Sign in to follow this  
J_B_K

Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2

Re: Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2

There's been so much flak and dissent about it I reckon there will be pretty soon. ;)

Basically every reviewer on the PC Version only majorly faults it there.

IW = Some of the most stubbern (spelling) and money grabbing game developers ever

And they spent alot of time making IWnet and they will lose some money

So i think no chance

IW = Some of the most stubbern (spelling) and money grabbing game developers ever

amen to that!

CounterStrike Source has dedicated servers... :)

God I love that game.

Always been tempted to give that game a try, dunno why I have not.

Is it better than COD?

CounterStrike Source has dedicated servers... :)

God I love that game.

Sorry, I know it's off topic, but...

GARY'S MOD is the best game of all time. Anyone who disagrees hasn't played it, is a liar or has played TF2. ;)

Gutted if no servers are intoduced for COD. Upside is that I can actually use my laptop without someone else playing MW2 on it all the time... :D

A Harrier today was wiping out my team, took out my granade launcher and noticed 5 other on my team around me also looking to the sky. Thought that if someone comes to us were all going to get shot, looked down and one guy appeared ready to shoot, no time to change to my gun or stab I shot him with my grenade launcher a foot away from him :P lol

A Harrier today was wiping out my team' date=' took out my granade launcher and noticed 5 other on my team around me also looking to the sky. Thought that if someone comes to us were all going to get shot, looked down and one guy appeared ready to shoot, no time to change to my gun or stab I shot him with my grenade launcher a foot away from him :P lol[/quote']

lmao...

Getting XBL Gold Membership on Sunday, what better way to recover than play Call of Duty for an entire afternoon? :P

amen to that!

Always been tempted to give that game a try' date=' dunno why I have not.

Is it better than COD?[/quote']

I wouldn't say it's better, as it's a few years old, but it has such an effect on you that you have to love it. Surf maps for the win! :D

Sorry' date=' I know it's off topic, but...

GARY'S MOD is the best game of all time. Anyone who disagrees hasn't played it, is a liar or has played TF2. ;)

Gutted if no servers are intoduced for COD. Upside is that I can actually use my laptop without someone else playing MW2 on it all the time... :D[/quote']

GMOD!!! :D

We should talk more. :)

That lucksssss cool

How do i get it.

DO i buy a cd of dwnlaod it ?

Welcome to the confusing and incredibly annoying world of STEAM. :)

Steam is a game platform for PCs' date=' which allows you to play games and join the oodles of public (and private) servers for these games. CounterStrike runs on STEAM, which is installed with the game. Alternatively, you can download STEAM from the website. Garry's Mod is available on STEAM for the low low price of $10, and boy have I had so much fun on it. I miss my old computer. :(

Ive been annoying the IW staff and fourzerotwo on IW fourms and Twitter

Why wont they fix the Irish flag they have it the wrong way round

Yeah I posted a few pages back about these guys will be MUCH more interested in the "next map pack" than they will fixing the current bugs with the game (lets face it there are quite a few)

however, fixing those brings in $0 as everyone will still buy it, making another map pack however makes them $$$$$$$$$$$$

Neller' date=' will you add me on xbox, my name is conalmufcrsfc?[/quote']

will do mate, I'm on week days around midnight onwards then on various times on weekends.

Will add you tonight when I get online

Yeah I posted a few pages back about these guys will be MUCH more interested in the "next map pack" than they will fixing the current bugs with the game (lets face it there are quite a few)

however' date=' fixing those brings in $0 as everyone will still buy it, making another map pack however makes them $$$$$$$$$$$$[/quote']

They say they are making a big patch

To fix "1887s Balanced. Public "private" Match fix. Infinite Ammo fix. Prestige Hack on PS3 fix. Texture Hack on PC fix (eliminates any edits to IWD files also)"

1887's are shotguns and they are going to balance them

Because they have a huge range and are one hit kills from range

i knew they were shotguns lol.

So they're gonna reduce the range? or something, because you cant get near anyone who knows how to use them. :o

Reduce range or power or both

Has to be both, because it's absolutely sodding ridiculous. Can't even knife them from point-blank range with Commando Pro on. Still managed to get 2 close-range kills on a akimbo 87's user tonight though (SCAR for the win!). :)

Just had a nice 71 for 15 on HC HQ' date=' ACR W/Holo + Silencer & Pred, Harrier, C Gunner + Camp FTW![/quote']

Chooper gunner on rust is unbeatable;) 50+ KILLS with it, especially when you get them stuck in there spawn;) AC130 is over rated its rubbish..

What killstreaks rewards do you use Louis?