Sign in to follow this  
J_B_K

Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2

Re: Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2

Has anyone been banned for that Javelin glitch yet. My mate says Infinity Ward released a statement saying; Anyone caught using this glitch will first off get banned for a day. Then if they get caught again, banned for a week, and if caught again, banned for life.

Has anyone been banned for that Javelin glitch yet. My mate says Infinity Ward released a statement saying; Anyone caught using this glitch will first off get banned for a day. Then if they get caught again' date=' banned for a week, and if caught again, banned for life.[/quote']

iW didn't

Microsoft did

And people have been caught

Try it in a PM with a RPG alot more funny

It stays in the same spot for 45 secs then blows up

I dont really think by law they would be allowed to be people for something they have allowed into the game.

It would be like SM banning members who bought those 10k players added with the wrong age.

Instead of banning people while making a bunch of map packs to make them yet another million quid, they should work on sorting out the glitch instead.

The glitch is so easy to do and would be so easy to stop

Has anyone been banned for that Javelin glitch yet. My mate says Infinity Ward released a statement saying; Anyone caught using this glitch will first off get banned for a day. Then if they get caught again' date=' banned for a week, and if caught again, banned for life.[/quote']

Never heard of the javalin glitch.. What is it ?

Never heard of the javalin glitch.. What is it ?

There is a little thing / glitch you can do were you make your javlin blow up when you die, people basically just run around the map until killed and blow up killing whoever is near (usually the person who killed them)

There is a little thing / glitch you can do were you make your javlin blow up when you die' date=' people basically just run around the map until killed and blow up killing whoever is near (usually the person who killed them)[/quote']

have you see the 45 second one?

Wow.Javelin glitch is funny lmao.Whenever someone does that I put on a fast class try to find them run so they follow start getting a lead and when I am at a safe distance BOOM!

Btw the ban is not off Xbox its a ban on launchers.If you get banned then you will NOT be able to select a launcher as a 2nd weapon.

nah' date=' sounds good tho lol[/quote']

Me and 2 off mu mates did it in a private match and when it went off my body went to the other side the map (rust) you sould give it a go, you have to use RPG though..

If someone doesn't know how to do it here goes:

1. Take out your Javelin and take off the cap as it does automatically.

2. Pull thi pin out of your Semtex and hold it.

3. While still holding your Semtex, take your Javelin back out.

4. Let go of your Semtex and keep your Javelin out.

5. Start sprinting into the enemy spawn.

6. You can knife while doing this glitch but no more.

7. Try to get into a crowded room or an enclosed place for maximum effect.

Have fun while it lasts as the 1.06 update is on its way and prevents players from doing it.

I do not know anyone who has been banned so I believe it is just a myth or a threat with no backing, that you get banned for doing it.

If someone doesn't know how to do it here goes:

1. Take out your Javelin and take off the cap as it does automatically.

2. Pull thi pin out of your Semtex and hold it.

3. While still holding your Semtex' date=' take your Javelin back out.

4. Let go of your Semtex and keep your Javelin out.

5. Start sprinting into the enemy spawn.

6. You can knife while doing this glitch but no more.

7. Try to get into a crowded room or an enclosed place for maximum effect.

Have fun while it lasts as the 1.06 update is on its way and prevents players from doing it.

I do not know anyone who has been banned so I believe it is just a myth or a threat with no backing, that you get banned for doing it.[/quote']

Thats sad, and people are getting banned for it.

The Javelin Glitch is for saddo's who can't get a kill any other way. You run in, commit suicide and get a couple kills, its actually the most pathetic thing in the gaming world. There is not a very big gain either, you just get killed... its not like other glitches where you actually gained a positional advantage and couldn't be killed because you were under the map or something.

Thats sad' date=' and people are getting banned for it.[/quote']

Yeah but once it happens its annoying, my mate was on the opposite team last night in a game and he got killed and he was doing the javlin glitch, it didnt kill the guy that killed him but it killed me! and i was one of Harrier strike on S&D!

The Javelin Glitch is for saddo's who can't get a kill any other way. You run in' date=' commit suicide and get a couple kills, its actually the most pathetic thing in the gaming world. There is not a very big gain either, you just get killed... its not like other glitches where you actually gained a positional advantage and couldn't be killed because you were under the map or something.[/quote']

Exacly! but when you get 2,3 or 4 kills with it (witch ive seen happen:eek:) its effective, as you get like 4:1 and you could end a game on something like 7 Kills 0 Assists 3 Deaths. But the average person on COD could get that without even glitching, but some people find it funny that someones killed them and they've killed them from a "glitch" even though all your really doing is shotting a rocket launcher on the floor when you die?

I dont really think by law they would be allowed to be people for something they have allowed into the game.

It would be like SM banning members who bought those 10k players added with the wrong age.

Instead of banning people while making a bunch of map packs to make them yet another million quid' date=' they should work on sorting out the glitch instead.

The glitch is so easy to do and would be so easy to stop[/quote']

Sony arent banning for it

Reason is they make a mistake, its there fault so they fix it

And i think patch 1.06 is out

Im first prestige 32 and ive played over 3 days but i play hardcore headquarters pro and i have alot of score i take it that you play alot of hardcore S&D? (witch will mean you have a low amount of score?):P

Im first prestige 32 and ive played over 3 days but i play hardcore headquarters pro and i have alot of score i take it that you play alot of hardcore S&D? (witch will mean you have a low amount of score?):P

Just so you know mate it's Wolverhampton in your sig ;)

Sorry, my missus is a Wolvo, she made me put that.