PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After the checking the amount of comments in the main thread (despite my efforts to avoid having them there) and PM's both through the forum and in-game, I decided to create this thread so that you ca

Otavio only deserves a +1 I think. Braga have been dropping like a stone recently which may (and probably should) affect their review.  Rahul's predictions for the big 3 are fair, so for the othe

Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread It has been a great journey since 2011, great people and great fun! And well, This is my forum post number 1000! I could

Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

will hulk have to move in order to rise?

Probably. Think the only players to get above 91 in Portugal were Bruno Alves (92) and Lucho (93) but that was a few years ago.

91 is the max in the league at the moment which is Hulk, Luisao, Moutinho and posibly a few others are currently at. Unless Hulk and Porto have an amazing season next year then I cant see rising. Last season they were amazing and didnt go past 91, so dont see him getting above that rating until he moves to Spain/England/Germany/Italy.

Three questions:

1. Does anyone have a qualified guess for when next rating change will be?

2.What rating will Moreno Rodrigo be after next rating change?

3.Will you (derbypower) do predictions for all the teams?

well going by player ratings history, portugal has been done in:

Nov 2010

May 2011

Nov 2011

figure the next one? :D

i guess May or even sooner. after spain should be one of holland/scotland/turkey/portugal....or some eastern european leagues..

Probably. Think the only players to get above 91 in Portugal were Bruno Alves (92) and Lucho (93) but that was a few years ago.

Simão was 92 and Quaresma was 93 and Lisandro was 92 if I'm recalling right

Last season they were amazing and didnt go past 91' date=' so dont see him getting above that rating until he moves to Spain/England/Germany/Italy.[/quote']

Which was a shame but, actually, if Porto are champions and since he's kind of a regular in the Brazil's friendly squads (last year unexplainably he didn't go to Copa América) I wouldn't rule out that he finally got the deserved 92. 50 % chance for me :D

Simão was 92 and Quaresma was 93 and Lisandro was 92 if I'm recalling right

Which was a shame but' date=' actually, if Porto are champions and since he's kind of a regular in the Brazil's friendly squads (last year unexplainably he didn't go to Copa América) I wouldn't rule out that he finally got the deserved 92. 50 % chance for me :D[/quote']

different players and different times, i can see james rodrigues getting 92 faster than hulk. hulk is not getting 92 in portugal, if at all. He almost doesn't deserve even 91, theres 90 rated players out there doing a lot better than him.

How good is Bruno Cesar? Could he get to 90+?

I have him in one of my teams but i'm not sure on whether i should keep or sell him. He isn't a starter for me' date=' just a back up player.[/quote']

I barley look at this thread but your question has been answered more than enough times in the recent days weeks so if you want a quick answer i suggest you scroll back and read through. :)

different players and different times' date=' i can see james rodrigues getting 92 faster than hulk. hulk is not getting 92 in portugal, if at all. He almost doesn't deserve even 91, theres 90 rated players out there doing a lot better than him.[/quote']

Yes you're right about different times, because in those times Portugal wasn't ahead of France in the UEFA league rankings....:D

It's about time that the Portuguese league gets some fairness and Hulk is an awesome player his 91 is fully deserved! I dare you to point me any 90 player in the world who would score a goal like his first agains Benfica in March. I'm personally a SCBraga fan and against me I speak because in our last game against them he was once again the one to net the winner (although H. Viana played a disappointg part in that goal......)

But I guess I'll be disagreeing with you many times more, which is actually very fun and interesting ;)

Yes you're right about different times' date=' because in those times Portugal wasn't ahead of France in the UEFA league rankings....:D

It's about time that the Portuguese league gets some fairness and Hulk is an awesome player his 91 is fully deserved! I dare you to point me any 90 player in the world who would score a goal like his first agains Benfica in March. I'm personally a SCBraga fan and against me I speak because in our last game against them he was once again the one to net the winner (although H. Viana played a disappointg part in that goal......)

But I guess I'll be disagreeing with you many times more, which is actually very fun and interesting ;)[/quote']

yes, but if Falcao didn't receive his 92 in portugal, I'm sure Hulk won´t either. Besides he´s not that good a goalscorer, Simao at least, would score lots more goals, besides that he was a better player than hulk is now.

Hulk is fast, strong, good dribble, and a powerful shot, but he´s creativity is somehow limited, his passing is awful and he´s terribly selfish.

I am a Benfica Fan, but my judgment in a player doesn't depend on his club. I just don´t see hulk a top player in a top club of a top league being successful. And those loads of money that some clubs maybe thinking of spending on him, will prove worthless.

I barley look at this thread but your question has been answered more than enough times in the recent days weeks so if you want a quick answer i suggest you scroll back and read through. :)

I did actualy search the thread before i posted and there is nothing about how well Bruno Cesar is playing and if he can go onto become a 90+ player for over 6 months.

If you read my question properly i asked how good he is and if he can become a 90+ player NOT if he will get 90 in the next ratings :)

I did actualy search the thread before i posted and there is nothing about how well Bruno Cesar is playing and if he can go onto become a 90+ player for over 6 months.

If you read my question properly i asked how good he is and if he can become a 90+ player NOT if he will get 90 in the next ratings :)

I, for one, am sure I answered it. 89 is the most I expect for him. He isnt particularly fearsome or incisive going forward, and doesn't hit the target enough. So 88 / 89 for a good while.

Anyone got a view on Sitoe MEXER (24 CB/RB rated 82), currently on loan to Olhanense from Sporting CP and getting plenty of game time.

Riser? One to watch for the future? Is he a future Sporting first teamer?

Or not...

Anyone got a view on Sitoe MEXER (24 CB/RB rated 82)' date=' currently on loan to Olhanense from Sporting CP and getting plenty of game time.

Riser? One to watch for the future? Is he a future Sporting first teamer?

Or not...[/quote']

I saw a couple of games, he is fairly good, he could top 87/88, but i think he could get a rise to now to 85/86.

Good afternoon guys...i want some information about some players cause its easy for me to get in my GW

1) Alex sandro (i see he is getting minutes) is he a good player? worthe to buy?

2) Carrillo (he is close to 1000 min) he is for a good rise(+2/3)? and is he someone for the future? cause i see he is not playing so much in importand European games like tonight...

3)Nelson Oliveira....is he the future CF of Portugal? never saw him...

4) Mateus Kelvin...he is a regular....but is he something special...or just an average teen...

Thanks ..waiting your informatiom

Good afternoon guys...i want some information about some players cause its easy for me to get in my GW

1) Alex sandro (i see he is getting minutes) is he a good player? worthe to buy?

2) Carrillo (he is close to 1000 min) he is for a good rise(+2/3)? and is he someone for the future? cause i see he is not playing so much in importand European games like tonight...

3)Nelson Oliveira....is he the future CF of Portugal? never saw him...

4) Mateus Kelvin...he is a regular....but is he something special...or just an average teen...

Thanks ..waiting your informatiom

Alex sandro seems to be a good player, but honestly i would need to see more of him next season to judge, but currently i would not buy him.

Carrillo is a extremely talented player, but i would say a +3 for now. Next season i am expecting a great rise for him. He could get 88, at the end of the season. I can see him a 89/90 player in the future at least.

Nelson Oliveira is without a doubt the future and most probably the Euro 2012 CF for Portugal. I would say probably +2/3 for now.

Kelvin is nothing special, but he's a good player, can't say much more, it all depends in his opportunities in Porto squad, which i kind of doubt will happen.

Nelson Oliveira is without a doubt the future and most probably the Euro 2012 CF for Portugal. I would say probably +2/3 for now.

I'm curious about this. What makes you think that he'll be Portugals CF in the Euros? He has only played a few minutes in a friendly game for the National team. IMO it seems unlikely that he'll be figuring very much in the Euros.