PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After the checking the amount of comments in the main thread (despite my efforts to avoid having them there) and PM's both through the forum and in-game, I decided to create this thread so that you ca

Otavio only deserves a +1 I think. Braga have been dropping like a stone recently which may (and probably should) affect their review.  Rahul's predictions for the big 3 are fair, so for the othe

Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread It has been a great journey since 2011, great people and great fun! And well, This is my forum post number 1000! I could

Re: Respuesta: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

What is the potential od Rodrigo Moreno and James Rodriguez?

Will they rise in the next changes? How much? Thanks:p

Their potencial is enormous, I am guessing 90++ over the next season.

However, it's very likely that James will stay at 89 for the rest of the season because Porto will probably be without European football in a week and the title race will also probably be over when they visit Slb in early March.

As for Rodrigo, if he recovers fast from his current injury, I guess he will rise to 87 or even 88 if Slb are crowned champions and they overcome Zenit in Champions League, and there's also the possibility of a call up for the NT.

Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

could i sell alberto rodriguez' date=' 27 years old of Sporting CP?[/quote']

Yes. He's way too injury prone to be a top CB in Portugal.

Soares CEDRIC' date=' out on loan at academia, is he worth hanging on to long term?[/quote']

Yes.

Can Bruno Cesar rise on next review of Portugal league? What is the new rating?

No rise.

Nélson Oliveira got called up to the Portuguese NT for the friendly against Poland. What's your thoughts on that DP?

Considering the alternatives are Postiga and Hugo Almeida I'd say he has good chances of making it to the Euro. He needs more opportunities in the team though, otherwise he'll never gain enough match fitness for such a tough competition.

Will Rodriguez James rise?

he has potencial to reach like 92 ou 93, hes a really big talent... but idk if he rises right now... varela is working hard and has managed to steal lots of minutes from him :D

but he's a MUST BUY!

Nélson Oliveira, Carrillo, Rodrigo, James Rodriguez, Luiz Danilo, Wilson Eduardo, Ewerton, Mahamadou N'Diaye and Rúben Ferreira are some of the MUST BUYS in the portuguese league... i think all of them can reach at least 90 i they continue to work hard...

he has potencial to reach like 92 ou 93' date=' hes a really big talent... but idk if he rises right now... varela is working hard and has managed to steal lots of minutes from him :D

but he's a MUST BUY!

Nélson Oliveira, Carrillo, Rodrigo, James Rodriguez, Luiz Danilo, Wilson Eduardo, Ewerton, Mahamadou N'Diaye and Rúben Ferreira are some of the MUST BUYS in the portuguese league... i think all of them can reach at least 90 i they continue to work hard...[/quote']

Thank you,I've watched James 5,6 times this season,and from what I've seen he is good talent and he deserves to rise to 90,but not sure that he will get it,so I just asked here to see your opinion. (oropinion from DerbyPower).

Btw what is with Kleber,I did not see him recently in porto first eleven? is he still getting any minutes?

he has potencial to reach like 92 ou 93' date=' hes a really big talent... but idk if he rises right now... varela is working hard and has managed to steal lots of minutes from him :D

but he's a MUST BUY!

Nélson Oliveira, Carrillo, Rodrigo, James Rodriguez, Luiz Danilo, Wilson Eduardo, Ewerton, Mahamadou N'Diaye and Rúben Ferreira are some of the MUST BUYS in the portuguese league... i think all of them can reach at least 90 i they continue to work hard...[/quote']

Soares CEDRIC, out on loan at academia...what about him in your opinion?

DP said he's worth keeping, what do you think? have you seen him play?

Soares CEDRIC' date=' out on loan at academia...what about him in your opinion?

DP said he's worth keeping, what do you think? have you seen him play?[/quote']

yes, keep him. He is having some minutes in Académica and playing quite decent, his rating will increase for sure.

Is there any chance Moutinho could rise next ratings' date=' as i currently have a deal in place to swap my David Luiz for him is it worth it?[/quote']

While he's playing in the Portuguese league his chances of reaching 92 are slim at best...

http://www.101greatgoals.com/gvideos/golazo-hulk-porto-v-benfica/

BOOM. 1-1 atm.

Edit: 2-2, Cardozo with 2 and James Rodriguez with Porto's other.

2: Emerson sent off! Gaitan to LB vs Hulk LOL!

3: That was a double handball in the box by Benfica!

4: GOAAAAAAAL Maicon! He was marginally offside, but kind of makes up for the handballs!

Hi DP, hoping to pick your brains for a mo. Which player(s) would you say have been the biggest surprise(s) of the season in positive terms?

Any players that are not necessarily household names that stand out to you as potential stars?

Cheers in advance...

Re: Respuesta: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

Permission to laugh at this intensely?

SURE! Forgive me for thinking that a 5 point lead would be enough for slb to manage.....

Don't get me wrong i was pushing for a draw at yesterday's game which from what I'm told would not have been totally unfair. :D

http://www.101greatgoals.com/gvideos/golazo-hulk-porto-v-benfica/

BOOM. 1-1 atm.

Edit: 2-2' date=' Cardozo with 2 and James Rodriguez with Porto's other.

2: Emerson sent off! Gaitan to LB vs Hulk LOL!

3: That was a double handball in the box by Benfica!

4: GOAAAAAAAL Maicon! He was marginally offside, but kind of makes up for the handballs![/quote']

Stunner of a goal i tuned in just after this had happened then watched a little bit of it and it looked like a good game but my stream was horrible. :(