Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2

Re: Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2

If you like running for 2 minutes without seeing another person that is. :D

Try running towards the action then. :P And it's not about running and gunning. You gotta use tactics and teamwork. But then, anything that doesn't involve using just the sticks and triggers and instead involves timing, communication and thinking is lost on most CoD players. :rolleyes: Besides, the maps are a lot bigger with the same amount of people on it. Derail would be a small map on BC2.

If you're making your judgement from the demo, believe me, I wasn't impressed from the demo either, but after getting the game, I have fallen madly in love with the multiplayer. It is nothing short of brilliant.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2 Boom-shacka-lacka-lacka-BOOM! Guess who just got his first nuke?! Was enjoying a nice run of games playing Domination where I was picking up some decent scores,

Re: Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2 Well done.

Re: Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2 I love how people argue when the right answer is that neither is better than the other.

Try running towards the action then. :P And it's not about running and gunning. You gotta use tactics and teamwork. But then' date=' anything that doesn't involve using just the sticks and triggers and instead involves timing, communication and thinking is lost on most CoD players. :rolleyes: Besides, the maps are a lot bigger with the same amount of people on it. Derail would be a small map on BC2.

If you're making your judgement from the demo, believe me, I wasn't impressed from the demo either, but after getting the game, I have fallen madly in love with the multiplayer. It is nothing short of brilliant.[/quote']

Might consider buying the game, based on a few recommendations, but the Demo put me right off.

The 'teamwork' in the Demo involved half clever people with snipers waiting around a point while three or four clowns ran in to draw fire or more likely 'strom teh playce'... I <3 the tanks though!

Just out of interest' date=' whats everyone favourite and most hated gun? Mine are,

[b']Favourite:[/b] ACR, (Closely followed by Scar-H)

Most Hated: MG4 - Never even so much as got a kill with it, i despise it. :P

Fave - ACR, SCAR-H or AK-47, iNTERVENTiON FMJ!

Hate - All LMG's apart from the AUG HBAR and sometimes the RPD is ok, so I suppose I'll exclude that too. :)

Got my 4th nuke today. Considering I only play about 5 games a day and have had a nuke once in the last three days I think its quite good. lol

2 on Estate and 2 on Favela.

Fave gun: UMP, Striker + Scar. (ACR is too, weak compared to the TAR and SCAR)

Least fave: All LMG.

Assault Rifle: M16/Scar-H (fav) - F200 (H8)

Sub Mach: Mini-Uzi (fav) - Vector (H8)

LMG: RPD (fav) - Dunno worst cus i've only used RPD

Sniper: Intervention (fav) - WA2000 (H8) - well not h8, never used it really

Handgun - Magnum/M9 (fav) - Deagle (H8)

Machine Pistol - P200 (fav) - TNP (H8)

Dunno if i have missed anythng.

Assault Rifle: M16/Scar-H (fav) - F200 (H8)

Sub Mach: Mini-Uzi (fav) - Vector (H8)

LMG: RPD (fav) - Dunno worst cus i've only used RPD

Sniper: Intervention (fav) - WA2000 (H8) - well not h8' date=' never used it really

Handgun - Magnum/M9 (fav) - Deagle (H8)

Machine Pistol - P200 (fav) - TNP (H8)

Dunno if i have missed anythng.[/quote']

Well if we're doing it like this:

Assault: ACR (fav) - F2000 (hate)

Subs: UMP45 (fav) - P90 (hate)

LMG: AUG HBAR (fav) - M240 (hate)

Sniper: Intervention (fav) - WA2000 (hate)

Machine Pistols: G18s (fav) - TMP (hate)

Shotguns: M1014 (fav) - 1887/Striker (hate)

Handguns: M9 (fav) - D.E (hate)

Launchers: RPG (fav) - Javelin (hate)

:)

Can't really call what my favourite or least favourite guns are as I haven't given a lot of them a decent run yet. However, I have used the ACR, A4M1, Scar, AUG HBAR and the AK-47 quite a lot and I like them all. Been working on the A4M1 since prestiging and I'm closing in on 2500 kills and 250 headshots with it, but I've learnt that using a silencer with it is just not good - you almost have to unload a whole mag just to get a kill, which is pretty ridiculous. Also love most of the shotguns as my secondary weapon, particularly the SPAS 12 (just got the 250 headshot title with this gun) and the Striker.

Since my story yesterday where I got my biggest killstreak ever, I've managed to get a fair few 12+ killstreaks, which is quite good for me. I've found that once I get to my Harriers, it's quite easy to then get my Chopper Gunner, and from there on in, you know what happens. The only problem I have is that I struggle to get to 7 kills without being killed, so I use my Precision Airstrike to help me get there. I think that, without that killstreak reward on, I'm always gonna struggle to get to a Nuke.

No! Just saying that I wish I was so that I could get a free Mac! :D Does that make me a bad person? Meh' date=' perhaps I am![/b']

And yeh, I realise that now you've pointed it out, thanks. :)

Aww, I've gotcha now! :P

No, it does not. You just think like a Scotsman...:P

It's a joke, and definitely not an insult.

:D

Oh yeah shotguns' date=' well my fav is the attachment on the FAL, but a normal shotty wyd prolly be the SPAS-12, [b']hate the striker[/b].

Is that because of the reload time or just because you don't like the gun? If you have Sleight of Hand on, I don't find it a problem and I enjoy using it.

At my College' date=' we had a test to see if we were dyslexic, my mate clicked no on them all on purpose, now has extra time in exams. :P[/quote']

Seriously, it is very, very easy to blag. I know a lot of people who have cheated the system in similar ways.

Is that because of the reload time or just because you don't like the gun? If you have Sleight of Hand on' date=' I don't find it a problem and I enjoy using it.

Seriously, it is very, very easy to blag. I know a lot of people who have cheated the system in similar ways.[/quote']

Tbf, i have never really used the gun.

Really not enjoying Cod at the moment, was playing Demolition for the laugh earlier and ended with 36 - 84 :/

Really really odd for me. One bloke got 116 - 20. He was camping the WHOLE game, but in fairness he was pretty good at it. I refuse to use any other gun besides Intervention or Barrett though... Wanna get really good with them.