I was 21 -3 - 0 and I hadn't got my ChopperGunner. I was well p***ed of so I decided to get the kills myself, got my ChopperGunner and got to a 23 killstreak and some noob Stinger missile's me down, I run outta ammo so all I have left is 1 clip of an M1014, I find two guys, I'm thinkin, "this is my lucky day!!",I shotty one in the back only to find he has Painkiller, I miss my next two shots, kill the non-Painkiller and I try to knife the Painkiller only to find him looking at me with his Ranger Akimbo, He shoots me with both barrels and I get blown away and say goodbye to my Tactical Nuke.

Can it get any worse??

Yea that happened to me' date=' one game I got a Pave-Low and camped while it mopped everyone up on scrapyard. Then I realised I was 21 -3 - 0 and I hadn't got my ChopperGunner. I was well p***ed of so I decided to get the kills myself, got my ChopperGunner and got to a 23 killstreak and some noob Stinger missile's me down, I run outta ammo so all I have left is 1 clip of an M1014, I find two guys, I'm thinkin, "this is my lucky day!!",I shotty one in the back only to find he has Painkiller, I miss my next two shots, kill the non-Painkiller and I try to knife the Painkiller only to find him looking at me with his Ranger Akimbo, He shoots me with both barrels and I get blown away and say goodbye to my Tactical Nuke.

Can it get any worse??[/quote']

Id seriously smash my xbox up if i was you. i was so annoyed last night i felt like snapping my cod disc in half...

I don't know if anyone ever posted about this, but I saw this on wikipedia:

According to preliminary sales figures from Activision, Modern Warfare 2 has sold approximately 4.7 million units in both the United States and the UK in the first 24 hours of its release. The total revenue from first day sales for the U.S. and the UK was $310 million, making Modern Warfare 2 the biggest entertainment launch in history, surpassing its predecessor Grand Theft Auto IV [72][73] as well as items from other media types such as music and movies in pure revenue.[

:eek:

Well they should count' date=' called having a poor quality console that sunna[/quote']

Considering i found out about it

On the iW forum from somebody that uses Xbox

So yes i agree its a poor quality console