Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2 Boom-shacka-lacka-lacka-BOOM! Guess who just got his first nuke?! Was enjoying a nice run of games playing Domination where I was picking up some decent scores,

Re: Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2 Well done.

Re: Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2 I love how people argue when the right answer is that neither is better than the other.

Re: Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2

Cheers guys. Only needed one answer but the more the better I s'pose. :D

Just had my best ever round in Search & Destroy aha. Joined a game at 3-2, and in one round got 5-0 to (pretty much) single handedly win us the round. And four of those kills came as last man standing.

So from the start, joined a game. My team are 3-2 up and the new round has just started. It's on Skidrow and we're defending. My class is Scar-H w/ Silencer, SPAS w/ Silencer, Marathon, Stopping Power Pro and Commando Pro. My mum is in my room shouting at me for swearing (which, apparently, "for god's sake" now is), so I'm not really concentrating and I just go left out of where B is and go to the stairs. I camp there for a bit, and some guy appears round the corner. I kill him to get First Blood. My mum's still shouting at me so I'm just camped there waiting for her to go.

She eventually does, and by this time it's just me and one other guy, whose near A. So I go back to B and to the building behind it to check if anyone's coming that way. I go to the part where the Turret is to scout over the edge. Wait there for a bit, and then suddenly my last team-mate dies. So I rush my *** over to A, going back to those stairs on the left-hand side. Place a claymore on the corner just before the stairs, then continue up and turn right to go into the large hallway where A sits (are you with me?).

I stand right on the end of the hallway and look down towards A, and see someone on the far side quickly dart behind cover. So, I wait to see if he comes out again, and another guy sprints out from a room just in front of me. I take him down with the Scar, and then the other guy I had just seen takes a pot shot with a sniper. He misses, thankfully, and I realise there's no point me trying to wait for him so I run out to the left on to the top of the building and then jump off. In mid-air I see a fourth guy looking up at me, so I do a jumping drop shot (or whatever you want to call it :D) and manage to take him out (3-0, are you keeping count? I have my UAV now but I don't use it for some reason. Probably presumed I'd die and didn't realise this could be the last round). I sprint through the room, past their spawn, towards where A is on Domination and sprint down the tunnel. I go up and round those stairs where I know the sniper is, and lucky me, he's still camped there waiting for me to pop out. I take him out and make it 1v1. I'm not sure where the guy is so I crouch on the stairs and scope down the hallway at A seeing if he appears. He doesn't, and I think I hear footsteps behind me. So I quickly turn around, and lo-and-behold, he runs up there stairs and I finish off the match with a headshot.

Only way it could have been the perfect round is if I'd also taken out the 6th guy that my team-mate presumably took out, and defused the bomb (if it had been planted). Nonetheless, 250 points and 2nd in the game from just one round. Teehee. :)

(Sorry for another beast story).

ELLLEEVATOORRRR!

Finally figured out how to do it! :P Taken me a while but i started with Derail and now i can do Karachi etc. I couldnt belive it when i first did it, i was so happy i started moving and dropped. :P But once i did it once i got the hang of it, its pretty good though, and when your out of Karachi its nice to see one of the old Cod4 maps again. :D

Got my best ever killstreak last night on Underpass in a Team Deathmatch game, racking up 22 kills before getting knifed by a layed-down sniper. Maybe not the best in the world, but I'm not the best player (as I'd easily forfeit) and it easily surpassed my best previous killstreak. Got a lovely triple kill with my Predator Missile as I found a group stood waiting on the bridge. My Harriers racked up a fair few kills and I survived a couple of near-deaths before finding a hiding place behind a car in the car park behind the warehouse to use my Chopper Gunner. That absolutely raped to take me to 20 kills and I managed to get another couple before falling victim to the prone sniper. Would have been nice to have carried it on, but I was pleased all the same. Ended up with something like 26-2-3, but still ended up on the losing team! Gives me some confidence that I might just get a nuke one day. :)

ELLLEEVATOORRRR!

Finally figured out how to do it! :P Taken me a while but i started with Derail and now i can do Karachi etc. I couldnt belive it when i first did it' date=' i was so happy i started moving and dropped. :P But once i did it once i got the hang of it, its pretty good though, and when your out of Karachi its nice to see one of the old Cod4 maps again. :D[/quote']

Not cool' glitching is not cool a nd its cheating so dont be so proud :o

id be ashamed :rolleyes:

ELLLEEVATOORRRR!

Finally figured out how to do it! :P Taken me a while but i started with Derail and now i can do Karachi etc. I couldnt belive it when i first did it' date=' i was so happy i started moving and dropped. :P But once i did it once i got the hang of it, its pretty good though, and when your out of Karachi its nice to see one of the old Cod4 maps again. :D[/quote']

OMG. Thats Exactly How I Did It. Karachit First Though :P

Not cool' glitching is not cool a nd its cheating so dont be so proud :o

id be ashamed :rolleyes:

I dont do it in games for god sake, just private especially in games like mike myres. Lighten up mate, its a bit of fun and when your out its pretty class. Not really cheating either though really, especially as its in a private game. :L