PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Disscusion Thread

Sooner then you thought. He was called up today.

Sandro' date=' Adriano, Diego Tardelli, Miranda and Diego Souza weren't called, so it's not like Hulk, Carlos Eduardo, Fabio Aurelio and Michel Bastos (the 4 new callups) are first choice.[/quote']

These are great news. Hulk should be really motivated to win his first cap.

Of course, he is far from being first choice even among the second choices, but I reckon at least half an hour of game time he will surely get? Depending on what he does on those minutes, he might as well start to be called regularly.

Hulk's in for Brazil now...

WC place possibly!? :D

Who knows :D. And better than that... 91 possible? ;)

Is Sebastião MARCOS actually at Olhanense or is it a mistake by SM

Mistake. He is at Maritimo I think.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After the checking the amount of comments in the main thread (despite my efforts to avoid having them there) and PM's both through the forum and in-game, I decided to create this thread so that you ca

Otavio only deserves a +1 I think. Braga have been dropping like a stone recently which may (and probably should) affect their review.  Rahul's predictions for the big 3 are fair, so for the othe

Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread It has been a great journey since 2011, great people and great fun! And well, This is my forum post number 1000! I could

Your expert view on Freitas ROMEU TORRES i had him down for a rise?

Yup' date=' he will rise. To 79, or thereabouts.

Di Maria, Falcao, Rolando, Ramires, Hulk, Vukcevic and Fernando for 90 this time around! :P

Ramires for 91 actually! :)

Agreed, and I wouldn't discard a possible 91 for Falcao or Hulk too, for obvious reasons. Actually, I think the only reason Falcao wasn't a 90 already was the fact that River Plate was miserable in the last season. As for Hulk, this call-up could give him a higher rise, so I'd say he has 10% chance of getting a 91. Vukcevic will hardly get the 90 tbh, he isn't playing like he did last season.

Agreed' date=' and I wouldn't discard a possible 91 for Falcao or Hulk too, for obvious reasons. Actually, I think the only reason Falcao wasn't a 90 already was the fact that River Plate was miserable in the last season. As for Hulk, this call-up could give him a higher rise, so I'd say he has 10% chance of getting a 91. Vukcevic will hardly get the 90 tbh, he isn't playing like he did last season.[/quote']

AWWW! :P

Ah well, recently swapped Huntelaar for Hulk, Falcao and £6m, so I'm happy!

Vuk never reach 90 and hulk never reach 91 now.ramires plays regularly from Brazil.In fifa portuguese league is rated low remind that...

Ramires to 91 4 goals this season

Hulk to 90 3 goals this season

I know Hulk plays Cl but Ramires and Benfica is been great.30 goals in 8 games!!!

We se in holland rating suarez be great and dont have the 91

One thing is the rating who deserve other is the sm gave.Hulk dont score much this season...

I am fan of Hulk he can be 95+ if he evoluate.I see him a fusion of muscule wayne rooney and cristiano ronaldo speed and touch of ball.He only have more majority and tactical sense and show more higher completion he can be the best of the world.

I think he would be 90 and in after the next portugual rating he can be if he show your power and play NT 92.

Hulk's in for Brazil now...

WC place possibly!? :D

Did you bother to read down two posts? He's only in there because Adriano and Diego Tardelli are fighting in the Brasileiro for a Libertadores place and Dunga decided that it was better the leave the domestics alone for this callup.

Did you bother to read down two posts? He's only in there because Adriano and Diego Tardelli are fighting in the Brasileiro for a Libertadores place and Dunga decided that it was better the leave the domestics alone for this callup.

I did, but having seen Tardelli in action for ineiro I'm not terribly overwhelmed, and think there's a tad of overrating going on with him.

Hulk is a younger, harder working Adriano IMO, and I'm sure that Brazil don't have a concrete 23 for bringing to the WC.

thanks mate

would you keep him' date=' is he getting games at benfica?[/quote']

He isn't getting any games at all. You could sell him, provided it is to an external club and you have means to eventually grab him back. I still consider him a great prospect.

Wow. Who are the English equilevent? Also' date=' do they have any risers?[/quote']

It would be something like Everton being the champion last year instead of Manchester. Or Sevilla in Spain. Risers? All the starters must rise, and the rating cap in Braga must be overloaded, with Joao Pereira, Eduardo, Alan, all hitting 89, Hugo Viana reaching 87, etc.

It would be something like Everton being the champion last year instead of Manchester. Or Sevilla in Spain. Risers? All the starters must rise' date=' and the rating cap in Braga must be overloaded, with Joao Pereira, Eduardo, Alan, all hitting 89, Hugo Viana reaching 87, etc.[/quote']

Oh, will be interesting to see how they get on, keep us informed. Thanks man, you really are a great help to me and many others. A fantastic thread, keep it up.

It would be something like Everton being the champion last year instead of Manchester. Or Sevilla in Spain. Risers? All the starters must rise' date=' and the rating cap in Braga must be overloaded, with Joao Pereira, Eduardo, Alan, all hitting 89, Hugo Viana reaching 87, etc.[/quote']

I notice they are quite an oldish team DerbyP, might this go against them in the Rating changes? (you know how SM loves young players).