PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After the checking the amount of comments in the main thread (despite my efforts to avoid having them there) and PM's both through the forum and in-game, I decided to create this thread so that you ca

Otavio only deserves a +1 I think. Braga have been dropping like a stone recently which may (and probably should) affect their review.  Rahul's predictions for the big 3 are fair, so for the othe

Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread It has been a great journey since 2011, great people and great fun! And well, This is my forum post number 1000! I could

Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

Roderick Miranda. Urgent help please' date=' what are his chances breaking in to the first team? Thanks.[/quote']

For the moment no chances, cause even if sidnei or luisão get injured, there is still jardel who it seems the manager trusts more even though he just arrived at the team.

For the moment no chances' date=' cause even if sidnei or luisão get injured, there is still jardel who it seems the manager trusts more even though he just arrived at the team.[/quote']

Doesn't matter anyways, someone else got him :P

Mati Fernandez has been below par this season. I don't know if he'll continue his career in Europe.

Supposedly some mid-table English clubs are interested in Carrico' date=' but I guess he is staying one more season.[/quote']

Thanks, unfortunately I go to spread first.

Caleb :)

Hello guys

James Rordiguez will get only +1?:eek::eek::eek:

Sure. I think going to 88 is a bit too much in one jump, specially since he and Fernando are the only ones who haven't played with the NT at a senior level. He is just 19 though, he has plenty of time to reach a higher rating.

Re: Respuesta: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

Is Salvio doing so well to rise to 89?and Varela' date='I Think should rise to 90,A nice player will earn more minutes the next year because Falcao will go to SPAIN,ENGLAND...[/quote']

Isnt Varela are winger and Falco a striker? How does that make Varela get more games :confused:

Here are the big four completely updated:

FC Porto

Benfica

Sporting CP

Braga

Took me less than five minutes. :P

But I CBA to do the rest. :rolleyes:

Edit: Added Braga.

DP are you sure Carole(Benfica LB) will hit atleast 80? According to his stats, most of his minutes have come from his Ligue 2 days. There were a couple of players in Seri A who also had minutes from other leagues, but didn't get the rises expected.

Could you clear this up for me please.

DP are you sure Carole(Benfica LB) will hit atleast 80? According to his stats' date=' most of his minutes have come from his Ligue 2 days. There were a couple of players in Seri A who also had minutes from other leagues, but didn't get the rises expected.

Could you clear this up for me please.[/quote']

Now that you mention it, 81/82 is way too optimistic. I shall change this ASAP. But yeah, he will get at least 80 despite only playing twice with Benfica.

Now that you mention it' date=' 81/82 is way too optimistic. I shall change this ASAP. But yeah, he will get at least 80 despite only playing twice with Benfica.[/quote']

Ok. Have you or anyone else seen him play? Is he anygood? And is Coentrao playing LB for Benfica?

Benfica need to loan out Roderick Miranda' date=' I highly rate this guy :)[/quote']

Really? Why is that? How much have you seen him play? I missed out on him for my Leicester team :mad:

Coentrao is playing mostly at DR/Wing...

Oh, so who normally occupies that LB position then? Also does this mean that Carole has a chance to cement a starting place? More importantly is he good enough?

Thanks in advance :)

lol, Coentrão is playing at Left Back all over the time! And its clear where he is good and can make the difference. No one will play LB while he stills on Benfica. He should probably get moved to a top team at end of season, so maybe Carole will have a chance, but will not be easy for him, cause Benfica should buy a new LB. I saw him vs Paços de Ferreira, and he was ok, nothing special though, scored an own goal but wasnt that bad. With some time and training he can probably become a reasonable player, but its hard to say atm.

lol' date=' Coentrão is playing at Left Back all over the time! And its clear where he is good and can make the difference. No one will play LB while he stills on Benfica. He should probably get moved to a top team at end of season, so maybe Carole will have a chance, but will not be easy for him, cause Benfica should buy a new LB. I saw him vs Paços de Ferreira, and he was ok, nothing special though, scored an own goal but wasnt that bad. With some time and training he can probably become a reasonable player, but its hard to say atm.[/quote']

Ok, thanks for that mate.

Really? Why is that? How much have you seen him play? I missed out on him for my Leicester team :mad:

Oh' date=' so who normally occupies that LB position then? Also does this mean that Carole has a chance to cement a starting place? More importantly is he good enough?

Thanks in advance :)[/quote']

Portugal U19 & U20 :)

Porto are the champions ;) as far as I know' date=' they are the first league winners in top European leagues! Now bring Europa League home :)

Edit: Forgot about Greece :o[/quote']

No one cares about Greece :)

Porto look very strong and very young side. Will be nice to see them back in the champions league. I hope they keep their star players (Unless Arsenal buy some :))

Cracking performances tonight, haven't seen much of the Portuguese sides this season but must say i am impressed from the two games ive been flicking between tonight!

Braga take the away goal from Dynamo Kyiv giving them the advantage ahead of the home leg next Thursday, while Benfica and Porto both look like they're off to the semi's after two brilliant performances against PSV and Spartak Moskva respectively.

Possibly a Portuguese final in Dublin? Wouldn't say no to it after what ive seen tonight.

Great stuff.

Cracking performances tonight' date=' haven't seen much of the Portuguese sides this season but must say i am impressed from the two games ive been flicking between tonight!

Braga take the away goal from Dynamo Kyiv giving them the advantage ahead of the home leg next Thursday, while Benfica and Porto both look like they're off to the semi's after two brilliant performances against PSV and Spartak Moskva respectively.

Possibly a Portuguese final in Dublin? Wouldn't say no to it after what ive seen tonight.

Great stuff.[/quote']

So you do understand my feelings towards those who say that player "x" doesn't deserve to be above 91/92 because he's in the Portuguese League?

If Tevez goes I would love us to sign Falcao :o Or Hulk :P

Not exactly the same type of player... In fact, if you're looking for someone like Tevez, there's no other than Lisandro.