Sign in to follow this  
J_B_K

Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2

Re: Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2

try Model 1887 on akimbo. My friend does it all the time and he slaughters everyone... Not sure if it's just him or the gun' date=' as I'm yet to try it out.[/quote']

Nah its not just him :)

That gun and combo is ridiculous, wayyyyyyy to over powered I tried it before I prestiged I could just run around the map slaughtering most things in my path.

The power is not so much a problem but its the range which comes along with it, I could blast people in 1 shot who was far away, obviously even when they fire back with a mahcine gun they are going to die first.

I think J_B_K said on the other page there is a patch coming out to fix them

That gun and combo is ridiculous' date=' wayyyyyyy to over powered I tried it before I prestiged I could just run around the map slaughtering most things in my path.

[b']The power is not so much a problem but its the range which comes along with it, I could blast people in 1 shot who was far away, obviously even when they fire back with a mahcine gun they are going to die first.[/b]

I think J_B_K said on the other page there is a patch coming out to fix them

I fully agree. They can kill you from a mile away with akimbo and if it hits any part off your body.....Bye,Bye

Killstreaks: PM, Pavelow/Harrier, CG

That gun and combo is ridiculous' date=' wayyyyyyy to over powered I tried it before I prestiged I could just run around the map slaughtering most things in my path.

The power is not so much a problem but its the range which comes along with it, I could blast people in 1 shot who was far away, obviously even when they fire back with a mahcine gun they are going to die first.

[b']I think J_B_K said on the other page there is a patch coming out to fix them[/b]

The range for them has been reduced (spelling)

Was it patch 1.07 ?

There not patches (i guess they are, but it dosen't say), and it dosen't give a name, when you load up the game, it disconnects you from live and says a update is available, thats all.

DO ya get xp for private matches?

Well No, but you can 'glitch it' so you can, Me and Mates do domination on rust with unlimited time and unlimited score and still get the XP. But I dont know how to do this, I just go along with it. But you can if you know how to.

Well No' date=' but you can 'glitch it' so you can, Me and Mates do domination on rust with unlimited time and unlimited score and still get the XP. But I dont know how to do this, I just go along with it. But you can if you know how to.[/quote']

They patched it on PS3 not sure bout Xbox

Just Curious' date=' has the Riot Shield Boosting been patched up yet or can you still do it?[/quote']

And how would that be possible ?

Also why would you boost ?

It would take the fun out of the game

Boosting Is Sad IMO.

Its for People who KNOW they cant prestige. And arntt good. It ruins the fun og the game. I find it sad and i wouldnt do such a thing

I know i'm good at Call of Duty, but i boost, why?

MW2 isn't anything special, and i can't be bothered to spend months playing it, hence why boosting it makes it alot easier to get to 10th pres.

I know i'm good at Call of Duty' date=' but i boost, why?

MW2 isn't anything special, and i can't be bothered to spend months playing it, hence why boosting it makes it alot easier to get to 10th pres.[/quote']

Couldn't Agree More :)

I know i'm good at Call of Duty' date=' but i boost, why?

MW2 isn't anything special, and i can't be bothered to spend months playing it, hence why boosting it makes it alot easier to get to 10th pres.[/quote']

If it isnt anything special why play it then ?

Wow, some people on this game are soo bad! Was just playing HQ and in like 5 games in a row i was the only one trying to capture the HQ! and the rest were trying to get there KD up even though i ended the game half the time with more than 50k and under 20d! when they ended with more deaths than kills! Just makes you laugh sometimes that people play HQ so they dont have to wait 10-30secs after they die like they would on Hardcore team deathmatch.