Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2

Re: Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2

I've been doing the new C.Package glitch lately, since the older one seems to be patched. It still works with Em.Airdrop but im too impatient and when i get a care package i just use this, alot easier to not get them stolen aswell. Even if its ammo, you can run out; die and you'll have another care pakcage. :P It does get a bit boring after a while though without acturally killing anyone yourself. None the less its helped me towards getting alot of the killstreak emblems. :D

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2 Boom-shacka-lacka-lacka-BOOM! Guess who just got his first nuke?! Was enjoying a nice run of games playing Domination where I was picking up some decent scores,

Re: Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2 Well done.

Re: Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2 I love how people argue when the right answer is that neither is better than the other.

Played some CTF today, with my BOLT class:

ACR with Red Dot Sight

G18 with Red Dot Sight

Marathon Pro

Lightweight Pro

Ninja Pro

Semtex and 2x Stun Grenades

I was killing, but my priority was to capture the flags. Was up against some camping Dutch guys who weren't playing the objective at all. CTF on Scrapyard reminds me of the Bleep Test from high school (for those who don't know that, it's where you run from point to point, usually on an indoor football pitch/basketball court in time with the beeps)

Just a few kills off Akimbo for the G18 but I have a question:

I chose G18 as they're light to run with, does having Akimbo slow you down, otherwise I'll stick with RDS.

If you've prestiged then it's virtually impossible to get nukes' date=' as you're paired with veterans, not noobs.[/quote']

prestiged twice, level 62...B) I've had 5 nukes this prestige.

yea mate the other day i had a 27 killstreak but forgot to put on the nuke:(

Yeah, this keeps happening to me (running out of time). :(

prestiged twice' date=' level 62...B) I've had 5 nukes this prestige.

Yeah, this keeps happening to me (running out of time). :([/quote']

Well your opponents must still be nooby, as the only way you can get nukes is if your opponents are rubbish so you can get easy kills without running the risk of dying, and rubbish team mates so you don't reach the score limit before you reach 25 kills. It mainly applies to TDM but I suppose the same applies in all game types.

Well your opponents must still be nooby' date=' as the only way you can get nukes is if your opponents are rubbish so you can get easy kills without running the risk of dying, and rubbish team mates so you don't reach the score limit before you reach 25 kills. It mainly applies to TDM but I suppose the same applies in all game types.[/quote']

Nahh, I just camp and I'm uber pro. :P:D

Nahh, in fairness the enemies usually aren't great. B)

I've been doing the new C.Package glitch lately' date=' since the older one seems to be patched. It still works with Em.Airdrop but im too impatient and when i get a care package i just use this, alot easier to not get them stolen aswell. Even if its ammo, you can run out; die and you'll have another care pakcage. :P It does get a bit boring after a while though without acturally killing anyone yourself. None the less its helped me towards getting alot of the killstreak emblems. :D[/quote']

Mhm, i have gotten, Attack Heli, Pavelow, C Gunner, AC-130, Stealth Bomber, Counter-UAV & Pres Airstrike emblems all from using the CP glitch.

Nearly got the EMP one also, just need one more.

If you've prestiged then it's virtually impossible to get nukes' date=' as you're paired with veterans, not noobs.[/quote']

I have gotten plenty of nukes and i'm 6th prestige, you don't get paired up with people depending on what rank they are, for instant, me and a friend were the only prestiger's in a game of TDM a couple of days ago.

Just out of interest' date=' whats your primary and secondary weapon set-up?[/quote']

For 4 out of the 7 nukes i've had (and the 23 k/s i just had) I use(d):

Domination/Demolition For Game Mode.

Scar-H W/ Silencer

AA-12 W/ Extended Mags OR M1014 W/ FMJ OR SPAS-12 W/ GRIP

Scavenger Pro

Stopping Power Pro

Ninja Pro

Claymore

Stun Grenade

Harrier

Chopper Gunner

Nuke

For 4 out of the 7 nukes i've had (and the 23 k/s i just had) I use(d):

Domination/Demolition For Game Mode.

Scar-H W/ Silencer

AA-12 W/ Extended Mags OR M1014 W/ FMJ OR SPAS-12 W/ GRIP

Scavenger Pro

Stopping Power Pro

Ninja Pro

Claymore

Stun Grenade

Harrier

Chopper Gunner

Nuke

If im going to be going for shorter killstreaks, (eg. PM,Harrier,Pavelow) Ill use:

UMP w/Silencer or Holographic

M9 Akimbo

Marathon Pro

Lightweight Pro

Commando Pro

Finall Stand

Tactical Insertion

Stun Grenade

I ushually use this in Demolition, put a tactical down in their base, and then run out and kill them all. I save the PM, get a triple or multi at the start of the round and call the Hairrier/Pavelow when it get it. :P

If im going for a nuke Id use:

Intervention w/FMJ

PP2000 (Usually pick up a gun, very easy to pick one up and helps out alot)

Sleight of Hand Pro

Stopping Power Pro

Steady Aim/ Commando Pro (I think Steady aim is awful)

Final Stand

Claymore

Stun Grenade

And when using this id mainly have on Hairrer,CG,Nuke.

Got to be honest though ive only had a few nukes, the rest i boosted for. :o Yes nooby i know but i was in a phase were i really wanted the emblem and i did what i had to to help me get it :P

What does everyone else use anyway? Id like to know :)

Just out of interest' date=' whats your primary and secondary weapon set-up?[/quote']

Usually, M4A1 or ACR and then my secondary, depending on if im doing 'only use my blade' ill use a USP. 45 with FMJ (Tactical Knife when i get it) and when im just having a normal game using my gun ill use the M10-something.. I think?

Got my 2nd nuke earlier :D

I'm delighted because I've wanted a nuke for ages and when I got one a while back, I never got to use it because time ran out and I was still in my chopper gunner lol. I got one in Favela today in a Demolition match. Got it during the first round and straight away in the 2nd round I used it, didn't want to lose connection or something because knowing my luck, I would :P

Everyone's using the care package glitch now it's pretty boring I just leave even if there on my own team. I can't wait until they patch it because nearly evey game I played earlier it was the same bloody scenario.

I agree. I can't stand it. It ruins the game.

I agree. I can't stand it. It ruins the game.

agreed, just happened in a bunch of games I was in, funny thing is everyone I have seen doing itare soooooooooooo bad at actually shooting when u get to them, no wonder they glitch.

I just tried doing it in the last match, did like 3 then was bored stiff so just threw it normal and played proper, wont be doing it again

agreed' date=' just happened in a bunch of games I was in, funny thing is everyone I have seen doing itare soooooooooooo bad at actually shooting when u get to them, no wonder they glitch.

I just tried doing it in the last match, did like 3 then was bored stiff so just threw it normal and played proper, wont be doing it again[/quote']

Yeah, funny thing is though, like you just said, they are horrible players, no wonder why they need to glitch. Those fellas that were playing in our match in Quarry (God that was a frustrating game. You couldn't step one foot outside or you'd die as there was about 50 things flying around from the CPs) were terrible. They were glitching (calling us pap might I add) and yet we won.

It frustrates the heck out of me. I mean do people honestly enjoy getting good scores or what ever by cheating? I certainly don't, I don't get any joy out of it. Elevator glitches and stuff like that can be fun but the CP glitch, the Javlin glitch etc are just annoying and really ruins the game.

Are they going to patch this anytime soon, does anyone know?

Conversation between myself and Goodson (Robocod) earlier today:

Goodson: Care package-glitching fagbags. I hate when people do that.

Lee: Hence why you and your team have been doing it all week?

Goodson: Quiet, you.

;)

Oh, and the award for fastest Pavelow ever goes to...

This guy.

vTbOmO6S9rk

Yeah' date=' funny thing is though, like you just said, they are horrible players, no wonder why they need to glitch. Those fellas that were playing in our match in Quarry were terrible. They were glitching (calling us pap might I add) and yet we won.

It frustrates the heck out of me. I mean do people honestly enjoy getting good scores or what ever by cheating? I certainly don't, I don't get any joy out of it. Elevator glitches and stuff like that can be fun but the CP glitch, the Javlin glitch etc are just annoying and really ruins the game.

Are they going to patch this anytime soon, does anyone know?[/quote']

Thing is the people doing it as you saw in our game actually think they are cool lol says a lot about there mental age :D

Getting fake scores, xp, titles or w/e would rather play it normal and attempt to get them

Goodson: Quiet' date=' you.

;)

This guy.

[YOUTUBE']vTbOmO6S9rk[/YOUTUBE]

Wowza thats brilliant. I should be back by wednesday :)

Goodson: Quiet' date=' you.

;)

This guy.

[YOUTUBE']vTbOmO6S9rk[/YOUTUBE]

Ill try that some time, ill be happy to get a harrier with the ATS, then a chopper gunner, then a nuke, probably would happen within 4 minutes..