PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

Patricio to drop or stay and Capel to drop or stay ?

Patricio certain stay' date=' with an outside chance at a rise

:D as for Capel he may drop, hasnt really lived up to his potential. Haven't seen him this season though :)[/color']

Patricio to drop or stay and Capel to drop or stay ?

Patricio will definetly stay and Capel ..I would put him with a quite big chance to drop but after I saw that Remy keept his 90 even if he didn't played 200 minutes in a half of season..wouldn't surprise me if Capel will keep his 89.

I got Jackson Martinez and Rodrigo' date=' both of them are up for a sure 88 for this review right? If Jackson keeps raping defenders like he's doing I see him going up to 90 by the end of the season[/quote']

Raping? Is that how to win a football match then? And the officials turn a blind eye?

I am looking at improving my back up team and two positions that I am thinking of changing are my F© and my D(L) positions

I will be looking at straight swaps for these, can I get any feelings on whether I am making good choices.

I have van Wolfswinkel and thinking of exchanging for Osvaldo as a second team F©? (is van Wolfswinkel likely to start rising?)

I have Buttner and thinking of exchanging for Rojo (or any other long term good LB's instead that are better than Buttner)

Any input into either of these deals would be greatly appreciated.

I am looking at improving my back up team and two positions that I am thinking of changing are my F© and my D(L) positions

I will be looking at straight swaps for these' date=' can I get any feelings on whether I am making good choices.

I have van Wolfswinkel and thinking of exchanging for Osvaldo as a second team F©? (is van Wolfswinkel likely to start rising?)

I have Buttner and thinking of exchanging for Rojo (or any other long term good LB's instead that are better than Buttner)

Any input into either of these deals would be greatly appreciated.[/quote']

RB Soares Cedric, Danilo, André Almeida

LB Rojo, Melgarejo, Alex Sandro

CB Mangala, Nuno Coelho

DM/CM Adrien, André Gomes, Custódio

CM André Martins, Matic

CF Jackson Martinez, Betinho, Viola, Rodrigo, Éder

others:

Atsu

Carrillo

Ola John

Salvio

RB Soares Cedric' date=' Danilo, André Almeida

LB Rojo, Melgarejo, Alex Sandro

CB Mangala, Nuno Coelho

DM/CM Adrien, André Gomes, Custódio

CM André Martins, Matic

CF Jackson Martinez, Betinho, Viola, Rodrigo, Éder

others:

Atsu

Carrillo

Ola John

Salvio[/quote']

Hell no, Rojo is very crappy player, stay away, may rise to 87, but only because of game time, but will stay there forever. If you really want a LB from portuguese league go for Alex Sandro or Melgarejo.

Wolfswinkel will stay at 88 for a long time too, i would trade him for Pablo Osvaldo, he's got a good chance of 90.

I got Jackson Martinez and Rodrigo' date=' both of them are up for a sure 88 for this review right? [b']If Jackson keeps raping defenders[/b] like he's doing I see him going up to 90 by the end of the season

Surely this is some sort of cheating?

Mangala for Porto' date=' who has become a regular for his side. Atm rated 87 what will he rise to short term for next updates and long term. Thanks ;)[/quote']

Possible 88 for now and has a chance for 89 at the end of the season, if he keeps playing. Good talent for the future though.

Guys' date=' is any of these worth keeping ?

Tobias Figueiredo keep

Tiago Ferreira keep

Frederic Maciel sell

Fabio Martins keep

Joao Cancelo keep

Helder Costa sell

Ty in advance ;)[/quote']

My opinion. Duncan is way more knowledgeable of the portuguese liga so wait for his 2 cents on the matter (if he'll give it to you:D)

Guys' date=' is any of these worth keeping ?

Tobias Figueiredo

Tiago Ferreira

Frederic Maciel

Fabio Martins

Joao Cancelo

Helder Costa

Ty in advance ;)

Ferreira and Cancelo. Of course, if you are going to sell the rest, wait until they get their review first.

How good is Lorenzo Melgarejo ? He's starting for Benfica a lot' date=' will get a rise for ???[/font']

its hard to say, he used to be a forward/left sided winger, but Benfica moved him to LB and he has kept his place, but he has no competition for his place.

He is a good riser for sure, and worth hanging on too, but IMO as soon as Benfica buy a recognised LB, its hard to see where he will get minutes on the pitch.

its hard to say' date=' he used to be a forward/left sided winger, but Benfica moved him to LB and he has kept his place, but he has no competition for his place.

He is a good riser for sure, and worth hanging on too, but IMO as soon as Benfica buy a recognised LB, its hard to see where he will get minutes on the pitch.[/quote']

From what ive heard from the coach, Lorenzo is going to be their main LB. And the few games ive seen of him he looks the part.

I think he is a defo keep :)

Yes, i too think Melgarejo will be benfica star LB for years to come and Benfica B players will start to appear in other position too, andré gomes, andré almeida and Nelson oliveira is just the beginning. Enough with the buying of south-america flops.

Yes' date=' i too think Melgarejo will be benfica star LB for years to come and Benfica B players will start to appear in other position too, andré gomes, andré almeida and Nelson oliveira is just the beginning. [b']Enough with the buying of south-america flops[/b].

Only one or two flops. Di Maria, Ramires, Luiz, Cardozo, Gaitan, Perez, Cesar, Maxi have all been great signings

:)