PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After the checking the amount of comments in the main thread (despite my efforts to avoid having them there) and PM's both through the forum and in-game, I decided to create this thread so that you ca

Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread Like I use to do before every season, I will make a list about players that I think are worth to keep an eye on or to buy. I h

Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread It has been a great journey since 2011, great people and great fun! And well, This is my forum post number 1000! I could

Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

Diego Reyes' date=' the Mexican 20 years old CB, already capped with his NT, has announced that he will be a Porto player next summer!

The transfer is said to be around 6M euros.

Another young talent heading to Porto! :)[/quote']

He is already with the FC Porto equipment in its picture:D

What is with Nicolas Gaitan? I received offer Alessandro DIAMANTI and Ryad BOUDEBOUZ for Nicolás GAITAN so should i keep him or sell?

Accept it. Gaitan won´t rise to 90. He will not drop either though. You are getting an 89 and 88 wingers to trade with an 89. So i would accept it.

Is this because of the league he is in? I've heard rave reviews though don't watch Portuguese football' date=' worth buying? What's his limit?[/quote']

nothing wrong with the league he is in...but he wont jump +2/3

only has 11 league games under his belt...thats not going to get him +3 regardless of all the goals...

What will' date=' if any will James Rodriguez from Porto get?[/i'] Is he up for a rise?

+1 IMO is deserved

Will otamendi rise??

Personally i think not' date=' maybe a 30% chance but not as good as maicon[/font']

Has Fernando of Porto been injured this season? He seemed to be a regular last season but hasn't got much game time this season. Will he keep his 90 rating or should I cash him in ?

Dont think he has been injured' date=' they just favour Defour, Lucho, and Mourinho

:)[/font']