Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2 Boom-shacka-lacka-lacka-BOOM! Guess who just got his first nuke?! Was enjoying a nice run of games playing Domination where I was picking up some decent scores,

Re: Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2 Well done.

Re: Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2 I love how people argue when the right answer is that neither is better than the other.

Re: Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2

Anyone on ps3 add me please: SeanLad27

I'm actually improving my K/D by playing search. It might take longer but finishing 6:2 every time will improve it no end in the long run.

I agree.

I started off poorly and my k/d has never been good but now I'm far better getting a k/d of 3/4 every match

Cheers lads :) Probs just continue to play domination and S n D

If you want to get nukes: Demolition/Domination if you want a good K/D play SnD with a smg :)

I agree.

I started off poorly and my k/d has never been good but now I'm far better getting a k/d of 3/4 every match

If you want to get nukes: Demolition/Domination if you want a good K/D play SnD with a smg :)

I will add you mate. When I get the chance. The missus is playing atm. (We use different accounts. I don't let her on mine as her K/D is amazingly poor and I dont want her wrecking mine.)

I agree.

My k/d is oryt at the minute so im going to stick with what i no :P As if it aint broke , dont fix it !:):P

Is it a private match thing?

Sorry' date=' I'm quite the noob.:o[/quote']

Yes it is, I only found out about it a few weeks ago myself.

I have heard alot about this Mike Myers thing.

What the heck is it?

Basically hide and seek where 1 person hides and the rest have to find him. Aim is to stay alive for the round, Played in SnD. It's great craic. We play you can only kill with knives if you spot him. You should try it sometime !

EDIT: I don't live too far away from you mate !(Letterkenny)

I thought you lived in Wales lol :o