New Custom APPLY HERE

dantheman

Re: New Custom APPLY HERE

Hi i have just bought a Custom setup which i am very excited about and it will consist of the 80 best teams on Soccer Manager it will be a private application setup so if your interested in any club and are a proven manager apply here:D

I would like a Barca or Liverpool or Madrid if there are any:D

Cheers

ok no probs there yours they arent going anywhere i am just going to wait for more applications for other teams and then i will open the setup to all later tonight it's just so nobody tries buying from external clubs i want to try and fill the setup first

ok no probs there yours they arent going anywhere i am just going to wait for more applications for other teams and then i will open the setup to all later tonight it's just so nobody tries buying from external clubs i want to try and fill the setup first

ya you can try but i wanted to some deals with real.you got any deals you wish to do??? :confused: we can dicussed here.Btw do we need to make a transfer news/match report thread???if we need i will create it. :D