Sign in to follow this  
J_B_K

Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2

Re: Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2

They will add COD4 maps to MW2' date=' as DLC, they already have two DLC's ready, the first one should be release early next year.[/quote']

Ive been playing COD4 all day, the difference between MW2 and COD4 is that on COD4 its skill based, you have to have to be good to play it, but on MW2 the majority of kills you get is based on if you see them first you get the kills, its rubbish!

Ive been playing COD4 all day' date=' the difference between MW2 and COD4 is that on COD4 its skill based, you have to have to be good to play it, but on MW2 the majority of kills you get is based on if you see them first you get the kills, its rubbish![/quote']

No difference apart from the maps, only difference is if your good at the game or not.

Well i don't see any different really' date=' the game play is pretty much the same.[/quote']

Yeah the game plays the same but on MW2 its more or less whoever see's who first gets the kill.. its stupid.

Yeah the game plays the same but on MW2 its more or less whoever see's who first gets the kill.. its stupid.

I suppose it's like that with every shooting game isn't it?, if you see someone, your going to shoot them, your not going to wait for them to see you and then let them shoot you are you?

Edit: Just got FAMAS Veteran III: 1000 kills with this gun, :)

I suppose it's like that with every shooting game isn't it?' date=' if you see someone, your going to shoot them, your not going to wait for them to see you and then let them shoot you are you?

Edit: Just got FAMAS Veteran III: 1000 kills with this gun, :)[/quote']

Yeah but half the time you havent got a clue where they are..

i dont use the FAMAS, M16 and M4 mainly but im not to bad at quick scoping and no scoping with the intervention;)

I suppose it's like that with every shooting game isn't it?' date=' if you see someone, your going to shoot them, your not going to wait for them to see you and then let them shoot you are you?

Edit: Just got FAMAS Veteran III: 1000 kills with this gun, :)[/quote']

Wow 1000 kills with a Famas, is that the Golden version of it?

Tbh CoD 6 is more noob fiendly due to the fact that you can get amazing stuff via care packs.Ie on I'm on 3 kills 4 deaths then I get a 4 kill streak and bam I've got a care pack that has a Chopper Gunner.

CoD 4 just seems REALLY bad now :L.

Lee What Happened to our Sumo Fight?

Just had the best game i've ever had on COD' date=' 19 for 4 on HC S&D, GOT 10.5K XP, 2000 MB, and 3000 from challenges.

Very nice![/quote']

I Got 15k 0d On Normal S & D On Derail Earlier Today :D

Got An AC130 in the last round, was soo easy. :D

Name the 3 CoD 4 Maps you Want On CoD 6:

Overgrown - This is the map for playing Grannys Cottage/BorderPatrol so I would like to see this map just for that.

Shipment - Just an epic map :L

Bloc - Quality Sniper Map.

I also want Old-School Mode as an option for private Matches.I miss the Mike Myers matches:(:(

Name the 3 CoD 4 Maps you Want On CoD 6:

Overgrown - This is the map for playing Grannys Cottage/BorderPatrol so I would like to see this map just for that.

Shipment - Just an epic map :L

Bloc - Quality Sniper Map.

I also want Old-School Mode as an option for private Matches.I miss the Mike Myers matches:(:(

so you pick the 2 worst maps from cod4? :eek::P - Well Creek's As Bad As Block But That's It. :P