Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2 Boom-shacka-lacka-lacka-BOOM! Guess who just got his first nuke?! Was enjoying a nice run of games playing Domination where I was picking up some decent scores,

Re: Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2 Well done.

Re: Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2 I love how people argue when the right answer is that neither is better than the other.

Re: Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2

I like steady aim as if you come up against someone and dont have enough time to scope in on them you just hip fire the """" out of them:p!

Just been playing on COD now and its so annoying. Before i was playing great getting 33-2-1 on under pass one of my least favorite maps and then i just been on Sub base and got something like 12k 22d! and then Estate and i got 9k and 15d! i was shooting people and they wouldn't die!

Why you shouldn't play core. :o

Just wondering what sensitivity you lot use because default is to slow while high is way to fast for me.

Use the sensitivity it normally is.

I wanna get the spinning Nuke emblem' date=' not sure how many nukes you need for it though. Its hard to get Nukes of Hardcore..

I only just started playing core tonight (last 2 hours) finally got my KD ratio up to 1.00 (I know it sounds bad, but i started this COD off badly)[/quote']

10 Nukes Mate.

Not read this thread at all until today so forgive me if this has already come up...

Do you not think the Heartbeat sensors are the most annoying thing on the game??? Nothing more infuriating than using the Ninja perk and running silently through a room only to find that some git runs behind you and guns you down, the killcam then shows them hiding in some obscure place where nothing can be seen and the heartbeat sensor has shown them you are there :mad:

Not read this thread at all until today so forgive me if this has already come up...

Do you not think the Heartbeat sensors are the most annoying thing on the game??? Nothing more infuriating than using the Ninja perk and running silently through a room only to find that some git runs behind you and guns you down' date=' the killcam then shows them hiding in some obscure place where nothing can be seen and the heartbeat sensor has shown them you are there :mad:[/quote']

Its a bug it will always show you on Heartbeat sensor on killcam even if you have Ninja on but they dont really see you on HBS

I'm shocking at this game. Although in all fairness, it's my first shooting game that I've actually bought. In the past I've always gone for sport games. FIFA every year, tennis, formula 1, driving games, etc. Actually got COD this year, and I do enjoy it, but when I die over and over again it does get a little boring. Just hoping if I play long enough I'll eventually improve. :D

My biggest problem is that I'm really inaccurate, and fairly slow to react, whilst I appear really easy to kill, judging from the kill cams. People sneaking up on me, sniping me when I'm just stood in the open, hiding in buildings and round corners and shooting me down. And I just never see them. Which is the annoying thing. If I saw who was shooting me before I died, I could react. But I never know where the shots are coming from. Grr.

Best kill streak is a miserable 4, best kills in one game is a miserable 12. Best game was probably 10 for 10. One of about five times I've not got negative figures (others were 5 for 3, 4 for 2, 1 for 0 and 5 for 5). Awful.

Any tips? B)

I'm shocking at this game. Although in all fairness' date=' it's my first shooting game that I've actually bought. In the past I've always gone for sport games. FIFA every year, tennis, formula 1, driving games, etc. Actually got COD this year, and I do enjoy it, but when I die over and over again it does get a little boring. Just hoping if I play long enough I'll eventually improve. :D

My biggest problem is that I'm really inaccurate, and fairly slow to react, whilst I appear really easy to kill, judging from the kill cams. People sneaking up on me, sniping me when I'm just stood in the open, hiding in buildings and round corners and shooting me down. And I just never see them. Which is the annoying thing. If I saw who was shooting me before I died, I could react. But I never know where the shots are coming from. Grr.

Best kill streak is a miserable 4, best kills in one game is a miserable 12. Best game was probably 10 for 10. One of about five times I've not got negative figures (others were 5 for 3, 4 for 2, 1 for 0 and 5 for 5). Awful.

Any tips? B)[/quote']

Mate i have had same probs it was also my first shooting game and i was terribal. But now im pretty good. If your reaciton time is slow use the sight of hand perk and when u reload 100 times it will aim in alot faster for you when you get sight of hand pro. Its a very big help it helped me :)

I'm shocking at this game. Although in all fairness' date=' it's my first shooting game that I've actually bought. In the past I've always gone for sport games. FIFA every year, tennis, formula 1, driving games, etc. Actually got COD this year, and I do enjoy it, but when I die over and over again it does get a little boring. Just hoping if I play long enough I'll eventually improve. :D

[b']Any tips?[/b] B)

Don't Die? :P

Nahh, I Sucked When I Got The Game [Like Really Horribly Badly] And Now I'm Pretty Good [if I didn't play S&D My K/D Would Be About 1.6 - 1.8]. So Basically Practice Makes Perfect. Oh And It's A Lot Easier If You Know Your Way Around All The Maps :)

Got A Nuke Yesterday! :D

Was Playing S&D And Decided I Wanted To Do It, So Put On PaveLow, CG & Nuke As My KS's. This Was My First Time Using PaveLows. So Went Into Domination. This Was My Loadout:

Primary : Intervention W/ Full Metal Jacket [FMJ]

Secondary: AA-12 W/ Grip

Perk 1 : Scavenger Pro

Perk 2 : Stopping Power Pro

Perk 3 : Steady Aim Pro

The Game Was On Invasion, And Amazingly I didn't Get Any Kills With My Intervention. I Got 4 Kills With The AA-12 [Raping Side Arm!] Before Picking Up Someone's ACR W/ Holographic Sight & Heartbeat Sensor. I Then Used That To Get Me To 9 Kills And A PaveLow. So I Then Hid In The Back Of One Of The Buildings While My Heavily Armoured Chopper Got Me 9 Kills :eek: 9 -> 18. I Then Called In My Chopper Gunner, And Within A Minute, 'Wallah' Romano's First Nuke. :D

NB - The AA-12 Extended Mags Is Amazing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apWrS2uPBTg&feature=player_embedded#

Know this shouldn't be posted here' date=' but it will get views, kid gets a X360 for christmas and goes totally crazy. :D[/quote']

Jezzzzz, if when he gets it he does that. Whats going to happen when he gets RROD, the disk drive doesn't work or the hard drive packs up? Doesn't bare thinking about. LOL

Just been in a SnD game with Riot boosters in, marathon'ed all the way to there spawn for two rounds, killing the three, that was six kills and all killstreaks received, predator next round killing the three again also getting another kill, fourth round called in a stealth bomber which i got in my package, that was three kills, also killed one guy not boosting.

15-0-0 at the end.

Edit: Next game with them in i went 15-1. :)

Don't Die? :P

Nahh' date=' I Sucked When I Got The Game [Like Really Horribly Badly'] And Now I'm Pretty Good [if I didn't play S&D My K/D Would Be About 1.6 - 1.8]. So Basically Practice Makes Perfect. Oh And It's A Lot Easier If You Know Your Way Around All The Maps :)

Got A Nuke Yesterday! :D

Was Playing S&D And Decided I Wanted To Do It, So Put On PaveLow, CG & Nuke As My KS's. This Was My First Time Using PaveLows. So Went Into Domination. This Was My Loadout:

Primary : Intervention W/ Full Metal Jacket [FMJ]

Secondary: AA-12 W/ Grip

Perk 1 : Scavenger Pro

Perk 2 : Stopping Power Pro

Perk 3 : Steady Aim Pro

The Game Was On Invasion, And Amazingly I didn't Get Any Kills With My Intervention. I Got 4 Kills With The AA-12 [Raping Side Arm!] Before Picking Up Someone's ACR W/ Holographic Sight & Heartbeat Sensor. I Then Used That To Get Me To 9 Kills And A PaveLow. So I Then Hid In The Back Of One Of The Buildings While My Heavily Armoured Chopper Got Me 9 Kills :eek: 9 -> 18. I Then Called In My Chopper Gunner, And Within A Minute, 'Wallah' Romano's First Nuke. :D

NB - The AA-12 Extended Mags Is Amazing!

how many kills is it to get extended mags ?

Just been in a SnD game with Riot boosters in' date=' marathon'ed all the way to there spawn for two rounds, killing the three, that was six kills and all killstreaks received, predator next round killing the three again also getting another kill, fourth round called in a stealth bomber which i got in my package, that was three kills, also killed one guy not boosting.

15-0-0 at the end.

Edit: Next game with them in i went 15-1. :)[/quote']

If there are Riot boosters on my team in HC SnD

I wait till they start boosting

Then run in there fire so one of them die

Its fun to annoy boosters

If there are Riot boosters on my team in HC SnD

I wait till they start boosting

Then run in there fire so one of them die

Its fun to annoy boosters

Yeah, lol there was two on my team before and i jumped in front of him when he was shooting and he died (due to ricochet)