Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2 Boom-shacka-lacka-lacka-BOOM! Guess who just got his first nuke?! Was enjoying a nice run of games playing Domination where I was picking up some decent scores,

Re: Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2 Well done.

Re: Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2 I love how people argue when the right answer is that neither is better than the other.

Re: Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2

I love doing the CP glitch with a emergancy air-drop. :D

Thank god i don't have to deal with this sh*t on PS3.

Also has everyone been on top of the main house in Estate?? If not i suggest you do, it's ridiculously easy to get kills once you're up there, no-one even thinks about looking up.

Do you guys know if MW2 have sorted out the hack? witch people are doing?

How it works; If your in a game with these hackers, when they kill you, they take like 1,000,000,000XP off you and basically send you to your first rank on 0 prestige.

MW2 was said to be working on it, but i haven't heard anything since, any of you heard anything?

Do you guys know if MW2 have sorted out the hack? witch people are doing?

How it works; If your in a game with these hackers' date=' when they kill you, they take like 1,000,000,000XP off you and basically send you to your first rank on 0 prestige.

MW2 was said to be working on it, but i haven't heard anything since, any of you heard anything?[/quote']

I think it was a misunderstanding. I heard it was hackers getting -(however many XP they have) to punish them for hacking.

I think it was a misunderstanding. I heard it was hackers getting -(however many XP they have) to punish them for hacking.

We'll i watched a video before on youtube, where someone explained it..

and it sounded bad, i know it must of only been a few people, but if it was true, i still wouldn't have been good to be killed by them:p

We'll i watched a video before on youtube' date=' where someone explained it..

and it sounded bad, i know it must of only been a few people, but if it was true, i still wouldn't have been good to be killed by them:p[/quote']

Yeah I watched it, think the commentator had an Irish accent, cant remember his name.

In the comments bit people said it was hackers being punished, not hackers giving people -XP. Best source would be InfinityWard's Twitter page.

Yeah I watched it' date=' think the commentator had an Irish accent, cant remember his name.

In the comments bit people said it was hackers being punished, not hackers giving people -XP. Best source would be InfinityWard's Twitter page.[/quote']

His names Paul? Do you watch Tejbz's video's?

Ah right, i don't use Twitter..

Wasnt a big fan of Tejb. Im subscribed to OnlyUseMEBlade MachinimaRESPAWN. Dont like the Optic Crew' date=' they just expose glitches, which I dont find in the spirit of the game.[/quote']

I like Tejbz, watching one of his video's at the moment.

I subscribed to Machinimarespawn and i watch a lot on there, not sure about any other of my subscribes have a lot. :)

Thank god i don't have to deal with this sh*t on PS3.

Also has everyone been on top of the main house in Estate?? If not i suggest you do' date=' it's ridiculously easy to get kills once you're up there, no-one even thinks about looking up.[/quote']

How do you get up?

Well it would be boring staying at 1st Pres' date=' [b']think of the EXP wasted.[/b]

That's convinced me to prestige then. Not far from 70 now, will try the AK out for a little while (will probably suck), pluck up the courage to lose my accolades and challenges and then start again. :)

That's convinced me to prestige then. Not far from 70 now' date=' will try the AK out for a little while (will probably suck), pluck up the courage to lose my accolades and challenges and then start again. :)[/quote']

You don't loss your accolades... and plus you do all your challenges again and you will get some more titles and emblems. :)