Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2

Re: Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2

yeah that's cool' date=' currently doing some SnD as i want the M1014 ASAP. It's immense w/ lightweight :D[/quote']

M1014 is wicked, there was some guy in a game before and he had a riot shield, i ran up to him he hit me with his shield i got behind him and shot him in the left bum cheek!

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2 Boom-shacka-lacka-lacka-BOOM! Guess who just got his first nuke?! Was enjoying a nice run of games playing Domination where I was picking up some decent scores,

Re: Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2 Well done.

Re: Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2 I love how people argue when the right answer is that neither is better than the other.

Love people who use riot shields me :P Top banter!

I was riot shield boosting the other day on S&D, and i was in the 'Burger Town' cafe on Terminal and this other guy came in and i was in the corner with my riot shield, i went to the other guy, i hit him and he ended up behind me and he shot me in the back..

....and it was the winning kill, and made me look an idiot.

I was riot shield boosting the other day on S&D' date=' and i was in the 'Burger Town' cafe on Terminal and this other guy came in and i was in the corner with my riot shield, i went to the other guy, i hit him and he ended up behind me and he shot me in the back..

....and it was the winning kill, and made me look an idiot.[/quote']

ah, nightmare... I don't use them, but i do find it amusing when people do :)

Care to expand:o

Want me to explain? Basically go into a game with some people, pair up and call yourself like A1 and A2 (pair up) B1 and B2 (Pair up) etc etc.. then go off on a map (S&D is the best you get more XP) and put like one man army on and someone shoots you when your riot shield and then when they run out of ammo you both change to the opposing class and shoot there riot shield etc..

Want me to explain? Basically go into a game with some people' date=' pair up and call yourself like A1 and A2 (pair up) B1 and B2 (Pair up) etc etc.. then go off on a map (S&D is the best you get more XP) and put like one man army on and someone shoots you when your riot shield and then when they run out of ammo you both change to the opposing class and shoot there riot shield etc..[/quote']

Oh i think im with you :o so basically, me and a mate would go into a s n d and shoot each others riot shields ?

Want me to explain? Basically go into a game with some people' date=' pair up and call yourself like A1 and A2 (pair up) B1 and B2 (Pair up) etc etc.. then go off on a map (S&D is the best you get more XP) and put like one man army on and someone shoots you when your riot shield and then when they run out of ammo you both change to the opposing class and shoot there riot shield etc..[/quote']

If people do that when im on there team

I run in the fire and one of them die

I get some PM's over it

Oh i think im with you :o so basically' date=' me and a mate would go into a s n d and shoot each others riot shields ?[/quote']

Yeah basically..

If people do that when im on there team

I run in the fire and one of them die

I get some PM's over it

I love finding boosters and killing them, its so much fun!!

What do they expect you to do? Stand there and watch them boosting when you could just get a simple kill and XP?

I've only boosted like 3 times, to get a Nuke and the riot shield one..