DerbyPower

PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

I'm curious about this. What makes you think that he'll be Portugals CF in the Euros? He has only played a few minutes in a friendly game for the National team. IMO it seems unlikely that he'll be figuring very much in the Euros.

For one, simply theres is no one better, the ones who can take that place is Helder Postiga or Hugo Almeida, both mediocre players, in very mediocre teams. Nelson is a Benfica player, who had been getting many minutes as season ends, and playing very well for a player that didn't play for a long time, if there was another coach in Benfica, we would see more of nelson.

Two, nelson has about 70 games for youth nacional team, he is playing in international matches for a long time, not AA but international experience anyway.

Three, nelson is young and very talented, and Paulo Bento likes to launch young talented players in his teams.

Could anyone write a list with the best risers? I mean cheap risers (70-80) please...

Sorry if this list already exsist' date=' i can't find it...[/quote']

andré martins, atsu, kelvin, melgarejo.

Riferimento: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

Hi, can you give more information about rise of these player's ?

Ukra Monteiro, Porto, 85, 3.8M

iturbe Juan, Porto, 83 3.5M

Carrillo, Sporting CP, 83

Van wolfswinkel, Sporting CP, 83

Marques Guilherme, Braga, 77

Atila Turan, Sporting CP, 82

Diego Rubio, Sporting, 80

Santiago Arias, Sporting, 82

Nelson Oliveira, Benfica, 82

Moreno Rodrigo, Benfica, 85

Melgarejo, Benfica, 80

Djanini, Benfica, 80

rodrigo Lima, 87, Sporting CP

Christian Atsu, Porto, 78

Who are the best of these ? (I think Iturbe, Carrillo e Nelson Oliveira)

What's the maximum for Rodrigo Lima and how much he would rise in next reviews ?

Re: Riferimento: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

any chance for gaitan and witsel to rise to 90 and 91 respectively?

And also James Rodriguez to 90 or maybe 91?

IMO Gaitan will hit 90. Loads of clubs after him etc. 90 for me. :)

Re: Riferimento: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

any chance for gaitan and witsel to rise to 90 and 91 respectively?

I dont think gaitan deserves a 90, but he may get it, but witsel is not getting 91 this next review.

Respuesta: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

I could tell which are the 5 players under 21 years with the biggest gains? Increases of 4, 5, 6, valued at less than 77

The 5 players with biggest increase under 21 years and worth between 70-77

will garay and javi garcia from benfica rise to 90?

If benfica won the league maybe' date=' but my feeling with garay being injured he wont rise. Garcia I'm not so sure as he is so consistent a started for so long but my feeling is he wont. Depends whether SM feel generous or not. :D

What will Rodrigo rise to in th next changes? Thank you in advance!

he was brilliant before he got injured, but not he is on poorer form...I think 87, as he is doing similar to nolito. :)

And also James Rodriguez to 90 or maybe 91?

IMO Gaitan will hit 90. Loads of clubs after him etc. 90 for me. :)

James won't get 91, though he might get 90.

gaitan may or may not get 90, it is very hard to tell but form wise 89 is better.

witsel will stay at 90

If you go to the first page, click on the link and look at the top 4 sides..hes done a few definate risers...ie Carillo 83-86 / Rodrigo 85-87/ Garay 89-90/ Rodrigues 89-90

Also a question...I'm a little confused as to what players SM intend to re-rate, such as Rui Monteiro shows on soccerway as only playing for maritime b side in the 3rd division...but on sm they list him under the division one team matitimo.

thoughts? :confused:

can someone post new thread for potugal league riser..

coz i'm struggle to find a definite riser from this league (3k++comments)

maybe if somebody create new thread then i dont have to read all the comments here and just read few comments there to make reference..

Iv looked at a few posts on here but i was just wondering what other peoples opinions are on the chances of Cardozo hitting 91 again ?

With Benfica not winning the league has that really hampered him ? They had an impressive run in the CL, and he has scored a few goals, although he hasnt hit the dizzy heights of his most impressive season at Benfica, he has been good. What do you reckon ?

Iv looked at a few posts on here but i was just wondering what other peoples opinions are on the chances of Cardozo hitting 91 again ?

With Benfica not winning the league has that really hampered him ? They had an impressive run in the CL' date=' and he has scored a few goals, although he hasnt hit the dizzy heights of his most impressive season at Benfica, he has been good. What do you reckon ?[/quote']

I can't see it happening to be honest. His performances in the CL were quite impressive but for him to reach 91 again would surprise me.

As much as Cardozo has impressed at times this season I doubt very much that he will rise, mostly because of the spells where he doesn't score much, and also because of Benfica's 2nd place. :)