PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After the checking the amount of comments in the main thread (despite my efforts to avoid having them there) and PM's both through the forum and in-game, I decided to create this thread so that you ca

Otavio only deserves a +1 I think. Braga have been dropping like a stone recently which may (and probably should) affect their review.  Rahul's predictions for the big 3 are fair, so for the othe

Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread It has been a great journey since 2011, great people and great fun! And well, This is my forum post number 1000! I could

Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

James Rodriguez' date=' rise to 90?[/quote']

James Rodriguez deserves a rise to 90 as he has been instrumental for Porto who are doing well domestically but also have progressed into the last 16 of the CL. One of the best players at Porto along with Moutinho and Martinez ATM and could easily go as high as Nani with the right move.

Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

Sporting and Porto exchange Izmailov and Miguel Lopes' date=' Sporting is in deep crisis and that's just one less high wage to pay..

Last week it was Carriço who left for the premier league for a bargain.[/quote']

A weird signing for Porto

:eek: can you send the link pls