PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After the checking the amount of comments in the main thread (despite my efforts to avoid having them there) and PM's both through the forum and in-game, I decided to create this thread so that you ca

Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread Like I use to do before every season, I will make a list about players that I think are worth to keep an eye on or to buy. I h

Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread It has been a great journey since 2011, great people and great fun! And well, This is my forum post number 1000! I could

Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

How is Ola John playing? Will he rise by more than 1?

Yes, probably, at the start of the season he had troubles to find him place in Benfica, but now he is having good exibitions and had been in principal team.

How good is Miguel Lopes? Worth keeping or should i sell him for 6m?

He was the right back of porto in the start of the season then he went to the bench, and actually he went to sporting. Maybe he will rise+1 or wont have changes.

How good is Miguel Lopes? Worth keeping or should i sell him for 6m?

i would most definately keep. He is like 2nd/3rd choice RB for Portugal so he has pedigree, even though he went to a struggling Sporting side, is was to trade Izmailov to Porto.

if you need/want cash though, just sell and re buy later.

Watching the Benfica v Porto match, you have to say that it's quality entertainment. The only thing that spoils it is the caramel ice cream softness of Gaitan. What a girls blouse! Worse than Biscuits of Barca!! I am so glad this pansy didn't come to the Premier League.

and Licá and gk wagner of Estoril ?

Licá and Wagner are great risers I'd say +5/6 minumum. About Licá' date=' he has lots of pace, perhaps the fastest in the league I would love to see him playing in SCBraga. I forsee he could reach the NT by the end of the season.

Do you think Carrico can get back to 88 at Reading?

I know it's not the right thread but you can tell me better than others

Yes he can I don't know when and where but he can regain his 88 most certainly. I like Carriço very much he was loosing time in Sporting lately but I see him playing as DM in the NT very soon. I think that is his best position.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive threa

I have accepted :). I thought it was a great deal but I've always been hesitant to sell 89s for cash in a GC. But he's soon to be 88 and I can recall Lacazette to replace him :D

I just love it when everything falls in to place so nicely :D