PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

According to A Bola Hulk will sign with Zenit St Petersburg in a matter of hours' date='fees apparentely at a rumoured at £40 Million.

The Russian window doesn't close for another 48 hours hence why the deal can still go through.[/quote']

Witsel and Hulk are on their way to Zenit they say. Hulk +50M€ and Witsel 40M€

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After the checking the amount of comments in the main thread (despite my efforts to avoid having them there) and PM's both through the forum and in-game, I decided to create this thread so that you ca

Otavio only deserves a +1 I think. Braga have been dropping like a stone recently which may (and probably should) affect their review.  Rahul's predictions for the big 3 are fair, so for the othe

Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread It has been a great journey since 2011, great people and great fun! And well, This is my forum post number 1000! I could

Re: Riferimento: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

so...Hulk stays or not? :)

If he moves to Zenit how can this transfer affect his rating development??

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/8049342/Zenit-swoop-for-Hulk

:D:D:D:D

I really don´t know since the limit rating of Zenit is 91 but, if he plays good for his national team and play very well for Zenit internally (russian league) or abroad (champions league) he might get an 92, might.

Re: Riferimento: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

Hulk has joined Zenit on a five year deal >

http://www.sambafoot.com/en/news/35187_hulk_joins_zenit_saint_petersburg_on_five-year_deal.html

It's on globoesporte aswell so it's definately done.

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/8049342/Zenit-swoop-for-Hulk

:D:D:D:D

I wasn't quick enough typing lol.

so...Hulk stays or not? :)

If he moves to Zenit how can this transfer affect his rating development??

Zenit is going to make a team to try to win the champions league, i don't believe they do but they can win the championship and cup.

He already deserve atlist a 93, but in the russian league, I don't believe SM will give him that.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Disc

Zenit is going to make a team to try to win the champions league' date=' i don't believe they do but they can win the championship and cup.

He already deserve atlist a 93, but in the russian league, I don't believe SM will give him that.[/quote']

you're right. He deserves at least a 92 but in the russian league he'll never get it...it' s pity...a real pity...

Bloody eck, 50M?? And they say the english market is overpriced!

Falcao + Hulk bought for 24ME...

Both sold for 103ME...

A healthy profit totaling 77ME...

But porto is porto, they'll continue winning.

Hopefully atsu steps up to the plate now, porto fans, what have you made of his performances so far this season?

Russian league is better' date=' and more qualitative than the Italian and French leagues.[/quote']

Nope. It isn't, as demonstrated by the general awfulness of Russian teams in the Champions League recently. Also, just look at some of the teams in the bottom half :o

Don't forget that Hulk is playing regularly for his NT lately, which wasn't happening before the last season...

I think that if he continues playing for Brasil and if Zenit does well in CL, he might have a chance for a rise, at the end of the season... But still, it's too early to say.