PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After the checking the amount of comments in the main thread (despite my efforts to avoid having them there) and PM's both through the forum and in-game, I decided to create this thread so that you ca

Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread Like I use to do before every season, I will make a list about players that I think are worth to keep an eye on or to buy. I h

Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread It has been a great journey since 2011, great people and great fun! And well, This is my forum post number 1000! I could

Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Disscusion Thread

Sorry but this may have been covered already but with 24 pages would take a day to read the whole thread.

Can someone tell me whether or not....

Jorge ROLANDO

Francisco FERNANDO

are in for their well deserved rises of +1 > 90 ??

Both will get +1s to 90. ;)

Possibly Belluschi then' date=' cheers. Because I can get him for 8.45M but that would clean me out. I can only really afford to buy him if he will go up. Also, will he definately get a psoitional change to CM/RM?[/quote']

Out of all 90 candidates in Porto, Belluschi is the one with the lower possibilities of getting it (I'd say Falcao has 100% chance, Rolando has 100% chance, Fernando has 100% chance, Hulk has 80% chance and Belluschi has 70%). It's your call on the gamble. And yes, his position must change, possibly not to RM, he hasn't played there this season, but to CM/AM.

Out of all 90 candidates in Porto' date=' Belluschi is the one with the lower possibilities of getting it (I'd say Falcao has 100% chance, Rolando has 100% chance, Fernando has 100% chance, Hulk has 80% chance and Belluschi has 70%). It's your call on the gamble. And yes, his position must change, possibly not to RM, he hasn't played there this season, but to CM/AM.[/quote']

Well I've spent the remainder of my funds on Raul Meireles. Don't know if he's going up but I will take 91. I can make the money needed for belluschi, and I do need AM's, I was fering he would lose AM. So I might still go for him. Thanks for the advice though. And I've got Rolando and Falcao thanks to you. Cheers.:D

Do you think Joao Moutinho will drop? I can buy him for 17M. Do you think he is worth that much....

he should keep his rating and i personally think that he is worrth buying at 17 mil as he is bound to move away from portugal sooner or later.

Hi Derby;) Yartley is playing well at Beira-Mar' date=' is a starter and has scored a lot of goals but playing at Beira-Mar in 2nd division what kind of rise we can expect[/quote']

+2, at most. Division 2 is very underrated and I would be surprised if yartey got more than that.

Did I read rightly in the paper today that Hulk has a release clause of 86 million euros (or £'s - can't remember which)? Or was the filth I was reading spouting lies?

Yup, that is indeed correct, Hulk has a 100 million euros release clause (86 million £). You know, it's just to be safe :P.

Hulk to 90 then DP?

Scoring in the League

Scoring in the CL

Looking good for the man the British Tabloids call 'Givanildo Vieira de Souza'' date=' it took me a while to register that they were referring to Hulk! :P[/quote']

Wow, you got to tell me how you do that 'check' sign :D. Actually you seem to know a lot of secrets: how to put starts in the avatar messages, check signs... :confused::D

Yup, everything is gathered for the 90. Perhaps he needs some more CL/Domestic League goals, which I'm sure he will score, maybe solving a hard match like a last minute winner against Chelsea when we face them again, but I think he currently has all the ingredients for the 90. And as soon as he wins a cap with Brazil, he should go even higher.

Wow' date=' you got to tell me how you do that 'check' sign :D. Actually you seem to know a lot of secrets: how to put starts in the avatar messages, check signs... :confused::D

Yup, everything is gathered for the 90. Perhaps he needs some more CL/Domestic League goals, which I'm sure he will score, maybe solving a hard match like a last minute winner against Chelsea when we face them again, but I think he currently has all the ingredients for the 90. And as soon as he wins a cap with Brazil, he should go even higher.[/quote']

Has Hulk made his mind up whether to represent Brazil/Portugal yet? The last i heard was he was considering waiting until he was eligible to qualify for Portuguese nationality and solve their CF problem?

Has Hulk made his mind up whether to represent Brazil/Portugal yet? The last i heard was he was considering waiting until he was eligible to qualify for Portuguese nationality and solve their CF problem?

Hulk will be eligibale for the Portuguese National Team in 3 years from now I think. Trust me, unfortunately he won't stay here for that long. And a cap with Brazil will be a matter of time anyway. Just let him keep scoring in the CL...

My word' date=' Benfica need to learn how not to score... 30 in 8 in the league now :eek:[/quote']

My word, Benfica needs to stop playing with 15 players (11 plus 4 referees). Another 2 penalties and 2 red cards for the opposition today. Long live the system :rolleyes:

My word' date=' Benfica needs to stop playing with 15 players (11 plus 4 referees). Another 2 penalties and 2 red cards for the opposition today. Long live the system :rolleyes:[/quote']

Oooh! You go DP! :P

Benfica have been impressive thus far admittedly, but I can't see this form lasting. They'll go top after their game in hand probably, but I'm sure they'll find themselves a nice big banana skin somewhere before Christmas. ;)

Oooh! You go DP! :P

Benfica have been impressive thus far admittedly' date=' but I can't see this form lasting. They'll go top after their game in hand probably, [b']but I'm sure they'll find themselves a nice big banana skin somewhere before Christmas.[/b] ;)

Oh, that was brilliant ;). And exactly what I'm waiting for. I'm DYING for that game. It's just unfortunate that it happens to be in Estadio da Luz first, and only in the 28th fixture in Estadio do Dragao. I heard their hooligans are planning offensive songs against Porto's Benfica 'Stolen Trio' Rodriguez, Alvaro and Falcao, as well as against Porto's chairman and supporters. But it's just a minor detail, as long as we have a strong mentality... We will grab the win. :)

Hulk will be eligibale for the Portuguese National Team in 3 years from now I think. Trust me' date=' unfortunately he won't stay here for that long. And a cap with Brazil will be a matter of time anyway. Just let him keep scoring in the CL...[/quote']

Sooner then you thought. He was called up today.

Sandro, Adriano, Diego Tardelli, Miranda and Diego Souza weren't called, so it's not like Hulk, Carlos Eduardo, Fabio Aurelio and Michel Bastos (the 4 new callups) are first choice.