Sign in to follow this  
J_B_K

Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2

Re: Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2

WOW!!!! I just spent about 7 hours yesterday playing glitch games that my mates set up but what you do is make a domination' date=' pair up with someone in the other team and begin getting large killstreaks eg. i got an 125 kill streak.

The score ended up 27986 points 12678 points. I got Fall and Mastery for the Intervention, M4A1, Scar, Famas, M16, UMp.45 and Aug HBAR.

We got bored so we decided, whoever had the least kills called in the nuke, funnily enough it was me so it ended and we all went online and failed miserably because we were used to getting easy kills.[/quote']Thats Boosting mate :L.My Mates Riot Boost ALL THE TIME.

Heres how you do it if you want to know.

Invite 11 people to a game.With you thats 12.Now tell everyone to get a partner and number themselves.I.E A1 and B1 would be together.Now tell all the B's to back out.You then search for a S&D game with the 6 of you.WHen you get in your own lobby you invite you partner.Then if they all get in you need to make a riot shiled class with one man army and a P90 Akimbo class with one man army.If you haven't got OMA then use one class that has a riot shield and a SPAS shotgun.(If you use SPAS be with someone who doesn't have OMA.When in game go in a private chat with your partner and meet up somewhere.Now if you start with your P90 Akmibo tell your parner to go riot shield.You spray into his riot shield until you have used one round on each akimbo gun.Now using OMA chnage to your riot shield class.Now he sprays into your shield with his P90's and you get about 2600 xP each time he does this.With the bomb be planted as late as possible you can get around 20K xP per round.If you make it go to 4-3 there 7 rounds on 20K xP so around 140K xP.

Got 15 assists in Terminal today:eek:

I was using the riot shield tactic.

16k 15a 7d

I'm getting good at throwing knives from longer distances.

Got a lethal one in invasion this morning. He was defusing the bomb with like 5 seconds left on the clock from a mile away I throw it and bullseye :D

Was owning on COD yesterday tbh. :) 28k 0d Highrise baby :D, used the attack helicopter and the chopper gunner which boosted my killstreak up a bit :) My k/d ratio atm is only, 0.75 but i hope to push it to 1.00 soon (:

I reckon after about 10 seconds of "boosting" I would be bored to tears, I really can't see the point although maybe im just old and boring :P

I like looking at my stats, if they were all fake I don't think I would even bother playing, boosting would ruin all these and I would just be a "fake" player

I actually find online most the really higher ranked people are rubbish at the game, in many ways I guess this explains it, the best players seem to be around the 2-> 4 prestige, at least they are the ones who always seem to kick _ _ _ in the games I go in, any higher than that they seem to fail badly, 90% prob just boosters.

The gltiched games are no so bad, they are friggin chaos and you still have to play proper and be fast for the main part, but just sitting there spraying each other OR those muppets who just join a game, both run into a corner where nobody goes, insert a tactical insertion and just keep killing and respawing until a nuke... saddddddddddddddddd

Best thing is tho, you can easily notice this while playing as every few seconds the same guy kills the same guy, so just run into the usually deserted parts of the map, find them, kill them and watch them either leave or send you some sad lil message.

Was owning on COD yesterday tbh. :) 28k 0d Highrise baby :D' date=' used the attack helicopter and the chopper gunner which boosted my killstreak up a bit :) My k/d ratio atm is only, 0.75 but i hope to push it to 1.00 soon (:[/font']

Fancy a game now?

Hi Lads

Ive played TD on rust. ANd search and destroy and all really. But i dnaa understand this glitch thing. ALso my mate said it is ruining the game. Is this true ? Aye i understand you can kill your self to get killstreaks or summert.

Thanks in advance

Hi Lads

Ive played TD on rust. ANd search and destroy and all really. But i dnaa understand this glitch thing. ALso my mate said it is ruining the game. Is this true ? Aye i understand you can kill your self to get killstreaks or summert.

Thanks in advance

Nothnig is ruining the game really as if you don't want any of it to affect you it won't.

glitched games - just leave, you can see the second you join they are glitched so just dont play it.

boosters - who cares, if they want fake stats and to be sad let them, there kill / death ratio, accuracy, rank everything is fake if they are happy with that makes no difference to the rest of us :)

Prestige 1 Rank 31 :)

For all the PS3'ers out there add me: LeeBourke

Favourtie guns got to be the ACR but im having to stick with the Scar-H till I'm 48 again. :P

Probs be on later but if you add me leave a message saying who you are or ill get paranoyed :o

Cheers

:)

Favourtie guns got to be the ACR but im having to stick with the Scar-H till I'm 48 again. :P

Probs be on later but if you add me leave a message saying who you are or ill get paranoyed :o

Cheers

Haha, I'll Add You When I Get Back (Around 5-6pm).

PSN - Romano_xD

Nothnig is ruining the game really as if you don't want any of it to affect you it won't.

glitched games - just leave' date=' you can see the second you join they are glitched so just dont play it.

boosters - who cares, if they want fake stats and to be sad let them, there kill / death ratio, accuracy, rank everything is fake if they are happy with that makes no difference to the rest of us :)[/quote']

Thanks. Are glitched games only on rust ?

And how do you know if its glitched ?

Cheers

You are the only person on my Friend's list who has a higher killstreak than me! :):D

Nah they can be on any map, people use rust as its so small and faster for them to get XP.

you know its glitched because when you join theres usually about 40 people playing, and everytime you spawn you will prob die lol

Some also have unlimited ammo, so you will see people just firing rockets 1 after another.

Usually 18 people on either Domination Or Free-For-All On Rust.Very Common and theres rumours going round that it can't be patched

Usually 18 people on either Domination Or Free-For-All On Rust.Very Common and theres rumours going round that it can't be patched

Its patched on PS3

It will be patched on Xbox next week

Or late this week

Its patched on PS3

It will be patched on Xbox next week

Or late this week

I went on a game (on Rust, 18 players) yesterday and everything was super fast, everybody in the microphone sounded like ewoks and you could literally fly across the map when sprinting:p

I went on a game (on Rust' date=' 18 players) yesterday and everything was super fast, everybody in the microphone sounded like ewoks and you could literally fly across the map when sprinting:p[/quote']

same happened to me :confused:

Loving the FAL, on HC HQ it's lethal, one shot to a enemy and there down, it's pretty much a sick all around gun, had Sliencer and RDS on it, was playing Afghan and got 60k 0a 13d, had 4 pred, 3 harriers and 2 c gunners, t'was nice. :D

Also just played a game on Rust, everyone was using akimbo's so i was rolling with the akimbo magnums, managed to get 80k 53d, called in a couple preds and one harrier.

Loving the FAL' date=' on HC HQ it's lethal, one shot to a enemy and there down, it's pretty much a sick all around gun, had Sliencer and RDS on it, was playing Afghan and got 60k 0a 13d, had 4 pred, 3 harriers and 2 c gunners, t'was nice. :D

Also just played a game on Rust, everyone was using akimbo's so i was rolling with the akimbo magnums, managed to get 80k 53d, called in a couple preds and one harrier.[/quote']

Wow :eek:

Never tried the FAL myself.Must give it a go.

I snipe a lot.

M21 ebr is a nice sniper.Lethal with FMJ & Thermal

Wow :eek:

Never tried the FAL myself.Must give it a go.

I snipe a lot.

M21 ebr is a nice sniper.Lethal with FMJ & Thermal

ahh' date=' still need to unlock that :)

I'm a ACR man myself, :D[/font']