Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2

Re: Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2

I love this game' date=' going into 7th prestige now, but whats up with all these messages saying, "Doing a lobby which gets you red tiger on your shotguns, Gold Deagle, Spinning 10th emblem, 3 weapons in your class and 4 perks".

Is this game really that easy to hack?[/quote']

On Xbox it is

They locked the files on PS3 but didnt on Xbox

And there is alot of JTAG Xbox's

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2 Boom-shacka-lacka-lacka-BOOM! Guess who just got his first nuke?! Was enjoying a nice run of games playing Domination where I was picking up some decent scores,

Re: Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2 Well done.

Re: Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2 I love how people argue when the right answer is that neither is better than the other.

On Xbox it is

Also there is a lot of people of scamming it's very rare you'll actually see someone who knows how to do it.

Luckily I've been into two legit lobbies.

Apparently Microsoft are banning everyone who has the 10th prestige spinning emblem on their emblem slot.

I'm regularly getting messages on the xbox about 10th prestige lobby's, hacks, and the such, and it's starting to my head in. I automatically hate people who are Lv70 10th prestige, have messed around with their name using colours and pictures, do the elevator glitches in public games and have modded weapons.

Seriously, what do you achieve from hacking the game or boosting? That, for me, is one of the main fun points of the game - levelling up, unlocking challenges, titles, emblems, etc. Where's the fun if you're just going to cheat and get them without even playing the game?

I know one guy who had a KD of 0.80 or something, so he hacked the game and added on 10,000 kills to his KD just to make himself look better at the game. How sad is that? Funny thing was, his KD is still lower than mine and mine is genuine.

It's, quite frankly, pathetic.

Also there is a lot of people of scamming it's very rare you'll actually see someone who knows how to do it.

Luckily I've been into two legit lobbies.

Apparently Microsoft are banning everyone who has the 10th prestige spinning emblem on their emblem slot.

I doubt they will

They might just ban people who get complaints files vs them

Cause there is some legit 10th prestige

Instead of using a camera

You can use a dvd player to record

From a personal view, I think MW2 owns BC2 hands down but thats just me.

Been playing both of them lately and i got to say that it seems to me BC2 is just another version of COD. Its same in alot of areas, and i like the running around part of games, but the maps in BC2 are way too large, and i dont think the game play is as good either.

Anyway as i say its a personal view, so dont get stressed if your a BC2 fan, we all have our own views.

As for choosing a better game overall, I dont think you could, its just personal prefernece

Anyway on the subject of the thread.. :P

Ive been working towards the 1000 Headshot titles with two guns lately, but im not even really close with either of them. :o

M4A1 - 610 Roughly

Scar-H - 780 and again Roughly

And the 3rd closest is only just hitting the 500 mark.

I do love the Scar though, but i feel its only at its peak with Extended Mags, its just a pitty it takes so long to get the attachment. :P

Ive been working towards the 1000 Headshot titles with two guns lately' date=' but im not even really close with either of them. :o

M4A1 - 610 Roughly

Scar-H - 780 and again Roughly

And the 3rd closest is only just hitting the 500 mark.

I do love the Scar though, but i feel its only at its peak with Extended Mags, its just a pitty it takes so long to get the attachment. :P[/quote']

Been doing the same with the M4A1 pal, got about 550ish at the minute, but it feels like it's taken an absolute lifetime to get this far! Still got some way to go as well! Got about the same amount with the SPAS shotgun as well.

Really? How? Sorry for spam.

If you have a dvd player that can record

You plug the SCART cable from the Xbox into the dvd player

Then plug another SCART cable from the dvd player to the tv

All you need then is to put a blank dvd into it

Press record when your done put it into your computer/laptop

Edit (if you want)

And upload

Guest JackWWFC

On Xbox it is

I glitched to 10th etc on PS3 about 2 months ago B)

Never played it since, so boring lol

Sorry for the double post

But when this mod gets out

hDKLJdu_U_s

MW2 on Xbox will become unplayable

Someone did something like the above in a game I was just in (I know it prob wasnt the same thing)

But everytime I spawned I died, even when inside a building and when I checked the kill cams it was just some dude spraying from the air like in that clip, lightning fast as well, he finished on a crazy score.

I'm no MW2 expert but never seen a chopper gunner do what he was doing and when he got loads of kills it didnt even look like he was getting anybody

Someone did something like the above in a game I was just in (I know it prob wasnt the same thing)

But everytime I spawned I died' date=' even when inside a building and when I checked the kill cams it was just some dude spraying from the air like in that clip, lightning fast as well, he finished on a crazy score.

I'm no MW2 expert but never seen a chopper gunner do what he was doing and when he got loads of kills it didnt even look like he was getting anybody[/quote']

He was using AC130...;):)

He was using AC130...;):)

well ive never seen those fire like that did (I know u can change the gun on it) but this was very strange.

I'm no expert on this game but Ive been playing since it came out, and I had never seen anything like what this guy was doing.

and I have never ever, seen anyone get that many kills so fast either.

Not saying it was a glitch but never seen it before.

It's a mod which gives him infinite AC130' date=' and rapid fire on the big cannon thing. It can't be hit either as it has no-clipped itself out of the map.[/quote']

Its not Lee. My mate goes on this website called TheTechGame. This website is full of losers who spend their life modding and hacking on Xbox. They are producing this glitch as an infection Mod for online like Super Speed or Super Jump. Once you play in a game with this you will have it in every game you play in until you turn off your Xbox. Its called UFO Mode. That was a test for it and looks as if it will be out within the next 2 days. MW2 will be unable to get rif of it for 5-10 Days.

Its not Lee. My mate goes on this website called TheTechGame. This website is full of losers who spend their life modding and hacking on Xbox. They are producing this glitch as an infection Mod for online like Super Speed or Super Jump. Once you play in a game with this you will have it in every game you play in until you turn off your Xbox. Its called UFO Mode. That was a test for it and looks as if it will be out within the next 2 days. MW2 will be unable to get rif of it for 5-10 Days.

UFO mode was on PS3 on COD 4

It will be patched

Joined about 8 games this morning, and everyone i got into my team was losing. I haven't got into a good game all morning, tried Teamdeath match, domination and mercenary team deathmatch and every-time i had a terrible team that we're losing.

And for those who are wondering where the Stimulus map pack is, it won't be out till 5AM PST witch will be 1PM EST If I'm correct. :o

Well I for one will not be getting the pack this year as I'll just play cod4 for those maps as it's an allround better game.

I wasn't going to but i think now i will. I dislike the game but still play it. Call of duty 4 is a great game but not a lot of people play it so i just go on it on the odd occasion.

Also, apparently they'll bring out a update in the next 2-3 days.