PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After the checking the amount of comments in the main thread (despite my efforts to avoid having them there) and PM's both through the forum and in-game, I decided to create this thread so that you ca

Otavio only deserves a +1 I think. Braga have been dropping like a stone recently which may (and probably should) affect their review.  Rahul's predictions for the big 3 are fair, so for the othe

Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread It has been a great journey since 2011, great people and great fun! And well, This is my forum post number 1000! I could

Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

Lucho -2' date='5 M

Guarin - 2 M loan till summer and +9 M for a full transfer

Janko -6,5 M

(according to romanian sites)[/quote']

That proves Romanian websites know squat. :P

Lucho came on a free transfer, Guarin loan fee was 1,5M with a 13,5M buyout clause and Janko's costed 3M.

emerson good player? LOOOOOOOL ok... he is average as the other guy said, but not good... i watch all benfica games, and i can say he is the weakest link on the team

about gaitan, i think its 50/50 for him to reach 90, his head is anywhere else but benfica, after the manchester united and manchester city rumous he hasn't been the same player, his performances are much worse - he can lose his place for nolito (i prefer nolito over gaitan)

about garay, i think a rise to 90 is 100% - key player, always plays, benfica has great chances of winning the title, may win the league cup and will have CL football -... i think benfica can beat zenit easily, so i bet 4 more CL games at least

Rodrigo is awesome, probably 88/89 at the end of the season... other risers: javi garcia to 90, artur moraes to 89, probably cardozo to 91, nolito 88/89

for the emerson fans, just check feirense-benfica and particularly LUDOVIC VS EMERSON - ludovic pwned him and he is just a feirense young player (promising though, U21 player, probably wont stay on feirense for much longer)

How good is Elderson Echiejile?

He's your typical African full back; compensates his lack of defensive abilities with his athleticism. I don't reckon he can go much further in terms of rating.

with janko's arrival is kleber's time finished?
I also want to know this...

Janko scored on his debut and delivered more danger to the opposition's net than Kléber in all his 2012 matches combined... Janko will settle and play the majority of the matches until the end of the season. In Europa League he will be unavailable, but I'm sure Kléber will stay on the bench anyway and Hulk will play up front against City.

Rest assured though, I'm not giving up on the lad. I saw him playing for Marítimo and I know what he's capable of. 87 falls very short to his true potential.

Hi guys' date='

Just doing a bit of research and wanted to know your opinions on Atila Turan? He hasn't played much and was wondering was there any potential in him, or should I just sell?

Thanks for your time.[/quote']

he doesn't ever play for Beira-Mar and will have even less chances in Sporting, with Insua and Evaldo ahead for him for next season (assuming both remain in the team). He'll wind up on loan to some other club, the same in the season afterwards etc etc.. Probably will never play for Sporting.. :P

any youngsters below 80 to follow?

vague question that is useless to ask at the moment because Portugal was reviewed like a month ago or so..

Have Ricky VAN WOLFSWINKEL chance to rise on 89 in next review?

No. Unless Sporting makes magic in the Europa League and this guy scores a lot of goals. But this is so improbable that it's even hard to imagine it. Just a reminder: Sporting just dropped to 5th in league.

No. Unless Sporting makes magic in the Europa League and this guy scores a lot of goals. But this is so improbable that it's even hard to imagine it. Just a reminder: Sporting just dropped to 5th in league.

Assuming they are getting through against that Polish side' date=' I expect them to suffer a massacre at the hands of Porto... *[i']wishful thinking[/i]* :P

Nah, probably not Porto. :o But I admit I can't stop laughing with the idea of Sporting playing against City. Another 12-1 coming up perhaps? :D

Mateus Kelvin :)

Was wondering if we could get a update on both him and Iturbe I think I read they wanted to loan Iturbe out and I think Kelvin already is on loan. Are they really worthy of the hype surrounding them? All I know of them is from what i have read and seen on youtube and not that impressed with Kelvin to be honest.

any new successor to christino Ronlado emerge yet?

someone like Nani is fine..

Carrillo! The only player from Sporting I'd want in my team.

His stats are poor...

Not really. Rio Ave is struggling since the beginning of the league' date=' but Kelvin has been a creative force lately, still behind Atsu though.

Was wondering if we could get a update on both him and Iturbe I think I read they wanted to loan Iturbe out and I think Kelvin already is on loan. Are they really worthy of the hype surrounding them? All I know of them is from what i have read and seen on youtube and not that impressed with Kelvin to be honest.

Kelvin is a very Robinho-esque player, and Rio Ave is not a team of possession, which ends up hurting his chances to show himself. I wasn't too happy with the loan move at first, but seeing how pathetic our manager turned out to be it's a good thing that the talent of Kelvin wasn't wasted on his hands, like Iturbe. The Argie lad was arguably the most notorious player in the U-20 South American Cup, yet he ends up behind Cristian Rodriguez and Varela. :rolleyes: I can't stress enough how I despise our manager.

Luiz DANILO - do you think he will rise?

Yes, he's such a talent! He will become a regular for Porto now that the Maicon 'experience' is over, plus he has been called up by Brazilian manager for the past three games. He had a meteoric rating rise in the past year though, so don't expect anything bigger than a +1 in the next ratings change.

Yes' date=' he's such a talent! He will become a regular for Porto now that the Maicon 'experience' is over, plus he has been called up by Brazilian manager for the past three games. He had a meteoric rating rise in the past year though, so don't expect anything bigger than a +1 in the next ratings change.[/quote']

How bad is his injury? Also what position did he play v etihad?

How bad is his injury? Also what position did he play v etihad?
Ooh' date=' 4months out then, bad news for my Northampton :(

@ Derby, looks like the Maicon ''experience'' starts again for you :D:p[/quote']

He'll be out for a month and a half, according to Danilo himself. I think it a bit too optimistic, but we'll see.

He didn't do very bad yesterday, but nothing compared to Danilo. :o