Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2 Boom-shacka-lacka-lacka-BOOM! Guess who just got his first nuke?! Was enjoying a nice run of games playing Domination where I was picking up some decent scores,

Re: Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2 Well done.

Re: Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2 I love how people argue when the right answer is that neither is better than the other.

Re: Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2

How do you get up?

the way you do is by landing a care package against the door but it has to be on its end then you can jump from the deck post to the package you would get wiped out time after time doing this even if you landed a package somene would try and take right away in team death match so its useless

Thank god i don't have to deal with this sh*t on PS3.

Also has everyone been on top of the main house in Estate?? If not i suggest you do' date=' it's ridiculously easy to get kills once you're up there, no-one even thinks about looking up.[/quote']

Its on PS3 too

Do you guys know if MW2 have sorted out the hack? witch people are doing?

How it works; If your in a game with these hackers' date=' when they kill you, they take like 1,000,000,000XP off you and basically send you to your first rank on 0 prestige.

MW2 was said to be working on it, but i haven't heard anything since, any of you heard anything?[/quote']

I posted a while ago (I think)

That they were patching it

kill somebody by starting a chain reaction of explosions. troy got it by throwing a semtex which in turn blew up someones c4 and killed another person. (all luck' date=' and it wasnt even troy who got it :P:p)[/quote']

ah, has to be done by luck, as you have to be lucky enough for them to have an explosive. :P

Not played this in a couple of days, need to go back on and get some more nukes. 5 away from the 'spinny emblem' ... :o have had 7 in total though..B)

I got 61-24 on Demolition in Sub Base Yesterday.

Was using Barrett 50.cal Thermal and AA-12.

Got a few PM's' date='Harriers and Stealth Bombers.

If I had went with the pavelow instead of SB I probably would have got more kills :o[/quote']

Got bored of Nukes, so I've decided just to go for big streaks and today I got a 54-5 in Domination on Favela.

UMP.45 w/Silencer

G18 Akimbo

Marathon Pro

Stopping Power Pro

Steady Aim

Predator Missile

Harriers

Chopper Gunner

To cut a long, long story short:

Rushing to opposite flag at start + protection of B flag + really bad opponents = Easy Peasy Lemon Cheesy.

P28Lweox2_I&feature=popular

:eek::eek::eek:

WOW :eek:

How the hell can you do that? All of them are amazing but did you see the one where he threw it straight up in the air at 2:50 :eek: