Sign in to follow this  
J_B_K

Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2

Re: Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2

End of line.

I've never had a nuke:(

What's a noob tube?:o

Do ya think your connection has got any better yet?:P

Its a bit better so I should be online later mate. :)

Ill invite ya and I said in the previous one but its a grenade launcher :)

Speak to you on there in a bit mate :D x

Was owning on COD yesterday tbh. :) 28k 0d Highrise baby :D' date=' used the attack helicopter and the chopper gunner which boosted my killstreak up a bit :) My k/d ratio atm is only, 0.75 but i hope to push it to 1.00 soon (:[/font']

Mines something like 0.83, trying to push it up too.

Should be third prestige by Christmas day. :)

Should be 2nd soon' date=' but cant go on xbox at the moment just got back from hospital. Bored

Ahh, nice :) I use, Attack Helicopter, Pave Low + Chopper Gunner (:

Wow, like your hele's? ;) Preditor missiles, attack helecopter and then chopper gunner. camp it out when i get attack hele just incase i die, then after 3 kills its chopper gunner.

I was in Terminal in a TD last week.I threw a knife completely randomly.... Bullseye +50! Turns out it was my mate who was on 22/23 kills and had a nuke as a killstreak LMAO:D

He wouldn't talk to me for a day:eek:

I laughed so hard when he told me it was him I hit :D

Whats everyone's ......

Fav Map:

Fav assault:

Fav Sub:

Fav light:

Fav Sniper:

Fav Map: Terminal (HC S&D), Rust (HC HQ)

Fav assault: ACR/M16

Fav sub: Urmmmmmmmmm

Fav light: Urmmmm - if forgot what the choice is..

Fav sniper: Intervention - im amazzzzzzzzzzing at quick scoping;)

Whats everyone's ......

Fav Map:

Fav assault:

Fav Sub:

Fav light:

Fav Sniper:

Fav Map: Treminal / Rundown

Fav assault: M16 Much?

Fav Sub: UMP 45

Fav light: SAW

Fav Sniper: Intervention

Whats everyone's ......

Fav Map:

Fav assault:

Fav Sub:

Fav light:

Fav Sniper:

Map: Terminal. Great for battles of all scales, except the long, long range ones, but very fun to navigate. I also love playing at Derail when I'm with a large group of friends (I don't play online). It's always exciting to nade the balcony building, raid it, dominate it, and pick off everyone one by one (then set up a sentry gun on the balcony :D). Oh, and Favela is magnificent for one-on-one games or team games. Not so great for free-for-alls though.

Assault: SCAR, SCAR, SCAR! The SCAR is magnificent for all ranges, and it's very powerful. I love using it with the ACOG and Heartbeat Sensor. It's practically an automatic sniper rifle like that. It's only downsize is probably that it doesn't fire with the agility of something like an UZI or some other SMG.

Sub: The UMP is very dynamic in fire rate and range, despite its small size. I find it highly useful in small maps and places when you're forced into one-on-one situations.

Light: I prefer the RPD. It's very fast and accurate when equipped properly. Give it a Heartbeat Sensor and and ACOG sight and you're good to go.

Sniper: Intervention all the way. Sure the Barett's semi-automatic fire is really nice, but when you have a gun that almost never misses its target, regardless of range, fire rate doesn't quite matter.

People people people, i just had my best game of Cod to date.

You thought my 60k 13d was good, well check this, 166k 22d on HC HQ, map was Rust.

7 predator missles, 7 harrier strikes, 3 chopper gunners, 35k exp, it was immense.

Map: Terminal. Great for battles of all scales' date=' except the long, long range ones, but very fun to navigate. I also love playing at Derail when I'm with a large group of friends (I don't play online). It's always exciting to nade the balcony building, raid it, dominate it, and pick off everyone one by one (then set up a sentry gun on the balcony :D). Oh, and Favela is magnificent for one-on-one games or team games. Not so great for free-for-alls though.

Assault: SCAR, SCAR, SCAR! The SCAR is magnificent for all ranges, and it's very powerful.[b'] I love using it with the ACOG and Heartbeat Sensor.[/b] It's practically an automatic sniper rifle like that. It's only downsize is probably that it doesn't fire with the agility of something like an UZI or some other SMG.

Sub: The UMP is very dynamic in fire rate and range, despite its small size. I find it highly useful in small maps and places when you're forced into one-on-one situations.

Light: I prefer the RPD. It's very fast and accurate when equipped properly. Give it a Heartbeat Sensor and and ACOG sight and you're good to go.

Sniper: Intervention all the way. Sure the Barett's semi-automatic fire is really nice, but when you have a gun that almost never misses its target, regardless of range, fire rate doesn't quite matter.

I use that exact combo when playing S & D :D

What's your........

Fav Shotgun?

Fav Handgin?

Fav Launcher?

Fave machine pistol?

Mine

Fav Shotgun: Ranger/aa12(haven't unlocked Model yet:mad:)

Fav Handgun: Magnum

Fav Launcher: Javelin

Fave machine pistol: m93 Raffica

Fav Map:Terminal

Fav assault:M16/Scar

Fav Sub: UMP.45

Fav light: AUG HBAR

Fav Sniper:INTERVENTION FTW!!!!!!

Exact same as me lol:D

What's your........

Fav Shotgun?

Fav Handgin?

Fav Launcher?

Fave machine pistol?

Mine

Fav Shotgun: Ranger/aa12(haven't unlocked Model yet:mad:)

Fav Handgun: Magnum

Fav Launcher: Javelin

Fave machine pistol: m93 Raffica

Exact same as me lol:D

Fav Shotgun? Spas-12

Fav Handgin?.44 Magnum

Fav Launcher? Javelin

Fave machine pistol? Raffica

haha lolz but this one isnt the same, I only like the Spas more because I haven't unlocked the Model's yet in this prestige and because I just got a 12 kill streak on Rust with it.

People people people' date=' i just had my best game of Cod to date.

You thought my 60k 13d was good, well check this, 166k 22d on HC HQ, map was Rust.

7 predator missles, 7 harrier strikes, 3 chopper gunners, 35k exp, it was immense.[/quote']

Shotgun: Model 1887's (Akimbo)

Handgun: Magnum, USP. 45

Launcher: Javelin

Machine Pistol: M93 Raffica, TNP

Killstreaks:

S&D: UAV, Care package, Predator

HQ: Predator, Harrier, C Gunner.

People people people' date=' i just had my best game of Cod to date.

7 predator missles, 7 harrier strikes, 3 chopper gunners, 35k exp, it was immense.[/quote']

You beat me! i got 139k 22d on HC HQ on rust..

Fav Shotgun: SPAS and Ranger when i get it.

Fav Handgun: Dont use it, whats the point when you can have a machine pistol or a launcher

Fav Launcher: AT4-HS Yeah boi;)

Fav machine pistol: M93 Raffica

Fave Killstreaks:

1.Preditor missile

2.attack hele/pave low (hope they can make sure the pave low adds to your killstreaks

3.chopper gunner

Shotgun: Model 1887's (Akimbo)

Handgun: Magnum' date=' USP. 45

Launcher: Javelin

Machine Pistol: M93 Raffica, [b']TNP[/b]

Killstreaks:

S&D: UAV, Care package, Predator

HQ: Predator, Harrier, C Gunner.

TNP is mint;)

Shotgun: SPAS-12 for me. AA-12 is too inaccurate, and I just don't like Striker. Also, try Model 1887 on akimbo. My friend does it all the time and he slaughters everyone... Not sure if it's just him or the gun, as I'm yet to try it out.

Handgun: I generally never use these as opposed to Machine Pistols. If I had to decide, though, I would choose the Magnum. No need to explain.

Launcher: I love using the thumper in conjuction with the SCAR. Toss a flash, fire in a pair of thumper rounds, throw my grenade, and fire off another two grenades from my SCAR. Five grenades ought to do the job. :P If I'm using ACOG and HS with my SCAR, though, as per the norm, I use the thumper pretty much to replace the grenade launcher of the SCAR.

Machine Pistol: The PP2000 rules. It's quick, just has enough power, and isn't bad on range. It's still effective on Akimbo, too. The Raffica is great, too. I haven't used it yet, though. :o

Killstreaks:

At 3 kills, the UAV gives me the upper hand, so I can bump up to 5 kills and get the predator missile. That then, along with some of my own skills, results in the Harrier, which is very efficient in many battles. I also use hardline a lot to make things easier. When I'm one-on-one against someone hard, though, I switch to UAV, care package, and predator missile, with hardline, so I get several quick kills in succession. Psychological warfare wins the rest. :P:D