Sign in to follow this  
J_B_K

Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2

Re: Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2

Forgive the noob' date=' but what glitch is that?[/quote']

No idea, i first encountered it yesterday in a HQ game, you have unlimited ammo, nades, and grenade launchers, the noob tubes fire at about 10 per 4 seconds, so it's carnage.

No idea' date=' i first encountered it yesterday in a HQ game, you have unlimited ammo, nades, and grenade launchers, the noob tubes fire at about 10 per 4 seconds, so it's carnage.[/quote']

I think i MAY have had the same thing, although i didn't live long enough to check ammo and don't have a launcher class. The game was TD but you could kill and got points for killing your own team? Which basically made it 18 man free for all on rust :D

guess u did the prestige glitch then ' date=' or u sad and played like 10 days lol .. all my m8s did the prestige glitch .. i dont see the point in it i aint doin it anyways.[/quote']

lol no i avnt played 10 ive played about 2 days,it will save you a lot of timke if you want to go 10 prestige,i think its been patched up now

lol no i avnt played 10 ive played about 2 days' date='it will save you a lot of timke if you want to go 10 prestige,i think its been patched up now[/quote']

Whats the point, takes the fun out of the game. :rolleyes:

lol no i avnt played 10 ive played about 2 days' date='it will save you a lot of timke if you want to go 10 prestige,i think its been patched up now[/quote']

which is surely the whole point in playing lol :D , everyone now knows u aint a 10 prestige player, just a wannabe :P

so... i ain wasting my life goin 10 prestoge lol

But surely there is no point as when people come up against you, they can clearly tell your not that good and clearly not at that level ?

Dont understand why people cheat and exploit glitches like that . . .

guess u did the prestige glitch then ' date=' or u sad and played like 10 days lol .. all my m8s did the prestige glitch .. i dont see the point in it i aint doin it anyways.[/quote']

Whats this glitch then? you'll probley get banned if xbox find out..

But surely there is no point as when people come up against you' date=' they can clearly tell your not that good and clearly not at that level ?

Dont understand why people cheat and exploit glitches like that . . .[/quote']

TBF mate, you don't have to be good to be tenth prestige.

TBF mate' date=' you don't have to be good to be tenth prestige.[/quote']

Prestige means nothing! Kills/Death ratio etc and score/game play matters.. All prestige means is you play it more than the next guy mainly:)

Can somone Answer this.

Eairlier sum 1 sed they havnt prestiged because its a waste of time.

Wht does this mean, like do u get a choice to prestige or summert ? I ahve the game but im only level 16 so i dno

Can somone Answer this.

Wht does this mean' date=' like do u get a choice to prestige or summert ? I ahve the game but im only level 16 so i dno[/quote']

When you get to level 70 and fill up the XP bar (as if you was going to hit 71) then you get an option to either stay how u are (level 70) or prestige

if you prestige you get some new challenges, emblems, badges etc etc but you lose all your guns and stuff (basically as if you was back to level 1)

When you get to level 70 and fill up the XP bar (as if you was going to hit 71) then you get an option to either stay how u are (level 70) or prestige

if you prestige you get some new challenges' date=' emblems, badges etc etc but you lose all your guns and stuff (basically as if you was back to level 1)[/quote']

Can somone Answer this.

Wht does this mean' date=' like do u get a choice to prestige or summert ? I ahve the game but im only level 16 so i dno[/quote']

And you get a new badge! Put into google or something Call of duty 6 prestige badges.. and you get new emblems like Neller said, But lose all Guns/classes and have to start again from your defalt classes and then wait till level 4-6 i think to create a new class.. but you also get 1 more custom class when you prestige.

if you prestige you get some new challenges' date=' emblems, badges etc etc but you lose all your guns and stuff (basically as if you was back to level 1)[/quote']

Ahh Thanks. I will probz prestige. But i wanna ak47 with reds :L Its Mint

Ahh Thanks. I will probz prestige. But i wanna ak47 with reds :L Its Mint

Well you dont unlock AK47 till rank 70 (and you prstige at the end of rank 70) and then you have to get lie 25 kills to get red dot (1 game about)

Well you dont unlock AK47 till rank 70 (and you prstige at the end of rank 70) and then you have to get lie 25 kills to get red dot (1 game about)

Yep..

Do you have to get like 25 kills with any wepon and u unlock it for every wepon or u just get it for tht wepon :)

Yep..

Do you have to get like 25 kills with any wepon and u unlock it for every wepon or u just get it for tht wepon :)

10 kills on every gun for silencer then 25 for red dot on all gunes etc..

Just got 87-3-62 on rust hardcore HQ:) got 25550 XP!