Sign in to follow this  
J_B_K

Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2

Re: Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2

I'm such a loser, not getting the game to Xmas :D:o How late or what lol Thats life as a student! Anyway, I wouldn't have much time to play online as I don't have a wireless yoke yet for my apartment in college. I'll be on a lot during Xmas tho. Played it once at my mates, I whipped all 3 on my 1st go :P Although I highly doubt they are live standard :D

I'm such a loser' date=' not getting the game to Xmas :D:o How late or what lol Thats life as a student! Anyway, I wouldn't have much time to play online as I don't have a wireless yoke yet for my apartment in college. I'll be on a lot during Xmas tho. Played it once at my mates, I whipped all 3 on my 1st go :P Although I highly doubt they are live standard :D[/quote']

Wow, i got mine 2 days before it was released, due to the postal strike i think, and i got FIFA afew days after it came out, now with Christmas coming up theres nothing to get for xbox, so im going to get new PC (as my PC now has virus after virus on it) get afew clothes, CD's and DVD's

Wow' date=' i got mine 2 days before it was released, due to the postal strike i think, and i got FIFA afew days after it came out, now with Christmas coming up theres nothing to get for xbox, so im going to get new PC (as my PC now has virus after virus on it) get afew clothes, CD's and DVD's[/quote']

Assassins Creed 2?

Ive been thinkin of it. Is it any good? Im downloading the game play footage trailer at the moment from xbox marketplace' date=' whats it like?[/quote']

Haven't played it myself, but it looks immense and has been getting rave reviews. You'd need to ask a few people who have played it though.

Guest Daragh

lol dont get me started on you :D

lol and whats that supposed to mean :eek::P

Anyone who hasnt added me and wants to do so please add - Ki11erHitman (not l's they are 1's (ones))

Me and Daragh have some fun cool private matches so few more are welcome

If anyone has Xbox Live' date=' feel free to join our games, just watch out for Neller's cheating......

Haven't played it myself, but it looks immense and has been getting rave reviews. You'd need to ask a few people who have played it though.

I have the first one and it's boring. It's good at the start but just get boring after a while. Don't know what the 2nd one is like though :)

no comment ;)

If anyone has Xbox Live' date=' feel free to join our games, just watch out for Neller's cheating......[/quote']

shhhh :P

I have the first one and it's boring. It's good at the start but just get boring after a while. Don't know what the 2nd one is like though :)

agreed, I thought the first was amazing when I first started, then after the 2nd town I realized everything was the bloody same the whole way through, nothing changes except the end kill which are easy anyways

prob the most repetative game ive ever played.

If anyone has Xbox Live' date=' feel free to join our games, just watch out for Neller's cheating......

[b']

I have the first one and it's boring. It's good at the start but just get boring after a while. Don't know what the 2nd one is like though[/b] :)

yep, great GFX etc, but the same thing 9 times. :o

Guest Daragh

ill be on COD tonight @ 12 ' date=' although all you minors will prob be in bed :P[/quote']

Oi, I'd like to be referred to as a young adult, thank you very much B):P

agreed' date=' I thought the first was amazing when I first started, then after the 2nd town I realized everything was the bloody same the whole way through, nothing changes except the end kill which are easy anyways

prob the most repetative game ive ever played.[/quote']

Yep have to agree. But this one is totally different. Probably one of the best sequels to a game in a long time. But dont take my word for it, this is only from reviews I have watched.

Finally! Completed the campaign on Veteran this morning, the mission where Roach and Ghost go to Makarov's safehouse (altered the sentence a million times to prevent any spoilers... :o) and get the DSM.

Let me tell you, the final section is the most hellish stretch of videogame since the end of the Chernobyl section on veteran in the prequel. Which I still haven't completed btw, that has to be the single hardest level in gaming history.

Finally! Completed the campaign on Veteran this morning' date=' the mission where Roach and Ghost go to Makarov's safehouse (altered the sentence a million times to prevent any spoilers... :o) and get the DSM.

Let me tell you, the final section is the most hellish stretch of videogame since the end of the Chernobyl section on veteran in the prequel. Which I still haven't completed btw, that has to be the single hardest level in gaming history.[/quote']

U have it for Xbox or PS3?

my mate has one as well tho' date=' he has a TON of games (obviously :o) and hes still on his every night on xbox live etc[/quote']

Maybe got a new Xbox?

I know they didn't ban the accounts of the owners.

But they banned the Xbox meaning they couldn't connect to live.

Maybe got a new Xbox?

I know they didn't ban the accounts of the owners.

But they banned the Xbox meaning they couldn't connect to live.

maybe, but would have to be another flashed one as he still plays his games, plus he never said anything about buying a new one.

Microsoft do say a lot of BS to be fair to try and scare some into doing things, not saying this is the case now as I don't know, I just know they do it often