Sign in to follow this  
J_B_K

Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2

Re: Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2

Looks like everyone went off early last night to wait for Santa;):P

MERRY CHRISTMAS;)

santa-claus.jpg

I didn't, i was in bed at 4AM.

Santa had already been and gone, we had a little chat, had a drink, ya know, t'was good. :):P

My 2 son's both love this game, one is 16 yrs old and one is 8 yrs old.

I know the 8yr old shouldnt be playing it but its good fun and he knows it anit real just a game...

It seems to be quite addictive but my oldest seems to get really annoyed at players when he is playing online when they "Camp" lol

All in all looks a cool game and again Graphics look great

I dunno' date=' :confused:, just seems to be alot more new people playing.[/quote']

Ah, must be quite easy then;) Can rank 1's 0 prestigers play Hardcore headquarters now? They couldnt when the game came out..

Ah' date=' must be quite easy then;) Can rank 1's 0 prestigers play Hardcore headquarters now? They couldnt when the game came out..[/quote']

Didnt HCHQ come out after the game was out ?

Also you dont get to play it till level 15

Just completed it and I think the COD 4 campaign was better but MW2 was really good as well. I don't remember what the name of the gun is but I know what I will be playing with alot when I play multiplayer. :D

Looked it up think it's the Styer Aug I love it :D

Just completed it and I think the COD 4 campaign was better but MW2 was really good as well. I don't remember what the name of the gun is but I know what I will be playing with alot when I play multiplayer. :D

Looked it up think it's the Styer Aug I love it :D

The Aug, more affectionately known as the bullpup by many CounterStrike fans, is absolutely brutal on this game. Here's an ideal setup for it on multiplayer, and the one I use:

Aug w/grip

Sleight of Hand Pro

Stopping Power Pro

Steady Aim

All these perks are perfect for this weapon. :)

As the Aug is so good at any range, I like to fill my secondary weapon slot with a launcher, as combined with SP Pro, it can take down a Pave Low with ease. :)

Didnt HCHQ come out after the game was out ?

Also you dont get to play it till level 15

Nah, HCHQ came on about 4 weeks into the game being released, it wasn't already on here. Infinity wars made a update for the server ad it was added.

The Aug' date=' more affectionately known as the bullpup by many CounterStrike fans, is absolutely brutal on this game. Here's an ideal setup for it on multiplayer, and the one I use:

Aug w/grip

Sleight of Hand Pro

Stopping Power Pro

Steady Aim

All these perks are perfect for this weapon. :)

As the Aug is so good at any range, I like to fill my secondary weapon slot with a launcher, as combined with SP Pro, it can take down a Pave Low with ease. :)[/quote']

I've still not unlocked it I am only on level 20/21 so far and my performance on this game is so random that I might never get there. I always seem to be amongst the action but nearly always end up the lowest deaths and lowest kills its weird.

SCAR-H

Bling - Heartbeat sensor - Silencer is what I have been using so far :)

Sleight of Hand

Hardline

Scrambler

I think that's what I've been using anyway.

The worst perk has to be that commando one - you get knifed from halfway across the map okay exaggeration but it might as well be.

I love 3rd person but wish you could pick your own mode instead of random capture the flag or whatever all in all good game but it doesn't give me the same fun feeling I got playing mw1.

I've still not unlocked it I am only on level 20/21 so far and my performance on this game is so random that I might never get there. I always seem to be amongst the action but nearly always end up the lowest deaths and lowest kills its weird.

SCAR-H

Bling - Heartbeat sensor - Silencer is what I have been using so far :)

Sleight of Hand

Hardline

Scrambler

I think that's what I've been using anyway.

The worst perk has to be that commando one - you get knifed from halfway across the map okay exaggeration but it might as well be.

I love 3rd person but wish you could pick your own mode instead of random capture the flag or whatever all in all good game but it doesn't give me the same fun feeling I got playing mw1.

Commando pro is even cheaper... no falling damage? With that, you can dive bomb from 5-story buildings and ambush enemies with a clean shank. :P:D I have to say, the SPAS-12 is really good in terms of hip-fire accuracy. I never seem to miss from the hip with it. Coupled with steady aim and a grip and it becomes unstoppable... unless the other guy's got a faster weapon. :o

Woke up early and couldn't sleep so i went on COD, usually play HC modes, but i was in the mood for a tactial nuke hunt, so i was playing Sub-base, using Intervention w/Heartbeat and Magnum w/FMJ, perks were Scvanger, Stopping Power and Scrambler, i got the 7 kill streak i needed to secure a harrier strike, and then got my C Gunner, but the homo thing was that during my flight the game ended due to my team winning, so next game was on Wasteland, doing the same tactic, i ran around for a bit until i got a 7 kill, then once i got that i camped around a building, got a GC, i was up to 19 kills by the time it got shot down, so then i had to get 6 w/the Intervention, couple of close shaves, one guy got very close and i had to put two bullets into him to down him, then got him w/the magnum, pretty happy, thats my 6th nuke.

can anyone tell me wht grip does.

Like Sky Blue Lee and Romano improves your accuracy/recoil

but just wanted to point out if you didnt know, most the attachments you add to a weapon it shows you the difference it will do to the gun.. like acog improves your range (off the top of my head)

BTW i prestiged this morning (to 2nd) :) It does take awhile, does it for you lot? :P

but just wanted to point out if you didnt know' date=' most the attachments you add to a weapon it shows you the difference it will do to the gun.. like acog improves your range (off the top of my head)

BTW i prestiged this morning (to 2nd) :) It does take awhile, does it for you lot? :P[/quote']

God, It's taking me ages to get from 60->70 on 1st prestige. B)

Got so bored I made a new account (Ps3)

but just wanted to point out if you didnt know' date=' most the attachments you add to a weapon it shows you the difference it will do to the gun.. [b']like acog improves your range[/b] (off the top of my head)

BTW i prestiged this morning (to 2nd) :) It does take awhile, does it for you lot? :P

But it makes your gun have more recoil