Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2 Boom-shacka-lacka-lacka-BOOM! Guess who just got his first nuke?! Was enjoying a nice run of games playing Domination where I was picking up some decent scores,

Re: Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2 Well done.

Re: Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2 I love how people argue when the right answer is that neither is better than the other.

Re: Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2

Right lads' date=' two weeks of tests, my last two are today:D:D

Get outta school at 1:30 [i']and[/i] I get Friday off:cool:

Wow, two weeks without xbox or anything other than study.

It's good to be free again, well nearly.

I know how you feel, been limiting my xbox use to Friday nights :( Got three exams in four days next week, then Im free.

I know how you feel' date=' been limiting my xbox use to Friday nights :( Got three exams in four days next week, then Im free.[/quote']

I've only had my xbox for a year and a month and I've never had such an extended period off of it.:eek:

But all my mates and me are setting up a giant massive game of Quikscopez/Noscopes and I'm the best:D:D so that'll be fun.

Got really annoyed before AGAIN i was on Subbase, and i was on that rooftop by 'B' looking towards the door they rush out of and the underground bit, sniping brilliantly got about 3 quick scopes and then i got 4 decently good shots, got my harrier called it in, ran to the back of the map and waited to get chopper gunner, pulled it in till i got to 17 killstreak as they were all hiding inside so it was difficult to get them, then when i came out my little spot the other team was all around, i lied down and got a nice quick scope headshot, but he was shooting me and it was deflecting off the barrier:p, got back on the little roof top got up to 20 kil stream and the game ended! :mad:

I don't like Nukes. Sure, they're a great way to cop out and make your team win even if they're losing on points, but that's the point, they're almost a cop out. If you were playing so good as to get a 25-kill streak, why would you want to end the match? The 25-kill streak reward should've been tank gunner or something much more fun. :)

Yes, I've never had a 25-kill streak, but even if I was able to get one with ease, I wouldn't have Nuke selected. :)

I don't like Nukes. Sure' date=' they're a great way to cop out and make your team win even if they're losing on points, but that's the point, they're almost a cop out. If you were playing so good as to get a 25-kill streak, why would you want to end the match? The 25-kill streak reward should've been tank gunner or something much more fun. :)

Yes, I've never had a 25-kill streak, but even if I was able to get one with ease, I wouldn't have Nuke selected. :)[/quote']

If I have the nuke selected and get one

I dont call it in right away

I wait till there is a few kills left or about 5 points left

I don't like Nukes. Sure' date=' they're a great way to cop out and make your team win even if they're losing on points, but that's the point, they're almost a cop out. If you were playing so good as to get a 25-kill streak, why would you want to end the match? The 25-kill streak reward should've been tank gunner or something much more fun. :)

Yes, I've never had a 25-kill streak, but even if I was able to get one with ease, I wouldn't have Nuke selected. :)[/quote']

I've got 25 kill steam so many times on this game without having Nuke on, but then when i put Harrier, Chopper gunner, Nuke.. I really struggle at getting a Nuke:confused:

what were you using to get the 25's?

What you mean? Gun or kill streaks?

If guns depends cause i've got to 25 a lot without having Nuke active, so anything from Assault rifles to Sniper rifles..

and i always use the classic Nuke way, Harrier, Chopper gunner and then Nuke:)

When i have Predator missile' date=' Harrier, Chopper gunner, i could get up to 25 kill streak so easy! but i struggle at getting the Harrier, chopper gunner and Nuke:confused:[/quote']

maybe because you can get the first 5 easily. then your pred springboards you to harrier and harrier gets you the CG etc...?

maybe because you can get the first 5 easily. then your pred springboards you to harrier and harrier gets you the CG etc...?

That's exactly what happens me.

I got an 18 ks with Magnum tactical knife in Derail with Lightweight,Marathon and Commando. Pavelow is beastly but wil' easy to shoot down:(