PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

It's better to wait for what Derbypower has to say' date=' but for me there is definetely a chance. If the changes were today, that chance would be around 20% I guess but sporting will probably win the Cup and make a good figure in the semi finals of EL, although that fourth place in the league (best case scenario assuming maritimo will not take advantage of sporting's rough calendar going to Porto and receiving Braga all this with midweek games) certainly won't look good for the evaluators.[/quote']

yes, but maritimo has a pretty rough calendar themselves, they still have to go play benfica in Luz and receive Porto in Barreiros, the last two months in Zon Sagres Liga, is some of the more unpredictable and thrilling i have seen in some years in portuguese league, either for the 1st spot either for the CL or EC. And as for wolfswinkel and insua, there is 89 rated players with much less goals and much less europe games games this season, and 88 rated with much less impressive performances. Please tell me than emerson will drop or insua will rise unless theres one of the most unfair ratings that i can thing of in portugal league.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After the checking the amount of comments in the main thread (despite my efforts to avoid having them there) and PM's both through the forum and in-game, I decided to create this thread so that you ca

Otavio only deserves a +1 I think. Braga have been dropping like a stone recently which may (and probably should) affect their review.  Rahul's predictions for the big 3 are fair, so for the othe

Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread It has been a great journey since 2011, great people and great fun! And well, This is my forum post number 1000! I could

Will Gaitan get +1 in the next review or he will stay 89?

Not 90 material, from what i have seen this season, and i have seen about 90% of benfica games this season. He has the quality, and sure has the potential, but his head and his heart is not in the game right now.

If you have enough depth in C/DM then yes sell him' date=' Sporting are doing pretty poor in the league in 4th position, so can't see him rising.[/quote']
hows ricky van wolfswinkel doing??? any rises soon

4th place or a very very very slim chance at the 3rd for sporting, will get EC or even maybe CL next season, and good matches agains bilbau in EC or even EC final, i'm sure they have 50/50 chance of getting 89, all depends of the upcoming matches.

4th place or a very very very slim chance at the 3rd for sporting' date=' will get EC or even maybe CL next season,[/quote']

If sporting ever finish third in the end of the league I swear I will just jump from a roof :D:D:D

If sporting ever finish third in the end of the league I swear I will just jump from a roof :D:D:D

ahahahahaha, as we all know, its not very likely, but still a possibility, in 4 games there is 12 points at stake, being sporting 8 points behind braga, and they still have to face each other in the last round, i say who knows, right?

Hello guys.

I need some intel on Pinheiro Kleber and Juan Iturbe.

Which one is the better player and better prospect all around?

I heard Iturbe is labeled for Next Messi or something like that.

Iturbe is a very good player, next season with a good coach at Porto he will get his chance and depending on porto campaign, maybe a 86/87 at the end of next season. 92+ player if he play his cards right.

Kleber is still young, but i don't think theres a 89 player there, but even if I'm wrong, 89 is his limit.

Cardozo going to hit 91? How high do you rate him?

A bit early to tell but supposing he is top scorer of the league and dlb finish 2nd (CL direct access) he will rise almost surely.

will Luisao drop in the next reviws.

Not a chance

Three questions:

1. Does anyone have a qualified guess for when next rating change will be?

2.What rating will Moreno Rodrigo be after next rating change?

3.Will you (derbypower) do predictions for all the teams?

I imagine it'll be at the end of the season, around the time of the Euros

Iturbe is a very good player' date=' next season with a good coach at Porto he will get his chance and depending on porto campaign, maybe a 86/87 at the end of next season. 92+ player if he play his cards right.

Kleber is still young, but i don't think theres a 89 player there, but even if I'm wrong, 89 is his limit.[/quote']

Cheers mate. :)

will Luisao drop in the next reviws.
Cardozo going to hit 91? How high do you rate him?

In my opinion Luisao probably won't drop, but cardozo won't rise either, the season he went to 91 benfica had been league champion and he had scored 38 goals in all competitions including 26 in the league.

Benfica has a very slim chance at the title and he has score so far only 26 goals all-round. He has passed his peak, he will never hit 91 again.

Luisão is not the great center back he once was, he hit 91 in january 2010, when benfica was at his beast, playing about 45 games that season scoring 6 goals, same next season, this season however he only played 36 games by now probably will play 39/40 games max and only 2 goals. I say if he doesn't go down now he will be next time, he's just not that big influence player anymore.