PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

Highest valued player in the league history i think. I dare someone to make a bid for him :P

Na... Busquets is worth 125m which is a joke :P

Yep' date=' Porto [i']bought[/i] Hulk. We bought more 45% of him for 13,5M€.. We have now 85%.. and we paid for it 19,5M€ :eek: is the highest sum of cash paid for a player by a Portuguese club! If he is sold by 100M€, Porto will receive 85M€ that is almost half of our debt.. I guess that in 4 years, Porto could have no debt and didn't need to sell their best players.. :):P the problem is someone offer that cash.. :o

btw, Porto ended the season with no defeats ;)

Only team id see pay that is city, and i think Hulk is sensible and would go to a better prestigous club like Madrid or something.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After the checking the amount of comments in the main thread (despite my efforts to avoid having them there) and PM's both through the forum and in-game, I decided to create this thread so that you ca

Otavio only deserves a +1 I think. Braga have been dropping like a stone recently which may (and probably should) affect their review.  Rahul's predictions for the big 3 are fair, so for the othe

Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread It has been a great journey since 2011, great people and great fun! And well, This is my forum post number 1000! I could

Only team id see pay that is city' date=' and i think Hulk is sensible and would go to a better prestigous club like Madrid or something.[/quote']

The 100M clause is just that: a clause. I think Porto would be more than willing to part ways with Hulk for half of that amount. But nothing less than that. After all, we're talking about this year's best player statistic-wise after Roanldo and Messi.

Javi Garcia for 90 mates ?

I don't think so. Fernando is much better and I don't think he'll rise to 91. Thus it wouldn't make any sense for Javi Garcia to be rated equally. Besides, Ramires' sale was noted in Garcia the most. He wasn't as good as last year, plus Benfica flopped both domestically and in the Champions League. And he isn't an international player.

Yep' date=' Porto [i']bought[/i] Hulk. We bought more 45% of him for 13,5M€.. We have now 85%.. and we paid for it 19,5M€ :eek: is the highest sum of cash paid for a player by a Portuguese club! If he is sold by 100M€, Porto will receive 85M€ that is almost half of our debt.. I guess that in 4 years, Porto could have no debt and didn't need to sell their best players.. :):P the problem is someone offer that cash.. :o

btw, Porto ended the season with no defeats ;)

Wishful thinking huh? No one is paying 100m for him :D.

I have asked about João Silva before but he has now started playing. I also noticed he scored two against Benfica and got another goal the game before. Well the question I wanted to ask is how have his performances been?

I regarded him as a good prospect when he was playing his trade at Aves and I still have that opinion. To be honest he shouldn't have left Portugal so soon' date=' he wasted half a season in England when he could have developed much more if he stayed here. He's basically a younger and more talented version of Hugo Almeida. It took his time to adapt to Leiria, but 4 goals in the final stretch of the league seems decent to me. I'd like to see him in a bigger Portuguese club, like Braga or Guimarães.

will Rolando rise??

I don't know. I was kind of hoping that the Portuguese rating were made after the Europa League and Portuguese finals. If Porto grabbed both trophy, Rolando had to get a 91. Let's see if we can win Europa League tonight. With an European title in the bag, there's no reason for him to stay at 90.

Hi Derby! I want to find your opinon about Leandro Tatu from Beira Mar. Is he a talented striker? Is he quality? I just know he scored 9 goals this season and he went up +3. Many thanks!

He's a decent striker for smaller teams. He isn't young and his rating won't go much higher.

I don't think so. Fernando is much better and I don't think he'll rise to 91. Thus it wouldn't make any sense for Javi Garcia to be rated equally. Besides' date=' Ramires' sale was noted in Garcia the most. He wasn't as good as last year, plus Benfica flopped both domestically and in the Champions League. And he isn't an international player.[/quote']

Agree with everything.

And very good point noticing Javi's performance dropped a lot due to Ramires sale.

Although Ramires was the RM, he wasn't by any means an attacking player, he was the one giving defensive balance to the team, which Benfica didn't have this season.

Playing with two wingers + AM and leaving only a DM with no CM to support him it's tactical suicide.

I have no idea how Jesus never saw that coming when no substitute for Ramires was bought.

Btw, good luck for today's match vs. Braga. My prediction is 4-0 to Porto.

Porto win the Europa League :) Great season by them' date=' cant wait to see them in the champions league[/quote']

Here, here. I hope that they will be adding to their team in the interim. But as always, quite a few clubs are sniffing about a few of Porto's top players. And perhaps the manager. :)

:eek: Carole got a huge +7 for just 490 minutes!

Nevertheless' date=' WOOP :D Goes straight in to my first team :)[/quote']

That really is ridiculous. Nicolai Boilesen has had the same amount of minutes at Ajax and he gets added at 77!? :eek:

SM get worse every day..

Anyways nice rise for him and I'm a happy man as Coentrao got +1, didn't expect that to happen tbh :D