Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2 Boom-shacka-lacka-lacka-BOOM! Guess who just got his first nuke?! Was enjoying a nice run of games playing Domination where I was picking up some decent scores,

Re: Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2 Well done.

Re: Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2 I love how people argue when the right answer is that neither is better than the other.

Re: Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2

These things are such a hassle to use on hardcore... Best way to use them then is to scope in and throw 'em. Otherwise knives'll be flyin' all over the place. :o

Nah, to get used to them go into a throwing knife private match (usually alot of people send messages asking if you want to play) or play core and it shows a cross. Then after a while you'll get used to it.

Some tips from my little brother who is ace at this game (well, average compared to you lot I s'pose) and I'm starting to improve. 10 for 5 (killstreak of 7, my best ks and first predator and attack copter or w/e it's called), 10 for 7, 9 for 5, 9 for 8 and 8 for 9. Still very poor, but better than the regular 2 for 7 and 4 for 15s I was getting. Also got my 2nd and 3rd predator's. B)

Hopefully by the time the free trial ends and I get Live for proper on my original account, I can start afresh and keep my Kill/Deaths to above 1.

:eek:Nice one mate !

What's people's tactic for getting a nuke?(Guns etc.)

I've Only Had 1' date=' But It worked first time lol. :P [mind you not worked since, and i've played like 12 games'].

Intervention W/ FMJ Or HB Sensor.

AA-12 W/ Extended Mags Or Grip/PP2000 W/ Silencer

Scavenger Pro

Stopping Power Pro

Steady Aim Pro

KS's Harrier/Pavelow [My Prefered Choice, Gets A Ton Of kills]

Chopper Gunner

Nuke

Play Domination And Just Hang Around Where B Is, But DO NOT CAMP. As People Will Eventually Sus' You Out And Kill You. Once You Have Your Harrier/Pavelow Find a Safe Spot And Call It In, Then Wait 'til you've got CG. Once the Harrier/Pavelow leaves the sky call in your CG and you should get a Nuke. :)

I've Only Had 1' date=' But It worked first time lol. :P [mind you not worked since, and i've played like 12 games'].

Intervention W/ FMJ Or HB Sensor.

AA-12 W/ Extended Mags Or Grip/PP2000 W/ Silencer

Scavenger Pro

Stopping Power Pro

Steady Aim Pro

KS's Harrier/Pavelow [My Prefered Choice, Gets A Ton Of kills]

Chopper Gunner

Nuke

Play Domination And Just Hang Around Where B Is, But DO NOT CAMP. As People Will Eventually Sus' You Out And Kill You. Once You Have Your Harrier/Pavelow Find a Safe Spot And Call It In, Then Wait 'til you've got CG. Once the Harrier/Pavelow leaves the sky call in your CG and you should get a Nuke. :)

Mines similer to that.

You want to do headqauters Pro then were the target comes up race it to the place and find a good hideing spot and stay there. When there team comes along make sure u get the first shots and kill em. :)

You want harrier strike ac130 then nuke. Ur harrier should do alot of the work and ac130 will finish them off :)

in game mode when u kill shephard it runs through what i take to be a war museum with the titles etc coming up, then u go striaght onto special ops. Its that the story finished or do u need to complete the ops to go any further?

Cos im hopeless at the ops LOL

in game mode when u kill shephard it runs through what i take to be a war museum with the titles etc coming up' date=' then u go striaght onto special ops. Its that the story finished or do u need to complete the ops to go any further?

Cos im hopeless at the ops LOL[/quote']

Ye its finished

not very long is it!!! :( completed it in 2 days playing. obviously geared more to playing on X box live then i guess. Need 2 enquire about that then. Ps for the life of me i cant complete the assault course in under 45 secs and im sick of getting killed playing the stealth op. Keep getting killed in the valley as you go under the pupe.:mad: argh!!! LOL

Don't Die? :P

Nahh' date=' I Sucked When I Got The Game [Like Really Horribly Badly'] And Now I'm Pretty Good [if I didn't play S&D My K/D Would Be About 1.6 - 1.8]. So Basically Practice Makes Perfect. Oh And It's A Lot Easier If You Know Your Way Around All The Maps :)

I used to suck something shocking at this game, I used to be proud of myself for getting one kill because I was so bad and I was very twitchy with my aiming and now I'm pretty good at this game (2nd Prestige 38)

I used to suck something shocking at this game' date=' I used to be proud of myself for getting one kill because I was so bad and I was very twitchy with my aiming and now I'm pretty good at this game (2nd Prestige 38)[/quote']

Same as me mate, i'm pretty good now but i get aggressive when the game or the people on the game get really retarded:p

Just had the best game EVER! on HCHQ on Rust..

I got 7920 score, 148 kills 5 assists and 25 deaths!

Beating my previous record of 7030 score, 139 kills 3 assists and 35 deaths!

I got about 3 chopper gunners and i died from someone's harrier when i was one off a 4th with 3 minutes to go.

Just had the best game EVER! on HCHQ on Rust..

I got 7920 score' date=' 148 kills 5 assists and 25 deaths!

Beating my previous record of 7030 score, 139 kills 3 assists and 35 deaths!

I got about 3 chopper gunners and i died from someone's harrier when i was one off a 4th with 3 minutes to go.[/quote']

Dosen't beat my 166k 22d on HCHQ on Rust, 7 Harriers, 7 Predators, and 3 CG's!