Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2 Boom-shacka-lacka-lacka-BOOM! Guess who just got his first nuke?! Was enjoying a nice run of games playing Domination where I was picking up some decent scores,

Re: Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2 Well done.

Re: Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2 I love how people argue when the right answer is that neither is better than the other.

Re: Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2

Can't understand it, but on Deathmatch I'm absolutely shocking, rarely getting 10+ kills and normally getting double the deaths. Whereas on Domination I normally get 15+ deaths, occasionally 30+ and rarely get over 10 deaths. And I don't just camp at bases, I take a tactical approach (camp and move, camp and move).

Maybe it's just because on Domination I can usually work out where the opponents are going and I know where I can go to flank them or anticipate which base they'll take or defend. Whereas on Deathmatch they're all over the map.

Got my best killsteak the other day, a measly 21. The thing is, I got it on Wasteland. Haven't bothered unlocking Nuke as I'm never going to get it for now, and I'm quite poor with a Chopper Gunner (for now, Pave Low's probably get me more kills), so I had my killstreaks on Predator, Harriers and Pave Low. We had A and B, so I went to C and flanked three of them. Ran past C so the enemy would know I was taking it, waited for them to come and got three more kills. Used the predator and got my harriers and as its Wasteland, they got a good five or so kills before it got taken out. Then the Pave Low got another half-a-dozen and I got another half-dozen camping at C (as they all kept on respawning), before eventually getting killed.

Twice in a row I've gone on a spree at the end of games, got my Pave Low without using any of my other killstreaks, then the games ended before I used any of them. Well, the second time it ended the very second I got my 9th kill, the first I had the PL in the air but I didn't get to use the Harriers or Pred because I got lagged out. >_>

Anyway, any tips on Deathmatch? I consider myself quite average at the game, although shockingly awful compared to all of you lot.

Can't understand it' date=' but on Deathmatch I'm absolutely shocking, rarely getting 10+ kills and normally getting double the deaths. Whereas on Domination I normally get 15+ deaths, occasionally 30+ and rarely get over 10 deaths. And I don't just camp at bases, I take a tactical approach (camp and move, camp and move).

Maybe it's just because on Domination I can usually work out where the opponents are going and I know where I can go to flank them or anticipate which base they'll take or defend. Whereas on Deathmatch they're all over the map.

Got my best killsteak the other day, a measly 21. The thing is, I got it on Wasteland. Haven't bothered unlocking Nuke as I'm never going to get it for now, and I'm quite poor with a Chopper Gunner (for now, Pave Low's probably get me more kills), so I had my killstreaks on Predator, Harriers and Pave Low. We had A and B, so I went to C and flanked three of them. Ran past C so the enemy would know I was taking it, waited for them to come and got three more kills. Used the predator and got my harriers and as its Wasteland, they got a good five or so kills before it got taken out. Then the Pave Low got another half-a-dozen and I got another half-dozen camping at C (as they all kept on respawning), before eventually getting killed.

Twice in a row I've gone on a spree at the end of games, got my Pave Low without using any of my other killstreaks, then the games ended before I used any of them. Well, the second time it ended the very second I got my 9th kill, the first I had the PL in the air but I didn't get to use the Harriers or Pred because I got lagged out. >_>

Anyway, any tips on Deathmatch? I consider myself quite average at the game, although shockingly awful compared to all of you lot.[/quote']

just dont play deathmatch:D;) like you said everyone is everywhere, plus, the games are much quicker and harder to get killstreaks at than say domination, demolition, headquarters, etc.

Well done sir' date=' it's quite fun to level up again. :)

Best thing I did was play S&D right after prestige. First kill gets you promoted. ;)[/quote']

I do the opposite, I play Domination/Demolition until about the mid 50's to unlock attachments for good guns and pro my perks, then I play SnD as it gets about 10k xp a game :D

Getting so annoyed with my team mates on this game, been trying to Nukes in the past 6-7 games, and the last 2 games i've played in i've come close to the AC130, but in my first couple of tries i died calling my harrier in! :mad:

But my team mates don't help at all, i do everything i need to do but the team don't do what they should do to help, and i struggle to get people of my friends list to play with me as the majority of the good ones play hardcore.

This is the first time i've actually tried to go for Nukes, and i've done well every time i've tried, but i struggle to get the AC130, any tips on how i can improve? I might wait to get my Nuke until i prestige, im currently rank 69, just short of rank 70.

At the moment im using this class,

SCAR H w/ FMJ

RPG x2

Flash x2

Semtex

Scavenger Pro

Stopping Power Pro

(Not sure on 3rd perk)

I'm buying a headset soon and was wondering is there any particular brand/model I should/shouldn't buy?

Thanks

Get either a Turtle Beach (any model of them) or a Sharkoon. You dont need any volume through your tv, it just comes through the headset, you can hear people without Ninja Pro on. Also if they are coming from your left side, the volume comes out your left ear, same for the right side.

I have a Turtle Beach (Ear Force as known also) I would advise one of them Bud :)

Was playing demolition on Karachi there now with the SCAR Red Dot and had the killstreaks Harrier, Chopper Gunner,Nuke on. Get the first blood and 4 other kills in that round with no deaths. Next round I switch to my Intervention, get 1 really nice quickscope and camp it out to snipe someone on top of the thing in the middle of the map which gets me my Harrier. Harrier gets me to 9 before it's shot down. Get 2 nice harrdscopes in quick succession for my Chopper Gunner. When I was on like 22 kills the server connection timed out :mad::mad::mad:

Get either a Turtle Beach (any model of them) or a Sharkoon. You dont need any volume through your tv' date=' it just comes through the headset, you can hear people without Ninja Pro on. Also if they are coming from your left side, the volume comes out your left ear, same for the right side.

I have a Turtle Beach (Ear Force as known also) I would advise one of them Bud :)[/quote']

Thanks mate (Y)

:)

Getting so annoyed with my team mates on this game' date=' been trying to Nukes in the past 6-7 games, and the last 2 games i've played in i've come close to the AC130, but in my first couple of tries i died calling my harrier in! :mad:

But my team mates don't help at all, i do everything i need to do but the team don't do what they should do to help, and i struggle to get people of my friends list to play with me as the majority of the good ones play hardcore.

This is the first time i've actually tried to go for Nukes, and i've done well every time i've tried, but i struggle to get the AC130, any tips on how i can improve? I might wait to get my Nuke until i prestige, im currently rank 69, just short of rank 70.

SCAR H w/ FMJ

RPG x2

Flash x2

Semtex

Scavenger Pro

Stopping Power Pro

(Not sure on 3rd perk)[/quote']

Chopper Gunner rapes the AC130 seriously it's WAY better IMO. The class you have is good but I'd swap the RPG's out for the models (unless you're playing demolition.) The SCAR doesn't need stopping power so I'd put hardline(which actually helps a lot in my opinion) and think about swapping the FMJ out for like a silencer,Heartbeat sensor(Noobish I know but it gets you kills at the end of the day) or maybe A Red Dot?

Try that and see how you get on !

Play demolition for an easy nuke.

Getting so annoyed with my team mates on this game' date=' been trying to Nukes in the past 6-7 games, and the last 2 games i've played in i've come close to the AC130, but in my first couple of tries i died calling my harrier in! :mad:

SCAR H w/ FMJ [b']I'd probs change to silencer[/b]

RPG x2 change to a shotgun you are comfotable with, so if someone gets close they won't kill you.

Flash x2

Semtex Claymores are a must, that way you can cover yourself from behind, or if camping, cover the entrances.

Scavenger Pro

Stopping Power Pro

(Not sure on 3rd perk)Ninja (silent footsteps) or Commando (Niiffing noobyness xD)

that's what I'd do, also I'd use chopper gunner usually.

Chopper Gunner rapes the AC130 seriously it's WAY better IMO. The class you have is good but I'd swap the RPG's out for the models (unless you're playing demolition.) The SCAR doesn't need stopping power so I'd put hardline(which actually helps a lot in my opinion) and think about swapping the FMJ out for like a silencer' date='Heartbeat sensor(Noobish I know but it gets you kills at the end of the day) or maybe A Red Dot?

Try that and see how you get on !

Play demolition for an easy nuke.[/font']

Thanks both, yeah thats why i put RPG's on, i play alot of Domination, what way would you lot say is the best way to play it, i like to think that if you get A + B or C + B, its usually best cause you know they're going to spawn at the far flag, but the majority of people in game chat say thats wrong, you have to get all 3. I've always played it but getting 2 flags, and also when i get my harrier i go at either the C or A flag, depending on what we have, and then call it in, and try and camp it out in a building, but i always seem to die! i surpose claymores would help, but then i couldn't get a semtex kill on someone far away witch could help my cause for a Nuke.

that's what I'd do' date=' also I'd use chopper gunner usually.[/quote']

I got told chopper gunners a bad idea on core, ill use it and see how i get on, i suppose it is better in a way, cause you have longer to get the 10ish kills.