Sign in to follow this  
J_B_K

Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2

Re: Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2

Didn't get defensive about the game at all' date=' i said if you don't like it, your obvo not good at it.[/quote']

I dont like Fifa, but I win 90% of the games I play (by pretty high scores usually also)

Nope' date=' it's a true statement, obviously if you don't like MW2, your not good at the game.[/quote']

Haha you actually are an idiot, K.D of 2.4+ yer im absolutely shocking. Don't listen to him guys, his judgment is clouded. He is upset that not everyone loves the game like he does.

Haha you actually are an idiot' date=' K.D of 2.4+ yer im absolutely shocking. Don't listen to him guys, his judgment is clouded. He is upset that not everyone loves the game like he does.[/quote']

2.4? thats insanely good mate, Goodson who I've seen get 55 kills and less than 5 deaths an awful lot is on something like 1.6.

Back on track now people.

My step bro movod in today when my dad did. He has a xbox 360 with xbox live. We are in diffrent rooms, and ive been playing him 1 v 1 all day on live. Racking up xp by playin ma step bro :)

Kinda sad but i might aswell. Mighnt i ?

Hilarious' date=' surprised you replied, shouldn't you be raping cod, you will have to be in bed shortly little man.[/quote']

Yes got to be up early for College tomorrow so i can earn a good wage until

you Northern people.

How old are you just out of interest?

Get yourself a PS3 and well see' date=' otherwise shut your mouth, and don't make stupid statements in future.:)[/quote']

Like i said, don't play rubbish consoles, and don't act like your good at a COD game in future. :)

I know i'd beat you, easily, it's ashame it isn't going to happen. :(