PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

Is this transfer official? I'm asking because i've heard the rumors some time ago' date=' but haven't seen anything official yet. Is this completed?[/quote']

No, it's not official, and the player said yesterday that there was some complications with the transfer and he didn't knew if he was coming to Portugal or not.

Hows Atsu doing ' date=' a first teamer next season?[/quote']

Atsu is a talented young player, but we don't know if he'll stay in the first team, it depends on the Hulk transfer and maybe some player that can come.

Even if he stays he won't be a starting line up player but I can't see him play for Porto B neither.

Ewerton (86) of Braga worth keeping. Considering swapping him for a higher rated player. Any chance of him moving to a bigger club

Some rumours that Porto would buy him if Rolando is sold, overall a nice player but nothing special for now and for me.

Some rumours that Porto would buy him if Rolando is sold' date=' overall a nice player but nothing special for now and for me.[/quote']

Thanks for the quick responce.

Cant see him getting games at Porto with Otamendi and Maicon if he did join. I think ill get rid of him :)

i wonder if Juan Iturbe is an one to wait for or a just waste of time?

have him over a year and a half and the patience begins to end

Well, if you sell him, you will make a very happy person, his talent and skills are well known. This year he needed to adapt to european football (and learn), and he is just 18, there are not many 18 year old playing at Porto first squad.

But, this year he should get more minutes, atlist that's what the president said. To keep you interested in him I would also say that yesterday Porto made a friendly match, that ended 7-0 and he scored twice ;)

Btw, he is one of the most loved players by Porto fans, we have some much faith in him...

Well' date=' if you sell him, you will make a very happy person, his talent and skills are well known. This year he needed to adapt to european football (and learn), and he is just 18, there are not many 18 year old playing at Porto first squad.

But, this year he should get more minutes, atlist that's what the president said. Too keep you interested in him I would also say that yesterday Porto made a frendly match, that ended 7-0 and he scored twice ;)

Btw, he is one of the most loved players by Porto fans, we have some much faith in him...[/quote']

thanks man, happy to hear that

i will keep him

Jackson Martinez is officially a Porto' player' date=' cost 8.8M and has a 4 years contract.[/quote']

yes...but it is 8.9M.;)

PORTO FAN...have some mails from friend's there.

what about Hulk do you know some more ? some wrote me that the don't won't to sell him , offer him a new contract rumors from adriano luis or welliton but these are cf ,janko don't have play also not a good season the better sell him, i hope also that martinez can do better,

atsu some say he will get his chance this season als the 3 player before djalma or will he back on loan?

alvaro he won't to leave but may also not true or not?

rumors for rosales roberto in place for sapunaru? Ajax won't him the are repaer a bid from 4.5m (dutch officiele ajax fanclub wedsite)now the deal whit vertongen is a fact from today,he leave the club for totteham.

rolando if sapunaru ( if it is true he have only one year deal left anymore ) leave the go rolando also to sell ?

if you know some real informatie about porto from sell's and buy's please let me know than .

thanks.:)

espero que muito mais saber, eu mesmo média 6/8 vezes por ano, uma torta de jogo, pois estamos lá para o negócio não um feriado, mas infelizmente apenas alguns dias mais do que isso.

gostaria de receber se você pode me informar desta conta em reais das transferências. obrigado antecipadamente

yes...but it is 8.9M.;)

PORTO FAN...have some mails from friend's there.

what about Hulk do you know some more ? some wrote me that the don't won't to sell him ' date=' offer him a new contract rumors from adriano luis or welliton but these are cf ,janko don't have play also not a good season the better sell him, i hope also that martinez can do better,

atsu some say he will get his chance this season als the 3 player before djalma or will he back on loan?

alvaro he won't to leave but may also not true or not?

rumors for rosales roberto in place for sapunaru? Ajax won't him the are repaer a bid from 4.5m (dutch officiele ajax fanclub wedsite)now the deal whit vertongen is a fact from today,he leave the club for totteham.

rolando if sapunaru ( if it is true he have only one year deal left anymore ) leave the go rolando also to sell ?

if you know some real informatie about porto from sell's and buy's please let me know than .

thanks.:)[/quote']

Well, I don't know anything, because I don't work for Porto, but I hear the rumours and see the moves.

For Hulk:

Porto don't want to sell him but Porto have to sell him. He already is one of the best Porto' player ever, and "we" need the money. But Porto will not sell him under 50/60M.

About CF:

Luis Adriano and Welington are fake rumours, Porto can't offer the contract they want.

I don't agree about Janko having a bad season, the first games he played were very good and some very important goals, also he has a great personality.

Jackson Martinez should be the future striker for Porto, I would say that in november he will become a first XI player.

About Atsu/Djalma:

I really don't like Djalma, he is good but not Porto good.

Atsu would be a great player for Porto, fantastic season and great skills, I don't know if he will stay but I think he will.

About Alvaro Perreira:

He wanted to leave last season and he want to leave this season also, I think he will move to Italy or England, some rumours say that he could go to Napoli. Just saw a new rumour, the spurs would now with Vilas-Boas be even more interested in him and would give 19M€.

About Rolando and Sapunaru:

Sapunaru will leave Porto, but it's Miguel Lopes to replace him, he was loaned to Braga, and made a good end of season and got called to the Euro.

For Rolando, I really can't understand, there were rumours everyday before the Euro, mostly for Italian teams, but now there isn't any. I like him, but I hope he leaves. :P

i wonder if Juan Iturbe is an one to wait for or a just waste of time?

have him over a year and a half and the patience begins to end

He's 19 dude, not every teenager is Neymar-esque in rating at that age. Be patient, and you will be rewarded.

Re: Riferimento: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

Is Joao Moutinho safe at 91? I've read that Manchester United is interested in him...has he any chance of moving??

If he stays at Porto he wont rise but he wont drop either. If he moves and plays well he should rise.

does MAICON from porto is one for the future or he cant get higher than 90?

He is good player, not everyone agrees on is talent but he is a first team player. The coach really likes his mentality and development, I don't know about 90+ but another season like this one and he should get de 90.

I see Zakaria Labyad has had a good rise' date=' I am tempted to keep him rather than cash in. Can anyone advise on his prospects for the coming season?

thanks[/quote']

I can say one and that's Juan Iturbe. I believe he will get more game time this coming season and with the potential departure of Hulk or Rodriguez he could fit into either of the void's left by either player. Watch out for him next season, has the potential to be a world star!

I see Zakaria Labyad has had a good rise' date=' I am tempted to keep him rather than cash in. Can anyone advise on his prospects for the coming season?

thanks[/quote']

You should keep him, I don't know if he will be on the line up right away but he has talent and a lot, and sporting will need players like him.