Sign in to follow this  
inicikirock

Jami PUUSTINEN/FC honka forward

I cant find him in when i used the search tool so if there is already a thread on him sorry.

10jamipuustinen.jpg

Name:Jami PUUSTINEN

Club:FC Honka

Born: 9 January 1987

Nationality: flags_of_Finland.gifFinnish

Position: Striker

Foot: Right

Height 188 cm

Predicted rise:+1-3

The 22 years old forward is a great forward as he can score from using headers and foot.by using his height.the young forward have helped Honka to score 3 and made 2 assits for the club.Jami Puustinen is a fast striker and a good finisher.Last season,He became the clubs main sub as he is almost coming on for every game as a sub.However,he constantly have to fight for spotts and indeed he made it as a regular sub and starting in a few games.He can play very well by using his height and his foot.his main threat si that he can dribble with the ball in great speed.

He currently has played 13 league games for Honka and have been subbing on for Honka for a few games.If honka really made it into the europa league.watch out for this fella.

Some stats:

Matches:13

Goals:3

Assits:2

Power Points:5

Shots:7

Given the angles:0

Warnings:1

Runs out:0

Some pics of him playing:

710590.jpg

puustinen.jpg

Re: Jami PUUSTINEN/FC honka forward

Update:He has played for Honka yesterday when he was used as a sub.came on and made some few shots but sadly none went in.since Honka woned the game 2:0 in the 1st leg.i think they have high chances of getting into the europa league.unless they lsoe 3:0 in the 2nd leg.

I'm definately not going to buy him on the basis of that picture of him.:eek:

He does look a litlle ugly' date='but for some people might call that cool :rolleyes:

LOL me to :P

good find

Whatever.it all depends on you in the end.anyway.thanks guys.

He was only in the youth system though. I don't think he got any first team games.

he got some games as a sub tough.But he and Aalto would be rising in FC Honka.For Aalto it is sure.for Puustinen maybe.but he wouldn't rise much but for Aalto it is difrent he would rise maybe +5??? :D

Just to let people know,

Puustinen is on the SM database, his rating is 77 and hasn't risen/dropped yet. I advise buying him on the chances of him breaking into the 80s.

Just to let people know' date='

Puustinen is on the SM database, his rating is 77 and hasn't risen/dropped yet. I advise buying him on the chances of him breaking into the 80s.[/quote']

with the finnsh ratings coming.i would say you buy him fast.