Sign in to follow this  
J_B_K

Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2

Re: Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2

i thought this thread was cod mw2 not xbox 360 :confused:

Yeah it is, but if you havent noticed people were talking about flashed xbox's... Fair enough they were off subject.. but it'll be back on subject soon:D

Anyone got 69 stars in Spec Ops? In 3 weeks' date=' between 5 people we've managed 57...

Juggernauts. :mad:[/quote']

Dont really play Spec Ops, whats it like? i went on that mission on the bridge, and left after like 1minute.. :P

Dont really play Spec Ops' date=' whats it like? i went on that mission on the bridge, and left after like 1minute.. :P[/quote']

Mostly massive wastes of time, and just infuriatingly pointless/boring. Some are interesting though, and there's a bit of variety toward sthe end of the missions. ;)

Have people been playing those glitch games of Domination on Rust. I search for a Ground War and 4 out of 10 times I get into one of these games.

If you don't know what this is, its a ranked private match, you can get challenges and xp, but the host chooses the rules, the ones I play only get ended by Tactical Nukes.

Its fun, I played one that ended with my team 6582 points, their team 2957, or somthing around that.

I came top of my team, 824 kills 486 deaths and I got the Nuke:p:p

Mostly massive wastes of time' date=' and just infuriatingly pointless/boring. Some are interesting though, and there's a bit of variety toward sthe end of the missions. ;)[/quote']

Wont bother wasting my time mate;) just play online when i dont think illget frustrated as i do alot;)

Have people been playing those glitch games of Domination on Rust. I search for a Ground War and 4 out of 10 times I get into one of these games.

If you don't know what this is' date=' its a ranked private match, you can get challenges and xp, but the host chooses the rules, the ones I play only get ended by Tactical Nukes.

Its fun, I played one that ended with my team 6582 points, their team 2957, or somthing around that.

I came top of my team, 824 kills 486 deaths and I got the Nuke:p:p[/quote']

OMG! 2957 man team? wow.. i was in a headquarters game last night.. and it was like ground war, but hardcore and headquarters.. lol (ive just made everyone confused i bet)

Wont bother wasting my time mate;) just play online when i dont think illget frustrated as i do alot;)

OMG! 2957 man team? wow.. i was in a headquarters game last night.. and it was like ground war' date=' but hardcore and headquarters.. lol (ive just made everyone confused i bet)[/quote']

No lol the score was 6582 to 2957:D

No lol the score was 6582 to 2957:D

Oh thats good, it would be pandimonia if you had a 2957 man team!

They hack the COD servers.. also the MW2servers are rubbish compared to COD4 takes 20secs to get into a game on COD 4 and about 2 minutes on MW2

Oh tats good' date=' it would be pandimonia if you had a 2957 man team![/quote']

Yea definitely.

But quite possibly the coolest thing is..........team killing is on and it counts to your marksmans and you don't get minus points for it.

Its basically free-for-all.

maybe' date=' but would have to be another flashed one as he still plays his games, plus he never said anything about buying a new one.

Microsoft do say a lot of BS to be fair to try and scare some into doing things, not saying this is the case now as I don't know, I just know they do it often[/quote']

Probably do, but two of my friends who had chipped Xbox's got banned, so you never know.

Yea definitely.

But quite possibly the coolest thing is..........team killing is on and it counts to your marksmans and you don't get minus points for it.

Its basically free-for-all.

Wicked, i dont go on COD much now due to my agression to it, i went on for 3 games today and then went of cause i was getting so annoyed due to its retarded-ness

Probably do' date=' but two of my friends who had chipped Xbox's got banned, so you never know.[/quote']
same (but only 1 of my friends...:P)

5... 3 of them got it un-banned by the guy that flashed it for them.

Wicked' date=' i dont go on COD much now due to my agression to it, i went on for 3 games today and then went of cause i was getting so annoyed due to its retarded-ness[/quote']

Don't you mean your retarded-ness? :P

Guest Daragh

If you don't know what this is' date=' its a ranked private match, you can get challenges and xp, but the host chooses the rules, the ones I play only get ended by Tactical Nukes.

I came top of my team, 824 kills 486 deaths and I got the Nuke:p:p[/quote']

I was talking about this with Neller. Its mental! :D

Once the game starts, straight away bullets fly everywhere lol