Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2 Boom-shacka-lacka-lacka-BOOM! Guess who just got his first nuke?! Was enjoying a nice run of games playing Domination where I was picking up some decent scores,

Re: Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2 Well done.

Re: Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2 I love how people argue when the right answer is that neither is better than the other.

Re: Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2

Does anyone watch machinima COD videos?

I recently improved my killstreak from 8 to 12, thanks to some good teamwork. I find communication to be key, I get one of my mates to cover me while I call in a care package, and we were on Afghan and I was getting word in my ear about where the opposition were. Unfortunately my killstreak rewards were care package, predator missile and harrier airstrike, so had no Chopper Gunner to extend my streak.

I'm not the best player, still to prestige having hot the game on release day, but I'm now leveling up on average 1.5 levels a night, bit I don't play every night.

I'm surprsingly getting a little bored of MW2 already i'll still play it because I don't really have anything else worth playing but it's just not COD4 which i loved. I don't think the maps are up to standard with COD4 everything else in the game is great apart from the maps. How I wish my Xbox never chewed up my UFC disc or I'd be playing that need to get me another copy. :D

I'm surprsingly getting a little bored of MW2 already i'll still play it because I don't really have anything else worth playing but it's just not COD4 which i loved. I don't think the maps are up to standard with COD4 everything else in the game is great apart from the maps. How I wish my Xbox never chewed up my UFC disc or I'd be playing that need to get me another copy. :D

Yeah same, i get too into MW2 though, i get really aggressive when i die when i'm one from a killstreak reward and i think i take it to seriously but the games so retarded! so many little kids running around with NOOBS!

But then i go on FIFA and i'm like 3-1, 4-1, 4-2, 3-0 (just like i just did now;))

Lol just got my Best Ever Noobie Score on MW2,

Match Type:Team Deathmatch

Kills:31

Assists:2

Deaths:9

Lol i got 2 Predator Missles,2 Harrier's & AC-130

Primary Weapon:Intervention

Secondy Weapon:G18 (Akimbo)

Equipment:Claymore

Grenade:Smoke

Perk 1:Scavenger

Perk 2:Stopping Power

Perk 3:Steady Aim

Death Streak:Martrydom

-----------------------------

KillStreak:17

Predator Missile Kills:2

Harrier Kills:7

Ac-130:8

Other:Last 10 Kills

Map: Derail

Most time Spent:Offices

My Team Spawned at the Warehouse,I ran straight into the Offices and went to the Stair's where the Enamies side was put a Claymore there and ran up to the offices,I got my Intervention out and Sniped 3 Enamies,My Claymore went off and killed someone ran down stairs got his Ammo and put another Claymore theire,I got my Sniper Rifle out and Un-Succsesfly finding anyone to sniper,My Claymore Blew up again but didnt kill anyone so i swapt to my G18's

and went down stairs i killed him with my G18's I got his Ammo and planted another Claymore by that time i just stayed with my G18's,When i got 5 Kill's and Predator Missile i ran into the Middle room and sent it off got 1 Kill with it,While i was controlling the Missile i got Stabbed,I Spawned at the Warehous again and so i ran into the offices again Yet again with G18's,From that moment i only started getting 1 Kill and 1 Death,One i Died 9 Times there was 3 Mins Left,I swapt to G18's killed 5 got Predater Missile killed 1 Pearson then i got Harrier and then AC-130,Then we were winning 730-560,I ran out the offices with my G18's killed someone with em and i hit one he went into Last Stand and i stabbed him got Match winning kill and last 10 Kills.

----------------------------------------

Reccomend to use G18 it's Awesome

I love going nuke booster hunting

I use a SMG, RPG and C4

For perks i uses Marathon Pro, Coldblooded Pro and Sitrep

I join a free for all match but when it says choose a class

I dont and press O and i am spectating i look at there class if they have TI

And keep going through for a few mins and keep looking at the score

If i find some i try find where they are and choose a class then go there

Throw a C4 and boom

I get quite a few messages from them after

I love going nuke booster hunting

I use a SMG' date=' RPG and C4

For perks i uses Marathon Pro, Coldblooded Pro and Sitrep

I join a free for all match but when it says choose a class

I dont and press O and i am spectating i look at there class if they have TI

And keep going through for a few mins and keep looking at the score

If i find some i try find where they are and choose a class then go there

Throw a C4 and boom

I get quite a few messages from them after[/quote']

lol,Do u like G18?

Just about to prestige for the 3rd time. I like using the Ak so its a pitty it doesn't come until you get to 70 but I make do with the Tar and the Ump.

I use different perks depending what game I am playing. Demolition is the muts genitals as you can rack up some serious points.

exactly how i feel about the game lol

Yesterday did any of ure get some Games Where u run Super Fast?It was kind of fun' date='Running at Light Speed Knifing Peaple,COD 7 shud have a Fun mode where everything is 3X,Running 3X,Jumping 3X Ect.[/quote']

I think it was a hacked game

There has been a few on Xbox

Got a game full of fail kids today, got a score I didn't believe was possible.

Class:

M16 + Grenade Launcher

G18 + Akimbo

Frag

Stun

Scavenger

Stopping Power Pro

Steady Aim

TDM on Wasteland.

Killstreaks: Predator Missile, Harrier Strike, Chopper Gunner(You'll see why I was annoyed!)

Started off, ran into the bunker as I knew they would already be there, had a slow start of 1-4, took out my noob tubes and began to fire, two double kills and then I threw my two Stuns and then my Frag, and got a double kill, giving me a Predator. I called it in, got a kill then my Harrier mopped them up as they spawned and what do ya know, 17 kill streak. Then as my Harrier left I popped open my little laptop and began to shoot my CG. Now begins the best spawn kill streak ever. I got multi-kill after multi kill which then left me on 41-4.:eek::eek:. I ran back to the bunker, died and got the the last three kills of the game. My score?? 44 kills 13 ASSISTS!!!!!!!!:eek::eek: 5 deaths. I have never seen something so weiird in my entire life.

I hate the game now, i despite it, i either die one before a kill streak reward or have a death and i don't have a clue where the person that killed me was?

Im not even going to waste my breath on it! FIFA from now on.

and it was only 17 hours ago since i'd go 148k 22d on HQ on Rust. :P

Atleast you can play it if you wanted to my new Xbox just gave me a red light and now I need to go search what the hell is wrong with it. :(

Its times like now that i wish i didn't have an xbox..

Iv been playing great all day! managed to get like 300 kills in 5 games and about 60d.. as my KD went from 1.01 to 1.03 in 5 games..

Then i went on after motd and played some fifa with my mate and then went on CoD and then i was playing fine but was getting really annoyed and turned xbox off..