PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Disscusion Thread

DerbyPower, what do you think of Joao Pereira? You have him down for an 89 I believe, but is there any chance he could get a 90? and does he have the potential to move clubs and be a 90+ RB?

Also, Evaldo the LB, what do you think of him rating and potential wise?

Many thanks in advance.

DerbyPower' date=' what do you think of Joao Pereira? You have him down for an 89 I believe, but is there any chance he could get a 90? and does he have the potential to move clubs and be a 90+ RB?

Also, Evaldo the LB, what do you think of him rating and potential wise?

Many thanks in advance.[/quote']

Joao Pereira won't hit 90. He would need to play in the National Team, which doesn't happen IMO, nor will Queiroz call him for the play-offs. 89 is fine, provided Braga keep this form. As for Evaldo, he will rise by +1 as well, and there are some rumors that he might be called for the Portuguese National Team. He could rise higher if that happens.

Joao Pereira won't hit 90. He would need to play in the National Team' date=' which doesn't happen IMO, nor will Queiroz call him for the play-offs. 89 is fine, provided Braga keep this form. As for Evaldo, he will rise by +1 as well, and there are some rumors that he might be called for the Portuguese National Team. He could rise higher if that happens.[/quote']

As always, a great responce. Thanks Derby.

As always' date=' a great responce. Thanks Derby.[/quote']

No problem ;).

Meanwhile I have some interesting transfer rumour reports. Apparently Chelsea will make a move on Di Maria in January. As listed in my predictions, I have Di Maria up for a 90 (starter in Benfica + goals and assists + overall very good exhibitions + call ups for the Argentinian National Team), so this may be the best time to buy him. Also, as stated in the previous page, Fabio Faria reportedly signed for Benfica. He is 75 rated in the database and he will rise to 81/82. He plays for the U-21 NT, so he is more than a mere money spinner. As for Porto, reports say Djalma from Maritimo is on the verge to join the team, in the January Transfer window. He might be worth the gamble. In Nacional da Madeira, Italian and Spanish clubs are interested in Ruben Micael, and Queiroz admitted he could call him for the play-offs. Rise to at least 86 must happen, even more if he plays for Portugal's NT. A must buy.

Well, this is all for now. Keep in touch guys :).

Derby' date=' I'm going to bother you again :D someone said kevin gomis is on for a 76 to 81-83, is this true?[/quote']

I was unaware he was on the database already. Well, Naval is a pretty average team, and Gomis is nothing special. Just a small money spinner. Yes, 81 or 82 is quite possible.

I was unaware he was on the database already. Well' date=' Naval is a pretty average team, and Gomis is nothing special. Just a small money spinner. Yes, 81 or 82 is quite possible.[/quote']

Oh right, I'll buy him then. Someones done a thread on him and predicted a rise to 81-83 and seeing you expertise in Portugal I thought I'd ask you. Thanks :)

Derby - can you give me an update on Javi Garcia please. He's playing nearly every game but is he playing well enough to get 89 or is 88 enough?

Also will he keep his primary CM position or is there a chance of him changing to DM?

Derby - can you give me an update on Javi Garcia please. He's playing nearly every game but is he playing well enough to get 89 or is 88 enough?

Also will he keep his primary CM position or is there a chance of him changing to DM?

Scored another goal yesterday. Definitely getting 89. And yes, his position will change to DM/CM.

Derby-

What do you think about Julio Cesar (Benfica)? Do you think he could actually be in for a +1 rise? He is their starting GK for Europa League games and has looked good. I thought his drop last time was unfair, considering that he was Belenenses best player all year.

Derby-

What do you think about Julio Cesar (Benfica)? Do you think he could actually be in for a +1 rise? He is their starting GK for Europa League games and has looked good. I thought his drop last time was unfair' date=' considering that he was Belenenses best player all year.[/quote']

Yup, agreed, he deserves a +1 rise. He hasn't suffered a single goal ever since he was signed, and I think he has 4 or 5 games done already.

I wouldn't say he was Belenenses best player last year. But yes, that drop was according to the club's position, which was on the verge of being relegated at that time..

Lol' date=' didn't mean to pressure you - you've got plenty of time before the Portuguese changes, although, I would appreciate it! :P[/quote']

Done a few players now. I should finish soon :).

Are Sandro and Rabiola of Olahanese worth buying for my gc rotherham

I only have 3 mil and they use up nearly 1 mil between them

Most definitely mate, Sandro will get a 80'sh, and Rabiola a high 70, possibly a 80.