Sign in to follow this  
J_B_K

Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2

Re: Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2

whats recoil :o

and is there any point having FMJ if you have stopping power ? :(

Are Lighweight pro and sleight of hand pro the same. There both faster looking down sight i think ?.

Fav Class

LSW Light Machine Gun with Red Dot and Silencer

Thumper

Throwing Knife

Flash

Bling

Cold Blooded

Ninja

Uav

Care PAckage

Predo Missile or Sentrey gun

Martydom

Recoil is when you shoot your gun and the gun starts to go off target.

FMJ is basically just Deep Impact but it gives you even more power anyway so I recommend using it. Lightweight Pro makes you aim faster after sprinting, Sleight of Hand Pro just generally makes you aim faster.

whats recoil :o

and is there any point having FMJ if you have stopping power ? :(

Are Lighweight pro and sleight of hand pro the same. There both faster looking down sight i think ?.

Fav Class

LSW Light Machine Gun with Red Dot and Silencer

Thumper

Throwing Knife

Flash

Bling

Cold Blooded

Ninja

Uav

Care PAckage

Predo Missile or Sentrey gun

Martydom

FMJ % Stopping power combine together for easy kills.If ya wanna big kill streak use it. Try to avoid a UAV as a ks reward and replace it with like a harrier.If ya didn't know sg's don't count towards your ks count.

Looks pretty dam cool.B)

Mine are the MW2/STD title and the Chopper Gunner Emblem.

My favourite game type is definitely S&D but not Hardcore, they all use Cold Blooded and Danger Close.

You on PS3 or Xbox?

Looks pretty dam cool.B)

Mine are the MW2/STD title and the Chopper Gunner Emblem.

My favourite game type is definitely S&D but not Hardcore' date=' they all use Cold Blooded and Danger Close.

You on PS3 or Xbox?[/quote']

Ps3.I'm level 68,can't wait to prestige :rolleyes::D

Something is seriously messed up. I went on that site to make one for myself' date=' but didn't save it or anything now I see it in yours? Am I the only who can see this or.... :o[/quote']

I tried to make one, saved it and I tried to upload it and it said it wasn't a valid file.:mad:

Something is seriously messed up. I went on that site to make one for myself' date=' but didn't save it or anything now I see it in yours? Am I the only who can see this or.... :o[/quote']

I see mine in Sean's as well. That's really weird.

I see mine in Sean's as well. That's really weird.

Any Better?

Got my 9th Nuke about 1 hour ago on Domination, map was Derail, also, finally i've managed to get the challenge, "Ulimate Scarifice", it's for calling a Nuke in while your team is losing, also you get 10K EXP for it, and this awesome emblem:

CODstar.gif

Got my 9th Nuke about 1 hour ago on Domination' date=' map was Derail, also, finally i've managed to get the challenge, "Ulimate Scarifice", it's for calling a Nuke in while your team is losing, also you get 10K EXP for it, and this awesome emblem:

[img']http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/callofduty/images/f/f3/CODstar.gif[/img]

I wanna get the spinning Nuke emblem, not sure how many nukes you need for it though. Its hard to get Nukes of Hardcore..

I only just started playing core tonight (last 2 hours) finally got my KD ratio up to 1.00 (I know it sounds bad, but i started this COD off badly)

I wanna get the spinning Nuke emblem' date=' not sure how many nukes you need for it though. Its hard to get Nukes of Hardcore..

I only just started playing core tonight (last 2 hours) finally got my KD ratio up to 1.00 (I know it sounds bad, but i started this COD off badly)[/quote']

I find using a Intervention w/Heartbeat, secondry weapon is W/E

Equipment is Claymore, special W/E.

Perk 1 is Scvanger, Perk 2 is Stoppage Power and 3 is Scrambler, use Harrier, C Gunner + Nuke, play domination on a fairly big map, wasteland, afghan, etc..just run around and snipe, don't stay in one area to long, get that 7 kill streak and the harrier should get you to a c gunner and then the c gunner should get you nuke, if not cose to it.

Spinning nuke emblem is 10 nukes.

I find using a Intervention w/Heartbeat' date=' secondry weapon is W/E

Perk 1 is Scvanger, Perk 2 is Stoppage Power and 3 is Scrambler, use Harrier, C Gunner + Nuke, play domination on a fairly big map, wasteland, afghan, etc..just run around and snipe, don't stay in one area to long, get that 7 kill streak and the harrier should get you to a c gunner and then the c gunner should get you nuke, if not cose to it.

Spinning nuke emblem is 10 nukes.[/quote']

Scrambler? :eek:

Why?

I find using a Intervention w/Heartbeat' date=' secondry weapon is W/E

Spinning nuke emblem is 10 nukes.[/quote']

Ah i should get that soon then:) Rank 22 at the moment (2nd Prestige) and playing core (from now on, after tonight) I prefer this class..

Primary: UMP45 Silenced

Secondary: AT4 (But when i unlock Stinger ill use that)

Equipment: Frag/Semtex

Special: Stun x2

Perk 1: Sleight of Hand

Perk 2: Stopping Power

Perk 3: Steady Aim

Deathstreak: Pain killer

As i'm only rank 22 that class will probley end up like this before rank 70.

Primary: UMP45 Silenced + FMJ or M16 Silenced + FMJ

Seconday: Stinger

Equipment: Claymore/Frag/Semtex

Perk 1: Bling

Perk 2: Cold blooded

Perk 3: Steady aim

Scrambler? :eek:

Why?

Well there isn't any other good Perk 3 to use when your attempting to get a nuke' date=' i suppose Sit Rep would be good because you can seek out enemy explosives, and Ninja Pro is good, but it's not like your going to be creeping around, and if a enemy does get close, one you can deteat them on your heartbeat sensor and two, you will become invisable on there map.

Ah i should get that soon then:) Rank 22 at the moment (2nd Prestige) and playing core (from now on, after tonight) I prefer this class..

Primary: UMP45 Silenced

Secondary: AT4 (But when i unlock Stinger ill use that)

Equipment: Frag/Semtex

Perk 1: Sleight of Hand

Perk 2: Stopping Power

Perk 3: Steady Aim

Deathstreak: Pain killer

As i'm only rank 22 that class will probley end up like this before rank 70.

Primary: UMP45 Silenced + FMJ or M16 Silenced + FMJ

Seconday: Stinger

Equipment: Claymore/Frag/Semtex

Perk 1: Bling

Perk 2: Cold blooded

Perk 3: Steady aim

Steady aim is a pretty useless perk unless your Sniping, and you have Pro which gives you the ability to hold your breath for longer, if you like to run and gun with the UMP45 i'd suggest Ninja pro because , one you will have silenced footsteps, so you can easily flank a enemy and they won't even hear you, and you will be invisable to heartbeat sensors (which are the gayest thing going)

Steady aim is a pretty useless perk unless your Sniping' date=' and you have Pro which gives you the ability to hold your breath for longer, if you like to run and gun with the UMP45 i'd suggest Ninja pro because , one you will have silenced footsteps, so you can easily flank a enemy and they won't even hear you, and you will be invisable to heartbeat sensors (which are the gayest thing going)[/quote']

I like steady aim as if you come up against someone and dont have enough time to scope in on them you just hip fire the """" out of them:p!

Just been playing on COD now and its so annoying. Before i was playing great getting 33-2-1 on under pass one of my least favorite maps and then i just been on Sub base and got something like 12k 22d! and then Estate and i got 9k and 15d! i was shooting people and they wouldn't die!